Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

virnal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Dec 2014, 9:24 pm

The Bridge just recently arrived on hulu and I was able to watch it. Like most of my generation, I don't watch cable, I watch things on the internet. This was a show I had been wanting to watch for quite some time but found it difficult to watch until it arrived on the internet.

Once I started watching it, I really started enjoying it (for obvious reasons). I started looking up the show finding more information on it, as I do with anything I like, and was horribly disapointed that it had been cancelled. For whatever reason, although at the time I had only seen the first five episodes, I felt really down after hearing the news it had been cancelled. Knowing that right now I only have access to one season (that is what is on hulu), but also that the show only had two seasons. Giving that it's a drama, I assume the show is left with an open ending which makes it much worse.

I wanted to know if anyone else has felt bad about this? I halted posting until now, I was under the impression that new posts could not be made on wrongplanet.

This is mainly a discussion about the show, I have watched about half of the first season and I am restricting how much of it I watch knowing it will end soon.

This post was mainly me venting, and if anyone else had similar feelings, or maybe even suggest other shows to watch to maybe distract me. I really want this show back on the air. I would love if netflix or hulu picked it up.

Basement
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Dec 2014, 10:32 am

I'm wary of remakes for obvious reasons, but they made a pretty good go of it overall. I thought the second season was a little overcomplicated plotwise. They play down the ASD angle in season 2, btw. It's a pity it was cancelled.