Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 2:17 am

Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
I have never seen such non fact based arguments with personal attacks to distract the reader from realizing that most of these posts aren't saying anything

I happen to agree at this point, I've made my position clear (whether people understand it or not is irrelevant at this point), and I'm leaving it at that. It's just too bad others can't do the same.

He said non-fact based with personal attacks. You agree that there shouldn't be personal attacks, after you go on an ad hominem tirade, then say it's everyone else doing personal attacks? Are you kidding? You don't see a contradiction here?

And yet again, you're putting words in my mouth and trying to restart an argument that is over. The only time I ever responded in insult is when you insulted me first, and now you're trying to say that I've somehow denied that and contradicted myself, and only in an effort to argue. Grow up, get over it, and move on, instead of making baseless claims about my posts. If you want to discuss the topic, then go discuss the topic, but if all you're going to do is continue your little "let's piss people off" escapade, then fine, but you're making a complete ass of yourself.
I told you and others that I was done with this argument, and I meant it, after this response, I will no longer respond to you, period. Rant and complain all you want, see where it gets you.

Light's blade, calm down.

This again? No one is insulting you, people can go back, look at the previous posts and see that's not true. Why not try to address some of the points I made, instead of going after me, there's no need for that ad hom here.

What are you talking about "light's blade"?
Also, you and others here have said that I'm running on 'ignorance' because I've shown that I've researched this topic and have given my opinion as well as the very real facts behind that opinion, which for reasons that are beyond me, are being totally ignored and replaced with heresay and speculation.
Furthermore, I've addressed your points and I could continue to do so ad infinitum and it would yield nothing, and for one simple reason, you're not interested in hearing other people's thoughts about it, you just want to ignore what's being said and then argue pointlessly about it while maintaining that you're correct despite that you have yet to share any evidence to that fact whatsoever.
Lastly, nobody's 'going after you'. I'm responding to your continued participation in a series of comments that you were initially not even a part of until after you addressed me. If you have a problem with the fact I respond to someone who messages me (and misrepresents my messages, I might add), that's your issue, not mine. You've addressed me, i've responded, it's that simple, nothing more, nothing less.
Now, once again, I'm done with this argument. You can either continue to message me and then try to say that my response means I'm 'going after you', or you can let the matter drop like an adult and go on your merry little way. The choice is ultimately yours so I'd think rather hard on it if I were you.

Moromillas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2014, 3:27 am

Jaden wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
I have never seen such non fact based arguments with personal attacks to distract the reader from realizing that most of these posts aren't saying anything

I happen to agree at this point, I've made my position clear (whether people understand it or not is irrelevant at this point), and I'm leaving it at that. It's just too bad others can't do the same.

He said non-fact based with personal attacks. You agree that there shouldn't be personal attacks, after you go on an ad hominem tirade, then say it's everyone else doing personal attacks? Are you kidding? You don't see a contradiction here?

And yet again, you're putting words in my mouth and trying to restart an argument that is over. The only time I ever responded in insult is when you insulted me first, and now you're trying to say that I've somehow denied that and contradicted myself, and only in an effort to argue. Grow up, get over it, and move on, instead of making baseless claims about my posts. If you want to discuss the topic, then go discuss the topic, but if all you're going to do is continue your little "let's piss people off" escapade, then fine, but you're making a complete ass of yourself.
I told you and others that I was done with this argument, and I meant it, after this response, I will no longer respond to you, period. Rant and complain all you want, see where it gets you.

This again? No one is insulting you, people can go back, look at the previous posts and see that's not true. Why not try to address some of the points I made, instead of going after me, there's no need for that ad hom here.

Also, you and others here have said that I'm running on 'ignorance' because I've shown that I've researched this topic and have given my opinion as well as the very real facts behind that opinion, which for reasons that are beyond me, are being totally ignored and replaced with heresay and speculation.
Furthermore, I've addressed your points and I could continue to do so ad infinitum and it would yield nothing, and for one simple reason, you're not interested in hearing other people's thoughts about it, you just want to ignore what's being said and then argue pointlessly about it while maintaining that you're correct despite that you have yet to share any evidence to that fact whatsoever.
Lastly, nobody's 'going after you'. I'm responding to your continued participation in a series of comments that you were initially not even a part of until after you addressed me. If you have a problem with the fact I respond to someone who messages me (and misrepresents my messages, I might add), that's your issue, not mine. You've addressed me, i've responded, it's that simple, nothing more, nothing less.
Now, once again, I'm done with this argument. You can either continue to message me and then try to say that my response means I'm 'going after you', or you can let the matter drop like an adult and go on your merry little way. The choice is ultimately yours so I'd think rather hard on it if I were you.

It's a metaphor, a euphemism of sorts. Before you ask, no it's not an insult.

I've told you before; your evidence is wafer thin, and your opinion, doesn't count. None of those are a viable candidate for fact. Citation needed.

I've explained this one to death as well, the default position is not "bull", I simply have nothing that needs proving.

Yes, yes you did ad hominem, it's right there! Rather than talk about what I'm saying, you're instead attacking my motivations, saying I'm on some sort of escapade to "piss people off", you don't remember that? Before you insinuated that I was just "trolling and out to cause arguments" or some such rot. Or the accusations of insults.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 6:03 am

Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
Jaden wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

It's a metaphor, a euphemism of sorts. Before you ask, no it's not an insult.

I've told you before; your evidence is wafer thin, and your opinion, doesn't count. None of those are a viable candidate for fact. Citation needed.

I've explained this one to death as well, the default position is not "bull", I simply have nothing that needs proving.

Yes, yes you did ad hominem, it's right there! Rather than talk about what I'm saying, you're instead attacking my motivations, saying I'm on some sort of escapade to "piss people off", you don't remember that? Before you insinuated that I was just "trolling and out to cause arguments" or some such rot. Or the accusations of insults.
you and jaden are so smart,im surprised you guys don't get along.

I hope you guys live somewhere where pots legal now,so you can both smoke a joint and listen to the gratefull dead and learn some peace love and understanding :D