Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VagabondAstronomer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2015, 12:08 pm

Recently diagnosed ASD (needing support), though I've suspected for a long time. Also have major depression, anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia. Been hospitalized for depression twice, once for anxiety, and have suffered from both of those for the better part of three decades.
I sort of feel burned out. Maybe that's a topic best taken elsewhere.
I wish you luck in finding out which diagnosis is correct.

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Mar 2015, 12:21 pm

My comorbid dx's are major depression, anxiety, anorexia nervosa, sensory processing disorder, and dermatillomania.

I also suspect PTSD stemming from an abusive upbringing, but my psychologist hasn't looked into that yet.

structrix
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 8:16 am

Aspergers, depression, GAD, social anxiety, binge eating disorder

I am an Aspie!
Diagnosed as an adult

Neon Noir
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2015, 10:02 pm

ASD, Bipolar I, GAD, & PTSD. I've had a very difficult history with medication, and then with self-medication, but these days I'm flying more-or-less clean.

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2015, 5:57 pm

HFA, social anxiety disorder, ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder, which still is controversial as political anarchist commonly fit under its symptoms), suspected mild tendencies to Borderline and the psychiatrist said that my severe impairments in terms of social interaction and expression of emotion still need to be looked at.

Personally, I see myself as self-sufficient enough to live independently. However I would not desire more than one roommate, I don't like houses and apartments with lots of furniture (my old apartment only had a bed, a desk, a shelf and two chairs), I don't want to be near other people at a workplace and hate bright lighting. I am also a B-person (aka someone who feels more awake when sleeping during day time and being up at night). I generally avoid crowds and only get groceries when it's late and no one is at the store (else than employees of course).