Hello there! Do you have any posters on your walls?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Grimalkin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Dec 2014, 8:54 pm

Hey, hey, hey, ladies and gentlemen and all those betwixt!

I'm Maxwell! I like detectives and aliens! And theater of the absurd. And Shakespeare. I appreciate honesty, genuineness, and character in humans. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with Non-Verbal Learning Disorder. A mild case, apparently, that appears more in the emotions than the academics.

Right now I feel like I'd be a psychologist or sociologist and work for the FBI after college, seeing as I love both brains and JUSTICE. I'm good at writing, but I don't want to spend my life just telling stories and never living in one.

My greatest faults are my cynicism and broken spirit, and my greatest virtues are my morality and strength of heart.

I'd like to have one real friend someday, but I am a highly private individual.

Well, that's all, folks! I hope wherever you are, you've got something that makes you happy nearby. Like a poster, perhaps...

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 10:09 pm

Hey Maxwell welcome. :sunny:

No posters on my walls but I have my headphones on and Blues Traveler in my ear! :D

ziggyramone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Dec 2014, 10:19 am

Welcome!

Andrew Eldritch

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005241765169

Grimalkin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2014, 7:44 pm

Ha ha, thank you!

Ohdannyboy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Dec 2014, 11:55 pm

Hi there I HAD posters but I'm in the process of moving, but I'll be putting them back up on my new walls
I had a Pink Floyd poster, a Lady Gaga poster, a Nirvana poster, and a Beatles poster.
My walls feel so strange and foreign to me being poster-less :\

chagya
Toucan
Toucan

10 Dec 2014, 12:57 am

I do not but I have been trying to find a Bob Dylan poster of his Jan 1978 Rolling Stone cover and a space station poster from the NASA space store that is always out of stock.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 1:06 am

mostly cutouts of people from art school booklets/pamphlets.
an american flag, a californan flag.

i have four posters. one, a map of israel from national geographic, on the other side, currently displayed, titled "Jerusalem's Holy Ground" with various diagrams of temples in the Old City. i also have a map of the USSR and a poster of this:

i also have a map of china in chinese i found for 10 cents, but i have no room to display it :lol:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Dec 2014, 1:08 am

I have a few interesting ones .. :roll:
I have an inspirational quote poster across from my bed, a "Schematic of Structures" architectural poster on my left wall next to my desktop computer, a Game of Thrones "Winter is Coming" poster on my right wall, and my personal favorite ~ A "Birth of Venus" poster on the wall right above my bed. Sandro Botticelli is one of my favorite artists of all time. :heart:

Xanthic~Rain
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

"Garden of Earthly Delights" by Hieronymus Bosch, Bob Marley, an Alice in Wonderland tapestry, and a Led Zeppelin banner.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 12:40 pm

Ello, welcome to the site...

As for posters I have some band posters two Slayer, Pink Floyd, Dimmu Borgir, Electric Wizard and Iron Maiden are the bands on them...then I got a black light poster of a smoking caterpillar then some random pictures/posters of animals mostly cats, concert tickets and other random little things I have pinned to my wall. I find plain walls to be rather boring.