Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 11:38 am

How you come to recognise the awe at which someone shun from society is still an effective member of it with respect too what is deemed normal according to the industry known as psychology...and how even after utilising a myriad, and sometimes copious amounts of untested hypothesis about legalised substance abuse: The being is still capable of forgiving society for ever utilising it, and it's family to prop an industry full of Nerds that were once those people.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 9:42 am

The Awetopic
I do not read between the lines very well; your post is not as easy to decipher, but I do get the gist that you are not content right now. I hope you have someone to exchange words with. If you are young, you have years left to celebrate those challenges that can impede reaching milestones. Never give up. I have lived 3/5 of my life now and as you get older what matters becomes clearer. There are no magic or quick remedies. I have learned over the course of my life that good things happen every day, when you learn to recognize them. A sort of wise patience comes to mind, and it makes you feel better.
Never, ever give up. Life is precious. :idea: 8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 10:24 am

I am trying to invoke a sense of "Okay -ed ness"

For two groups of people:
Those being labeled, and therefore experimented on, and are unaware of being participants in a game of ?

and

Those that are now aware: and are not happy about their treatment.

...but yes thankyou for the positive re-inforcement.
To continue the conversation... 3/5? - maybe not - consider that life expectancy may escalate according to Moores law.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 10:40 am

Moores Awe topic

My age is 3/5 of a century, and I would like to reach that three digit milestone, in good health, that is.

Thanks for deciphering the meaning of your post. I had no idea of the complexities of categorizing mind sets; there is still much to learn, and those extra years are indeed precious.

Thanks for writing.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 5:13 am

There is a theory on the categorisation of mind sets / personas.
Apparently there are only a limited set of people to work with on the planet.

eg. Your either Extrovert/Introvert
No offence to the analysts - > but I can do both. It takes practise, and using the TV as an education wharehouse helps.

I think when it comes too mindsets, the best people to ask are actors/actresses/dolphins.

Alternate mindsets though, do get in the way of a fruitful, co-operative and retaliatively capable society. (Well it does when the period hasn't a renaissance - when in that case the more alternate the better , but that may not last either b/c the main mindset becomes apathetic about the society in a renaissance)