Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 3:08 pm

Most straight guy don't like the body type of the super sticky catwalk-type of models - this fashion industry is not ruled by straight men btw. Yes, they probably lean more toward the Maxim type of models (yes I am aware of the plastic surgeries). There are plenty of men who like the plus size as well, they are way more common than men who like the sticky type - personally I have never met of ones who like the latter.

I am personally thin, so I prefer thin to curvy - not obese.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 3:09 pm

LoveforLoki wrote:
That seems to be legit, as a girl I was slightly chubby and nobody ever wanted to date me or hit on me, as an adult woman I am still slightly chubby and I get hit on by men and even women quite often.
There's a popular saying I think is probably true. It goes, "70% of women are far more attractive to most men, than they believe themselves to be". You don't have to look like Jessica Rabbit for a man to be interested in you, but most of us do prefer you take reasonable care of yourself. My only former girlfriend was a little overweight, but she carried it well, and I had no complaints. She kept getting mad at me though, saying her clothes got tighter every time I complimented her appearance... (sighs)

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2014, 3:27 pm

mjay wrote:
Anna_K wrote:
(I know I might be a bit young to be asking this question!)

may I ask your age?
Btw, I hope you are not influenced to change your shape according to replies!

I'm 15 years old.....and no, I am happy with the way I look.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 3:38 pm

BraveMurderDay
Toucan
Toucan

29 Nov 2014, 12:03 am

I prefer voluptuous. I would say curvy; my definition of that might be different from a lot of people's. There are on occasion slim females who I think have very attractive bodies.
Proportions and shapes are everything. Some feature that is a little out of the ordinary or imperfections can be a big turn on for me, examples being, small to moderate cellulite or a protruding bulge or skin blemishes. As far as boobs, I think a small fairly symmetrical pair often looks nicer than quitea few of the larger ones.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 2:57 am

geometrictunneling reported himself so his posts and replies to it have been removed. Also, this thread has been returned to the adolescent forum, because some voiced their concern whether the OP, since she is 15, can view it in the adult section.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 2:58 am

Fnord wrote:
When did I insult others in this post?

"he or she can barely fit on one of those electric scooter-chairs, whose every breath is a rattling wheeze, and who reeks of fermented underclothes?"

I wonder if you realize how many people in the community are very overweight or obese due to their disabilities, food sensory issues, depression, lack of motor skills due to severe dyspraxia, etc...? Some of these people must use electric scooters because they lack the ability to get around easily, this causes inactivity which in turn can cause obesity, depression, eating disorders, etc... They are often inner-weaved.

It is cruel, some people have real reasons to be overweight. It's may not be as easy as others may think, yet people are so quick to judge and to talk about them in such a way is hurtful to them.

Last edited by LoveforLoki on 29 Nov 2014, 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 3:12 am

Booyakasha wrote:
geometrictunneling reported himself so his posts and replies to it have been removed. Also, this thread has been returned to the adolescent forum, because some voiced their concern whether the OP, since she is 15, can view it in the adult section.

Okay, that is strange but I guess it is done now. Thanks for the heads up.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 Nov 2014, 7:35 am

I think women of a lot body types can be physically attractive, I honestly don't think I have one specific preference. Obviously someone healthy would be preferable and I fully understand for some that is beyond their control but I don't think it is superficial or shallow to say this. When I say I'd prefer somebody healthy, I'm not holding anybody to any standard I wouldn't personally hold myself to.

I am not a very tall man and I can't tell you how often I hear women say they only like tall guys, that's something I can't change about myself and it really is just genetics so it is kinda hurtful to hear that and there is no real backlash against that mindset like there is with shallow men.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 7:44 am

Jacoby wrote:
I think women of a lot body types can be physically attractive, I honestly don't think I have one specific preference. Obviously someone healthy would be preferable and I fully understand for some that is beyond their control but I don't think it is superficial or shallow to say this. When I say I'd prefer somebody healthy, I'm not holding anybody to any standard I wouldn't personally hold myself to.

I am not a very tall man and I can't tell you how often I hear women say they only like tall guys, that's something I can't change about myself and it really is just genetics so it is kinda hurtful to hear that and there is no real backlash against that mindset like there is with shallow men.

I am sorry to hear that about the "tall" issue. I have heard it before though so I can understand it is an issue for many men but there are those of us that don't mind dating shorter men. My husband is not much taller than me and I am only 5 foot 3 inches so there are women who don't get caught up on those things.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 10:45 am

LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:
"he or she can barely fit on one of those electric scooter-chairs, whose every breath is a rattling wheeze, and who reeks of fermented underclothes?"

Such people exist. I have met them, and I would not date them. Deal with it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Nov 2014, 3:22 pm

I'm more attracted to average size girls but not fat and not dead skinny. I like the Mediterranean and arabic girls with dark complexion and long black hair. I'm also really turned off by lots of make up and strong perfume, I prefer a more natural look even down to unshaven legs and unplucked eyebrows. I think a lot of girls are brainwashed by the media into looking a certain way and men also seem to expect the same from girls. Everyone's different though, there are plenty of people with all different preferences as to what type of looks they like. I think were just made this way so that there is always someone for everyone. But at the end of the day you often don't have much of a choice in the matter once your primitive urges and emotions take over.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

andyfzr wrote:
I'm more attracted to average size girls but not fat and not dead skinny...

Relatively speaking, where on the following bell curve would you place your preference, with emaciated to the far left, and morbidly obese to the far right?

For me, it would be the 95% zone.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 5:00 pm

Fnord wrote:
LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:

This post wasn't about what you find unattractive or degrading those who have body troubles in detail. It was about your preference, i.e. what you like, not what you dislike. Deal with it. :wink:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 5:10 pm

LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:
LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:
This post wasn't about what you find unattractive or degrading those who have body troubles in detail. It was about your preference, i.e. what you like, not what you dislike. Deal with it.
I was defining what I meant by "Reasonably Healthy" by describing what I consider unhealthy.

Just don't take it personally, that's all.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

Fnord wrote:
LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:
LoveforLoki wrote:
Fnord wrote:
This post wasn't about what you find unattractive or degrading those who have body troubles in detail. It was about your preference, i.e. what you like, not what you dislike. Deal with it.
I was defining what I meant by "Reasonably Healthy" by describing what I consider unhealthy.

Just don't take it personally, that's all.

I don't take it personally because I am not obese but there are members here who are so I feel for them, thats all.