Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

azaam
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Sep 2014, 12:36 am

Big Bang Theory ?Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?? (Quran 21:30)

Universe constantly expanding ?And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander.? (Quran 51:47)

How we were created-many more detailed verses but here is 1 sample: ?Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!? [23:12-14]

"We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?"(Quran)

The Quran was revealed 1400 years ago and there exists copies as old as it was revealed today. No verses were changed so how can you deny Allah when the Quran is truly unlike anything man has seen.

The last verse speaks of the signs of the creation of Allah in the horizons and our mere existence so how can you deny Allah?

How can you deny God when you know that there was a starting point for our universe and Allah then fashioned all the planets and stars and separated them by fashioning them according to the 1 verse.

How can you deny Allah when the universe is constantly expanding, as stated in the Quran and explained by science, meaning that a higher power is at work? Or are we the creators?

"Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned." (Quran 21:35)

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 1:04 am

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 1:05 am

Scientific evidence that god is not real! http://atheism.about.com/od/argumentsag ... cience.htm

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 1:22 am

:roll:

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 1:30 am

More proof God/Allah is make believe! http://godisimaginary.com/

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2014, 1:30 am

GGPViper wrote:

When are the evangelical Satanists going to make one of these threads?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cku497rURF8[/youtube]

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 2:01 am

There isn't an a great deal different from what you wrote and a horoscope. Meaning you pick and choose the the vaguely credible sounding bits, and you ignore the intricacies, and contradictions.

Go an see a cold reader at work it works in the exact same way. There is nothing empirical about it.

There isn't even scientific evidence that Mecca existed in the time of Mohamed let alone Mohamed himself. Then we are supposed to buy this this rehashed s**t, which isn't even remotely original.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 2:16 am

Apart from anything else it says we are the expander, and we are the separator. We are no more the separator than anything else. and we didn't exist from billions of years. That simply isn't an accurate description of the big bang.

Also all matter is a joined entity according to quantum physics. So the Universe and earth are really not separated, and they clearly interact as per Newtonian physics.

Are you saying the heavens are space? As in the heavens are in the universe or out of it? Seem like having your cake and eating it too.

That means astronauts have gone to Heaven and back. You want the heavens to play the role of the Universe when it suits, then play a metaphysical role when it suits too. Which is it?

As far as any rational person who is not looking to hear what they want to hear. This only talk about two vary basic concepts heaven and earth. it doesn't describe the Universe in any way. It doesn't even describe this galaxy.

This is becuase they didn't understand the universe at all at the time of the Quran. But presumably God did, so he/it could easily describe something a little more profound that we could measure accuracy against.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 4:01 am

azaam wrote:
scientific evidence the Quran is from God

You have a pretty poor comprehension of what constitutes empirical scientific evidence. Have you ever studied any science?

There are still Muslims who think the earth is flat because that is what is implied in your Quran:

The Quran, Bible, Torah, Upanishads, etc are all mythology, written by man. They are no more credible than the tales of Zeus or Odin. End of story.

Last edited by TallyMan on 13 Sep 2014, 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 5:57 am

At least there is some evidence for Odin.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 6:59 am

Jihad has always been an uphill battle.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 7:40 am

The Quran is riddled with scientific errors. It looks like your god needs to go back to school because he badly flunked science 101.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

The more obvious explanation for all the errors is of course that the Quran was actually written by men; and those men had no knowledge of science and negligible knowledge of astronomy or how the universe works. Thus they (the Quran) lead us to believe the earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth; plus numerous other factual errors.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 8:48 am

Interesting that article summed up, the Islamic idea of heaven, which I was asking earlier. Reaffirmed, the nonsense.

In fact it directly addresses the verses he quoted.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 8:58 am

TallyMan wrote:
The Quran is riddled with scientific errors. It looks like your god needs to go back to school because he badly flunked science 101.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

The more obvious explanation for all the errors is of course that the Quran was actually written by men; and those men had no knowledge of science and negligible knowledge of astronomy or how the universe works. Thus they (the Quran) lead us to believe the earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth; plus numerous other factual errors.

Oooops.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 9:16 am

That is a great read, I recommend reading it to the end.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

GGPViper wrote:

Did you actually create that image. I could of sworn that the names of the threads mentioned in that picture are the exact threads that appeared on WP in the PPR forum.