Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 5:12 am

Your liver may be making you nuts ....

So I was DX with severe anxiety /panic disorder , of cause "medication " did little to help, my "doctor" told me my blood tests show liver function is "OK" except .....

Often fatty liver can be a standalone and can only be dx via a CT scan , all those years wasted on a disability pension :cry: , the weird thing is their was little to no symptoms in that area, the bonkers was else where , like in the brain .

It's incredible how quickly I got over this with fasting / liver friendly juices .

If you want to get on top of this you simply must go cold turkey , cut out all the liver unfriendly foods like salt, oils , fat , sugar and gluten . refined carbs I believe their will be a opportunity to eat not so healthy foods m though adjusted to be less taxing like oven fries lightly sprayed in olive, I will never again eat those greasy gunk variety .

It sounds benign , it is not I had everything from " insanity " , convulsions , chronic pain and so much more .You do not need to be overweight or a drinker to get this bad boy .

Love your liver ! , nobody else is going to are they now ?

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 9:41 am

I'm glad that your symptoms are improving. Reducing the load on the liver makes sense, even if one does not have a diagnosis of any specific liver disease, as making the body healthier typically makes the mind function better, even if only just a little. Thank you for sharing. :)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 2:48 pm

I think I will have to stick it out a little longer on lemon and water ,had some solid food last night , not as recovered as I thought , still improving that's the main thing ....