Page 5 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Commander_Ashtar
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2015, 5:11 pm

I am attracted to chubby/overweight girls in most cases.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 12:48 am

The 'skinny woman' ideal is exaggerated beyond belief.

Many men in real life are okay with a SLIGHTLY overweight woman as long as she is taking care of her body and making sure she is losing weight or at least maintaining her current weight.

I think generally the reality is most men prefer what might be called a more curvy figure.

I definitely like curvy but not overweight...

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

Outrider wrote:
I think generally the reality is most men prefer what might be called a more curvy figure.

But there's nothing wrong with being as thin as the girls in ads :P ... Is there...? 8O

Sarah xx

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2015, 10:17 pm

Scissor...me wrote:
But there's nothing wrong with being as thin as the girls in ads :P ... Is there...? 8O

Depends. If you need to starve yourself to get that thin, I assume "wrong" would be a rather gentle way of putting it.

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Mar 2015, 1:00 am

Scissor...me wrote:
Outrider wrote:

Yes, it is bad. If your body type is naturally like that then it's fine, but if you starve yourself that's another case. Even then people photoshop the models to make her perfect, which has bad applications on young women.

I prefer curvy girls, but not fat girls

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 1:19 am

Well I like mainly defined tighs and shoulders, and some belly too. For hair I have no preferences, as long as its not cut super short I like it :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 10:46 pm

i don't think i could care less about hair. Kol had gone through every hair type possible for someone with hair above the shoulder, and i liked each equally. she shaved her head once and went through a wig 'phase', i liked that too.

i enjoy running my hands through people's hair :oops: :heart:

otherwise....i don't care? huh. never given this real thought, i've been attracted to a rainbow of shapes, colors, textures, etc etc.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2015, 6:32 pm

Anna_K wrote:
I have always wondered, what kind of body type do guys(any guys in general, not just on the spectrum) like on a woman/girl. I am confused about this cuz the media advertises that all guys like girls who are stick thin. I'm just curious what kind of body do you like on a woman/girl? (I know I might be a bit young to be asking this question!)

muscley.
generally speaking i like women with more masculine traits.

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2015, 1:31 pm

like a lot of people i love tits and a rather petite (not stick-thin) figure. Natural preferred, as I have kind of a mental problem with people i know having had or getting such surgery. I see it as quite vain and i hate vanity.

This is all surface stuff though.

I like my women slightly tomboyish (think Robin from HIMYM) but just girly enough. I'm less attracted to body types than smiles and personality though. Nothing turns me off more than a demeanor that rubs me the wrong way. Oh, and no snootyness of course. I don't connect with many people. When i do, it's great.

Bottom line, what do I know?

I have to wait and see. I can't nail it down. What do I care about body, if the mind doesn't fit.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2015, 8:52 pm

ZombyWoof wrote:
like a lot of people i love tits and a rather petite (not stick-thin) figure. Natural preferred, as I have kind of a mental problem with people i know having had or getting such surgery. I see it as quite vain and i hate vanity.

This is all surface stuff though.

I like my women slightly tomboyish (think Robin from HIMYM) but just girly enough. I'm less attracted to body types than smiles and personality though. Nothing turns me off more than a demeanor that rubs me the wrong way. Oh, and no snootyness of course. I don't connect with many people. When i do, it's great.

Bottom line, what do I know?

I have to wait and see. I can't nail it down. What do I care about body, if the mind doesn't fit.

i dont like them girly at all really.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2016, 2:38 pm

Uprising wrote:
In general?

Small waist, wide hips, back dimples, long legs, big boobs, long brown hair, not too pale skin, tall height and probably some more stuff.

Shoot. I'm only a few of those things. :lol: