Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:13 am

If quoting scripture is speaking truth, then here's some more for you:

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus

Based on this "truth," Jesus Christ is the only way to God. It is scripture. It is self-evident. It has to be true.

Oh wait. How can that be so if Muhammad's way is the true way? If quoting scripture is demonstrating "truth" then how can one be in conflict the other? Surely science can work this out?

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:32 am

Science has worked this out. Under the known principles of Science, all religions are equally invalid.

Go in peace.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 12:49 am

Fnord wrote:
Science has worked this out. Under the known principles of Science, all religions are equally invalid.

Go in peace.

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.