Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 8:41 am

I was much more interested in women about a decade ago. Today I don't even know if I want a relationship of any kind with a woman. Perhaps partly because of my failure to attract any. But there is something interesting I have noticed when I use online dating sites. It seems like asian women are a lot easier for me to attract. I haven't really attracted many, but once in a while some wants to talk, and I have even dated some, which didn't lead to anything. White women however seem to want nothing at all to do with me, a vast majority of them. I am white myself. I live in Sweden. Has any other white males had this experience?

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 10:50 am

Dunno why either. Many Asian women seem to have a thing for white men.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

In my experience, it seems that Asian women are less likely to judge a man by the car he drives, the job he has, or the house and neighborhood he lives in. Also, it seems that Asian cultures encourage children to live with their parents until marriage (and even afterward), so they see nothing wrong with a man who is still living with his parents, even if he lives in the basement.

Also in my experience, American women (even Americanized Asian women), seem too quick to size up a man's worth before they even know his name, and thus miss out on getting to know a man as a person rather than as a check-list of conditions.

But that's just my experience, right?

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 11:38 am

Fnord wrote:
In my experience, it seems that Asian women are less likely to judge a man by the car he drives, the job he has, or the house and neighborhood he lives in. Also, it seems that Asian cultures encourage children to live with their parents until marriage (and even afterward), so they see nothing wrong with a man who is still living with his parents, even if he lives in the basement.

Also in my experience, American women (even Americanized Asian women), seem too quick to size up a man's worth before they even know his name, and thus miss out on getting to know a man as a person rather than as a check-list of conditions.

But that's just my experience, right?

:wink:
Swedish women are similar, they are extremely selfish and in my opinion useless as partners. I would rather have an Asian woman. A lot of times they seem to be less selfish, less arrogant, more humble, simpler, more down to earth etc. I'm sure there are exceptions. I have looked mainly at the average looking simple girls. If you look at very hot women with master's degrees and above and whatnot I'm sure they have a long list of requirements and the attitude that goes with that. Muslim women and in general anything other than Western, predominantly white, women, are in my view much better than Western women, most of the time. However I think I might not want any woman at all at this stage.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

Anyone - man or woman - is likely to be more particular regarding potential partners once they've earned a degree, started a career or a business, and acquired property and wealth of their own. This seems to cut across cultural and racial boundaries, as well.

But, yes, I've notice a more amicable attitude among Asians in general than among any other cultural group. Of course, this may have been just my perception, were it not for the fact that a lot of others seem to have noticed it as well.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:01 pm

Fnord wrote:
Anyone - man or woman - is likely to be more particular regarding potential partners once they've earned a degree, started a career or a business, and acquired property and wealth of their own. This seems to cut across cultural and racial boundaries, as well.

But, yes, I've notice a more amicable attitude among Asians in general than among any other cultural group. Of course, this may have been just my perception, were it not for the fact that a lot of others seem to have noticed it as well.

It's interesting though when women become pickier as they have higher education, more money etc. because in many men's eyes, certainly in mine, they become less attractive the more of those things they have. Feminists claim to be in favor of equality but they don't see that in reality they are not. They want career, money etc. but still want a man that is bigger and stronger than them. You don't see women of 35 with a university degree looking for an unemployed 17 year old boy that can cook, do you?

It was quite interesting when I tried chatting to Asian women on a dating site specifically for Asian women. I think at first I had the settings that I wanted to chat to Asian women anywhere in the world, and they could see that I lived in Sweden. I was totally bombarded with messages from hot women living in Asia, them sending messages without me having sent anything first. Then I changed the settings to only match me to Asian women in Sweden and got no messages at all that they sent without me contacting them first, hot women ignored messages and only ugly women replied...

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:37 pm

Asian women? They are beautiful and very friendly not an easy combination to find in most western women.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:54 pm

tomato wrote:
It's interesting though when women become pickier as they have higher education, more money etc. because in many men's eyes, certainly in mine, they become less attractive the more of those things they have.

Of course a relationship should be built on love--not money or anything else.

But to turn someone down because they have higher education and money? That's just stupid.

I don't really understand why so many people here whine and complain about education, to be honest. It's not hard to get degrees. If you choose not to pursue those opportunities, you're just limiting yourself.

I'm more attracted to people who put their abilities to good use than those who sit around and criticize others.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

This topic is going to get a lock soon as it should. What a load of crap about white western woman. I am not white and part Asian and I can tell you that there are so many sweet, gorgeous, intelligent, nice, kind and feminine white woman out there. There are. I have them as friends.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:26 pm

In general, people who find you attractive instantly become very nice to you - and many Asian women find Caucasian attractive-looking.

Asian guys however complaint about their girls.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 5:00 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
This topic is going to get a lock soon as it should. What a load of crap about white western woman. I am not white and part Asian and I can tell you that there are so many sweet, gorgeous, intelligent, nice, kind and feminine white woman out there. There are. I have them as friends.

I believe there are deliberate efforts of mind control in the world that on one level serve to alienate people. These efforts have progressed the furthest in the West. It's also combined with forces of nature I believe. It is not a joke that Western women in general make bad wives and mothers. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing though. It has made me turn my mind to greater things for one thing. To me people appear to be not much more than "sacks of potatoes to be moved around" to quote Jonathan Bowden speaking about Julius Evola.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 7:13 pm

Oh, well ...

Before this thread gets locked, let me just say that I am very happy with my lovely Asian wife. She is beautiful, kind, smart, and well-educated. I wish only that we had met when we were both much younger.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:56 am

Yep, this threads is caput.