Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

Did anyone ever like pretending to sneeze when they were a little kid? I did - my aunt even has a home video she recorded of me pretending to sneeze a bunch of times when I was about 3. She told me once, "You had a very feigned but passionate sneeze that just SLAYED me" (she's waiting to trot it out at my wedding party or for the first guy I bring to meet the family, I just know it XP). Is it like a vocal stim of sorts, or did you just like to do it because you liked sneezes, or just wanted to be silly? I think I would be embarrassed if I had to pretend to sneeze as an adult, like if I was reading a story to a bunch of little kids or something.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

MathematicalOwl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2014, 10:43 am

I used to imitate my grandparents' dachshund when she sneezed because I thought it was an interesting how it was slightly different from a human sneeze.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2014, 10:48 am

I've never pretended to sneeze but I've felt a sneeze coming on, and it's turned into a yawn.

That can be quite annoying because I actually like sneezing.