Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

For all you MLP fans out there, which member of the Mane 6 do you feel you relate the most to?
Applejack 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fluttershy 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Pinkie Pie 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rarity 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rainbow Dash 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Twilight Sparkle 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2014, 3:40 pm

GreyAegis wrote:
Hey there Kenya! Nice to meet ya! :) Personally, I relate to both AJ and Rainbow. I'm honest to a fault, and I'd stand up for any of my friends and protect them in a heartbeat. Outside of the mane six, my favorite character is Shining Armor.

Nice to meet you too. :) I relate to all of the Mane 6 in different ways. Applejack's hard working, often stubborn nature and coming from a large family (plus the Southern twang we share), Fluttershy's kind hearted personality and love of animals, Pinkie Pie's positive attitude and tendency to break out into song at the drop of a hat (plus I swear I become her after getting hopped up on 2 cans of Monster. LOLZ), Rarity's generous spirit and constant striving for perfection in every project she does, Rainbow Dash's extreme level of Loyalty to her friends, speed demon nature, occasionally brash side, and willingness to dream big and reach for the stars, and Twilight Sparkle's geeky personality and love of reading all are part of who I am.