Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm

I was thinking and if God was real it might make more sense if God was a woman like the big bang for example it would be Gods way or should I say Godess's way of giving birth to the universe by pushing it out through her womb! It might also explain the mood swings in the bible as well! I mean she probably went through labor for 7 days giving birth to all life which is why SHE rested on the 7th day she was exhausted!ImageProblem patriarchy?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 12:29 pm

You know it could also explain why women tend to mature faster than men and have higher pain tolerance as well and bear great wisdom! I think Satan was a woman too who used to be gods friend until she stole her boyfriend which is why she got kicked out of Gods apartment and now resides in a bdsm dungeon in Las Vegas errr I mean Hell! Talk about a lovely plot twist!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I was thinking and if God was real it might make more sense if God was a woman like the big bang for example it would be Gods way or should I say Godess's way of giving birth to the universe by pushing it out through her womb! It might also explain the mood swings in the bible as well! I mean she probably went through labor for 7 days giving birth to all life which is why SHE rested on the 7th day she was exhausted...!

The creator of the Dilbert comics, Scott Adams, wrote a short book about his ideas about God. Apart from the femininity, the book proposed the idea that God knew and experienced all things except death, so He (or She) exploded Himself (or Herself) to experience death, absence, finality (knowing of course, that as the universe contracts and expands again and again, He (or She) will "be back"). It is a fun little book, and Adams really does believe it. I respect that.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:29 pm

God is a force of creation, not an actual male or female entity.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 10:35 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I was thinking and if God was real it might make more sense if God was a woman like the big bang for example it would be Gods way or should I say Godess's way of giving birth to the universe by pushing it out through her womb! It might also explain the mood swings in the bible as well! I mean she probably went through labor for 7 days giving birth to all life which is why SHE rested on the 7th day she was exhausted...!

The creator of the Dilbert comics, Scott Adams, wrote a short book about his ideas about God. Apart from the femininity, the book proposed the idea that God knew and experienced all things except death, so He (or She) exploded Himself (or Herself) to experience death, absence, finality (knowing of course, that as the universe contracts and expands again and again, He (or She) will "be back"). It is a fun little book, and Adams really does believe it. I respect that.
Perhaps Gods real name is Gaia? Mother Earth the mother of all mothers? Hehe

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:28 am

Remember God i mean Godess loves us so dearly and wants us to love one another and flourish for the water of this planet is her breast milk without it we will die!God I mean Goddess loves every one of us she was only mean and mad due to the Jealousy of satan stealing her boyfriend and we had to pay for it in the old testiment but after the new testiment she got over it and realized she loves us very very very much! She wants to be loved back after the heartbreak and betrayal!After all she is lonely and sad and wants us to love her and hug her back and forgive her as well! Satan is promiscuous and deceiving and just wants to sleep around, god I mean goddess wants to be there and love and be genuine but lost it for a couple thousand years because she was mad, heartbroken and jealous but now has come to her senses because she realizes it wasnt our fault but her former bff who stabbed her in the back!

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 15 Dec 2014, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:36 am

El Shaddai

Harriet Lutzky, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology at John Jay College, City University of New York, has presented evidence that Shaddai was an attribute of a Semitic goddess, linking the epithet Shaddai with the Hebrew šad meaning "breast", giving the meaning "the one of the Breast"

~Wikipedia

Apparently, the sky goD has breasts....who knew?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 1:04 am

Whenever it rains it is god I mean Godess crying, mourning over her lost love who was taken from her by Satan but she removes the salt from her tears because she loves her childeren so much humans and animals alike we all are her childeren! She wishes the best of us and wants us to take care of her planet or all will be lost!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 1:33 am

Without further ado the nightcore verson of God is a Girl! It almost makes me want to believe in a god again.....almost! :P

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 4:07 am

I think sometimes men tend to put women on a pedestal because of a lack of emotional male relationships. Male relationships, outside of common interest are always reinforcing survival habits, which contradicts emotional relationships, hence the hazing that goes on in fraternities, or even in the playground when a boy is being taunted for doing something that is girly, the boys are trying to eliminate those tender emotions in favor of making a warrior out of the male, women are reinforced when they are soft and tender, men are not. Unconditional love is what humans seek out of God, unconditional love is much more evident in mother/son, though it's merely perception.

I think if males fall too deep into a warrior culture, we end up putting women on a pedestal because the emotional relationship becomes so restricted to women, but I think it's a failure within certain societies where the males are too hardened or war-like, it's especially brutal if the father is absent because he is the one that sets the example that we're not just simply about survival, which is something that I think reflects in the God/man relationship -- God wants you to survive, but he also wants you to have a REASON to survive, if we're too war-like, we tend to not feel emotions (which prevents us from feeling fear), but if we don't feel emotions, then how can we love? Would you trade an entire lifetime of surviving with no real love for one short moment of intense love, but where you died?

This is why I say survival tends to contradict real emotion, because survival really flourishes when there is a lack of emotion. God is all the qualities of a strict, wise, and disciplined male, with all the ingredients of a tender, wholesome, and kind mother. What you see in women is a mere shadow of what's in God -- it's your duty to keep your eyes open to that belief, because it was never something that was restricted to women. It's definitely the nicest and greatest attribute inside of women, but it's not theirs alone.

What you want out of god, is what you want you of women, but the error is believing that it is restricted to women, which is something that society tends to reinforce, but society is wrong.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 11:42 am

Klowglas wrote:
I think it's a failure within certain societies where the males are too hardened or war-like, .

Plato said that in Atlantis there were leaders,artisans,farmers and warriors.

I think aspies are the artisans, fat jolly animal lovers are the farmers and the majority NT people are the warriors.

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 7:09 pm

Sure. If God was real, it would be able to be anything it wanted to be.

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:10 pm

Cash__ wrote:
Sure. If God was real, it would be able to be anything it wanted to be.

I disagree (in a totally arbitrary manner and for no justifiable reason since it's hard to argue about what something would be like if it existed). God would have to be everything all at once if it existed.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:14 pm

God is not a woman or Adam would have been tempted with shoes, not food.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm

1401b wrote:
God is not a woman or Adam would have been tempted with shoes, not food.
Godess created man on a whim because she still wanted a man but at the same time was mad at her boyfriend for leaving her for Satan so she ripped his rib out to make a woman even though she knew she could simply make a woman with thought but this was her way of venting! She later ate a tub of Ice Cream and watched sex in the city!

Exploronaut
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2014, 1:05 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Could God Be A Woman If He/She Is Real?

Quote:
“He - and if there is a God, I am convinced he is a he, because no woman could or would ever f**k things up this badly.”
-George Carlin