Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

CryingTears15
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2014, 4:28 pm

I at one point posted something about an interest in a boy I occasionally stole glances at here. Well, about six days ago, I looked up at the teacher in our class and caught him glancing at me and whispering to another boy. Given that no one could think I was desirable, it only seemed rational that he was freaked out by me.

Then something weird happened. In another class, I saw a slip of paper under my desk. Because most people do this, I picked it up and read it. It was his. I threw it in recycling, of course, and forgot about it.

The next day, I gave a presentation. Everyone was looking at me but him and his friend, who had their hands over their eyes and were looking way. Didn't think much of it until his friend turned to me as I sat back down and said "Hello", slowly and cautiously, like I was a creeper.

His friend was in my other class. What if he saw and thought I intentionally picked it up to stalk this kid? Not logical, but many teenagers are not. I feel very guilty and anxious around him now.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2014, 7:40 pm

You may just be paranoid. I sometimes think people hate me for no reason. I think I am too paranoid sometimes too. Just casually say hi to him sometimes. If he does think you are weird maybe you can gradually make him think you are normal again.