Deinonychus

28 Nov 2014, 3:55 am

i like skinny girls and am neither concerned nor opposed to 'curves'

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 4:30 am

In general?

Small waist, wide hips, back dimples, long legs, big boobs, long brown hair, not too pale skin, tall height and probably some more stuff.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 6:59 am

I am short, slim and curvy and have never had a guy complain. I am very happy with the way I look. Even if a guy would say he likes skinny emaciated looking women or fat plus size women, I wouldn't care. I know I look supremely feminine .

Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 7:51 am

I don't care too much. Personally, I prefer the person. I don't need to be overwhelmingly attracted or for them to be perfect by society's standards, I just need to be attracted. It doesn't take much, and it doesn't require skinny, obsese is surely a no. I've met large women more mature and secure than skinny women, it truly does depend on the person for me.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2014, 8:49 am

It is a bit alarming that some of these comments are pretty callas and shallow. I am willing to bet many of those stating that they prefer a "perfect" woman with a perfect body and looks are not perfect themselves. It could explain why so many are still single.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 8:53 am

i prefer women with huge goiters, because iodine deficiency teh sexipants.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 8:55 am

LoveforLoki wrote:
It is a bit alarming that some of these comments are pretty callas and shallow. I am willing to bet many of those stating that they prefer a "perfect" woman with a perfect body and looks are not perfect themselves. It could explain why so many are still single.

well it is just preference, I have a strict preference for what i find sexy, yet, I would still date goiter-less women!

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2014, 9:06 am

Klowglas wrote:
LoveforLoki wrote:

well it is just preference, I have a strict preference for what i find sexy, yet, I would still date goiter-less women!

To have a preference of women who are built like and look like Victoria's secret models is not reality it is a fantasy, it is entirely unrealistic. A vast majority of those women only date wealthy male model types, unless these folks fit that mold themselves their "preference" is unrealistic.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 9:56 am

Well you asked.

:heart:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 1:30 pm

Skibz888 wrote:
... No offense to the people saying such a thing here, but sometimes I can't help but feel that "I like women to look healthy" is just a PC way of saying they don't like 'unconventional' body types.

Offense taken.

"I like women to look healthy" means "I like women to look healthy". After all, who would be attracted to an emaciated, jaundiced amputee with a persistent and gnarly cough? Who would be attracted to a person who is so obese that he or she can barely fit on one of those electric scooter-chairs, whose every breath is a rattling wheeze, and who reeks of fermented underclothes?

To me a "Reasonably Healthy Woman" is one who has no obvious medical infirmities, who practices good hygiene, who wears clean clothes that fit, who breathes unassisted, who still has all of her limbs and organs, who can get around on her own two legs, and who can keep up with me on a long walk or a hike through the mountains.

And it should go without saying that without a healthy personality behind a woman's healthy appearance, no sustainable relationship with that woman is possible.

LoveforLoki wrote:

Beggars can't be choosers, eh what?

Sure, and what gynotropic man would not want to spend some time alone with a VS model? They sure do look nice, but that level of physical attractiveness is largely unsustainable in the long term; so if you're a man who is only interested in VS models, you are sure to be disappointed, because (1) such a woman can pick and choose any one man from all of her admirers any time she wants, and still have many more "in reserve" for later; (2) her beauty will eventually fade, leaving you wondering how quickly you can replace her; and (3) your interest in her will likely disappear as soon as another, more attractive, VS model comes along.

Men who are interested only in a woman's physical appearance will likely end up both lonely and alone as their own physical attractiveness fades and disappears.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2014, 1:50 pm

Fnord wrote:
Beggars can't be choosers, eh what?

To some extent yes beggars can't be choosers. Today's society is pretty shallow and materialistic. We all know this, it isn't new news. It is a very rare occasion that the barbie doll types date men of average looks and wealth. It sucks, I do not agree with that mentality but it is most common, I mean they even make movies about it.

Now I am not saying there is anything wrong with having a preference of what you are attracted to but with that said there is nothing wrong with what others are attracted to as well, for example there are men who are into very large women, there are women who are into chubby bearded men. Everybody is entitled to their own idea of beauty without judgement as long as it is not involving harming someone.

I also believe that this topic should not be a free for all to attack overweight people. You and others can voice your opinion without insulting overweight people, it's just not necessary. There are a lot of overweight and obese WP members who don't need to hear it here, I am sure they get enough s*it in the real world.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 2:18 pm

LoveforLoki wrote:

Also agree. I see this aaaaaaaaaaalll the time.

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Nov 2014, 2:18 pm

I never gave it much thought I suppose. I've dated women that had all kinds of body types. From what some would consider "thin" (or almost anorexic) up to curvy or even fat.

I guess I do want to keep somewhere in between 2 extremes. If you're so thin you're heavily underweight and start having other physical ailments because of your lack of nourishment I wouldn't consider that to be that healthy. The same goes for the other extreme of being "fat". I like seeing curvy women and some extra padding is fine. But if you're shorter than me and weigh more, then that's a cause for concern IMO. And that would be shorter than 185cm and weighing more than 125 kg. Well, unless you look like a bodybuilder and have loads of musclemass (which probably is something I'd not be interested either; brings to the following below)

The one type of woman I never dated is the ones that are really heavily into healthy lifestyles and actively workout and such. But perhaps it's just that these women into this aren't my type on a personal level either. The notion of having diets and going by strict routines isn't my thing either.

Race and racial preference never really came to mind for me either. I never got involved with anyone non-caucasian. I wouldn't consider race a dealbreaker, but it's just that I never got involved with someone. So that might be a totally unknown area for me, which I might eventually have a different perspective, if I would ever have the possibility to date someone non-caucasian.

My dating past pretty much all had women who were a bit of an acquired taste for one reason or another, perhaps that's the thing I'm looking for. The one that doesn't fit the standard mould, whatever that might be. I probably recognize it when I see it.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 2:29 pm

My preference is mildly to moderately athletic.

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Nov 2014, 3:01 pm

Anyway.....when I did really like women, I liked short ones, tall ones (taller than me, even), skinny ones, average sized ones, big ones.....the only requirements for me looks-wise are good hygiene and a cute face. The cute face thing isn't a problem because the vast majority of women have them, but people these days aren't so good at the hygiene part. This crap about fat people being unhealthy is a load of dreck. I know plenty of bigger people who are healthy. And hell, look at sumo wrestlers. They are OBESE and still probably more fit than most people in this thread. Don't kid yourselves. It's one thing if you don't like fat people, it's another to police their bodies so you can feel better about yourselves.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 3:08 pm

Most straight guy don't like the body type of the super sticky catwalk-type of models - this fashion industry is not ruled by straight men btw. Yes, they probably lean more toward the Maxim type of models (yes I am aware of the plastic surgeries). There are plenty of men who like the plus size as well, they are way more common than men who like the sticky type - personally I have never met of ones who like the latter.

I am personally thin, so I prefer thin to curvy - not obese.