Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Falloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Dec 2014, 5:27 pm

Cool train. It's a nice idea to have model train running around the Christmas tree.

Over here the most widely available makes of model trains in OO gauge are Hornby and Bachmann Branchline. The quality has been going up and up in recent years but so have the prices.

I've always wanted a layout of my own but I don't have the room and I doubt if I ever will. Oh well, I can still enjoy other people's railways on YouTube...

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm

Photograph of my Lionel Canadian Pacific SD90 I was trying to sell ...

An Illinois Central chair given to me by my wife's uncle (who happens to have an beautiful red-haired Autistic grand daughter)

Sorry I don't have any layout pics at the moment on my server. I just run them on the basement floor.

Eloa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 6:05 pm

Nice train, I really like model trains, when I was a kid my father and my brother had a miniature railroad and I was very fascinated by it and could watch for hours and sometimes often I wish I had one myself, I find the sound veryveryvery soothing and like watching it a lot for hours, sometimes I watch films from model trains on youtube.

English is not my native language, so I will very likely do mistakes in writing or understanding. My edits are due to corrections of mistakes, which I sometimes recognize just after submitting a text.