Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 10:41 pm

MetalFist wrote:
Sometimes, i can't even tell if that person that flirting with me is serious or just doing it for the fun of it.

I got pseudo flirted by a girl in my college class before. After she done all that in class, i asked her after class if she liked me or something. Then of course, she fooled me. So i was left empty handed.

it's best to leave headgame players like that to their own devices. let their karma catch up to them.

MetalFist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Dec 2014, 10:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
MetalFist wrote:
Sometimes, i can't even tell if that person that flirting with me is serious or just doing it for the fun of it.

I got pseudo flirted by a girl in my college class before. After she done all that in class, i asked her after class if she liked me or something. Then of course, she fooled me. So i was left empty handed.

it's best to leave headgame players like that to their own devices. let their karma catch up to them.

This! That's my own mindset now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 10:53 pm

MetalFist wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
MetalFist wrote:

This! That's my own mindset now.

YAY :wtg: