Mother talks about killing her autistic daughter and herself

Page 1 of 16 [ 253 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 4:50 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NTfZzS9b8[/youtube]

Exposing Autism Speaks using just one clip from their own movie...

Talk about an organization encouraging autisticide....

[GVideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6074256086100814954[/gvideo]

EDIT: I found out this same lady is actually the vice president of Autism Speaks. That makes me really scared about what this organization's intentions may be. This Vice President of Autism Speaks basically publicly advocated euthanasia of your autistic kid and yourself as long as you don't have any normal children, because normal kids deserve to live.

Also, in case there was confusion, I wrote all the white on black commentary text in the two videos.

Last edited by alex on 05 Mar 2007, 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 4:55 pm

This is such a shame....

the woman in that video needs help

What makes it even more sick is the fact that she is smiling when she says it

Last edited by jman on 04 Mar 2007, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 4:55 pm

What I find amusing is that they tout it as Autism Reality but it is actually NT reaction. Oh poor me. It has nothing to do with the autistic's point of view. My own personal opinion is that in order to do what that woman did, you have to have a certain Jerry Springer mentality. If she wasn't doing it with Autism, she would pick some other problem to dramatize for attention. Maybe she should spend her time actually understanding her child's brain. And, here's the real question, what if this other child dies for some reason? Is she going to kill her daughter?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

04 Mar 2007, 4:58 pm

Hmm I can only get it to play till 18 seconds then it stops. Even when i save the file which usually always works it stopped at 18 seconds.

Okay the google video plays the last seconds fine.

Last edited by TheMachine1 on 04 Mar 2007, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 4:59 pm

---why is it that american love to 'show boat' - she's only saying it because she has a camera in her face.....every other person from any other nation don't want Andy Warhols 15mins! --she probably invented the whole thing. -there are three Nations where I don't believe a word that is ever uttered to a camera by the citizen - one of them is a US citizen, I'll let you guess the rest.

Americans and the other two Civilisations are very adept at 'knowing what the audience wants' while being interogated for the public.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:00 pm

Could you please provide a transcript? I can't play audio at the moment.

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 5:00 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Hmm I can only get it to play till 18 seconds then it stops. Even when i save the file which usually always works it stopped at 18 seconds.

the rest is in the video under it...

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 5:03 pm

Erlyrisa wrote:
---why is it that american love to 'show boat' - she's only saying it because she has a camera in her face.....every other person from any other nation don't want Andy Warhols 15mins! --she probably invented the whole thing. -there are three Nations where I don't believe a word that is ever uttered to a camera by the citizen - one of them is a US citizen, I'll let you guess the rest.

Americans and the other two Civilisations are very adept at 'knowing what the audience wants' while being interogated for the public.

i think you miss the point

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:06 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:

Okay the google video plays the last seconds fine.

Hit the red dot in the middle and it starts again.

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 5:11 pm

by the way, in case you haven't noticed, we added google video support to the forums in addition to youtube

jman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:13 pm

Erlyrisa wrote:
No I got the Piont alright ---- we are giving her , her 15mins ,just by watching. - why are we watching , because she knew what to say to get whatched.

-Right now the Youtube server is countng just how many ASipie sufere's htere are everytime you press play

You americans would get shell shock if you had to watch TV from ohter natoins (Actually the problem is some nations citizen are starting to mimick you guys)

Try whatching the BBC - you'll find the top storie isn't about Paris Hilton.

Is this really the most appropirate to bash and generalize other countries?

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 5:13 pm

Erlyrisa wrote:
No I got the Piont alright ---- we are giving her , her 15mins ,just by watching. - why are we watching , because she knew what to say to get whatched.

-Right now the Youtube server is countng just how many ASipie sufere's htere are everytime you press play

You americans would get shell shock if you had to watch TV from ohter natoins (Actually the problem is some nations citizen are starting to mimick you guys)

Try whatching the BBC - you'll find the top storie isn't about Paris Hilton.

if you think that, you're full of it...

this is a clip from an autism movie that lots of people have already seen. The organization filmed her saying that. she was already in the movie...

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:19 pm

Alex,

Was that like the content of the rest of the movie? What was the rest of it about? I haven't seen it.

Zanne

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 5:31 pm

ahayes... get audio dude..

ZanneMarie wrote:
Alex,

Was that like the content of the rest of the movie? What was the rest of it about? I haven't seen it.

Zanne

here's another cliip from the movie (this clip is even worse than the gw bridge cliip because theyre basically showing the American public that this is what autism is):

[gvideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8338480074186773983[/gvideo]

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:34 pm

I seriously considering driveing over a cliff with my daughter in the car!
-the only thing that stopped me was some other s**t

-study the format:::

key words...
Seriously
Only thing that stopped me

it's the typical rantings of a drama queen.

A seriously ill person would have phrased it privatly off camera....

I had been having (reason for apparent self harm ie a self diagnosis)
When I just couldn't take it anymore .... because this and that

butt then again I have never heard anyone in such a desperate stuation, so even my paraphrasing could be a direct result of TV brainwashing

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 5:35 pm

I remember my mother driving me to scream like that when she was upset or being psycho.