The Never-Had-A-Bf/Gf Red Flag

Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:07 am

Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
The thing to do if you're a guy and you are a virgin is to lie about it. If you manage to sleep with the girl, then afterwards you can admit that she's your first. I also think that men admitting weakness and expressing legitimate grievances really bothers women because they think they're entitled to a monopoly on sympathy and attention. My ex-gf was totally like this.

Find someone with BPD and lie about your virginity. Girls (or boys, for those who are into that) with BPD spread their legs more easily, particularly if it's "that other" time of the month.

In any case, acting like a victim isn't going to help. Don't listen to any of that bullsh-t on how you "just have to be yourself" and then a girl will magically fall from the sky and land on your d-ck when you least expect it.

That's really predatory and ableist.. and all around terrible advice :|

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jono wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Where's the sweeping negative generalization?

I already pointed out that Laza_Kaganovich made a sweeping generalisation in his first response to me and he responded with another sweeping generalisation.

He said nothing wrong, one problem is on this forum, that some users are too sensitives about some gender-related true generalization. As he said, pointing that certain social standards are favorable to women and unfavorable to men is NOT misogyny(the hatred of women) nor vice versa is misandry.

Yes, he's right, women expect from men more than that what men expect from women.

And yes, he's right, women AND men are less likely to show much sympathy toward a guy complaining vs than toward a girl complaining about the same thing - just compare the threads there, I have pointed out in brian's thread how users reacted to him vs how they reacted to a female user who was complaining about the same thing.

As you may have also noticed, it is all right to ridicule men in L&D for not finding dates (and blaming all problems on them) and leave up posts on this forum that are actually misandrist in nature-- there's a clear bias here.

Of course, since I made this post, it'll be the catalyst that gets the thread deleted. But that's what I have screencapping technology for. :D

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 5:16 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
The thing to do if you're a guy and you are a virgin is to lie about it. If you manage to sleep with the girl, then afterwards you can admit that she's your first. I also think that men admitting weakness and expressing legitimate grievances really bothers women because they think they're entitled to a monopoly on sympathy and attention. My ex-gf was totally like this.

Find someone with BPD and lie about your virginity. Girls (or boys, for those who are into that) with BPD spread their legs more easily, particularly if it's "that other" time of the month.

In any case, acting like a victim isn't going to help. Don't listen to any of that bullsh-t on how you "just have to be yourself" and then a girl will magically fall from the sky and land on your d-ck when you least expect it.

Are you talking about Bipolar or Borderline Personality Disorder? If you're talking about the former, then that behavior is certainly well documented in bipolar people. Now I know very little about men with Borderline as it is wayyyyyyyyyyy more common in women but impulsive behavior and sexual promiscuity are extremely common. But in the case of Borderline, you have to keep in mind that plenty of women with these mental illnesses have A-LOT of sexual experience and if you have none, that is going to be off putting to them. And not necessarily because of an assumption that there's something really repulsive about you that prevents you from getting laid, but because they will have to be a lot more patient with you and give you instructions on what to do in order for them to be satisfied. If you're looking to lose your virginity that does not involve bartering for sex, find someone else who is almost in the same boat.

I'm talking about borderline. Finding an attractive virgin at a certain age is a male fairytale fantasy. I've been with BPD women who still f*cked like tranquilized mattresses.

886 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:

That's really predatory and ableist.. and all around terrible advice :|

Dog eats dog. Chances are that the girl will still hurt you before you get to hurt her.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm

Kurgan can you see that your past 2 comments here come over as quite unpleasant or are you oblivious?

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm

Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:

Are you talking about Bipolar or Borderline Personality Disorder? If you're talking about the former, then that behavior is certainly well documented in bipolar people. Now I know very little about men with Borderline as it is wayyyyyyyyyyy more common in women but impulsive behavior and sexual promiscuity are extremely common. But in the case of Borderline, you have to keep in mind that plenty of women with these mental illnesses have A-LOT of sexual experience and if you have none, that is going to be off putting to them. And not necessarily because of an assumption that there's something really repulsive about you that prevents you from getting laid, but because they will have to be a lot more patient with you and give you instructions on what to do in order for them to be satisfied. If you're looking to lose your virginity that does not involve bartering for sex, find someone else who is almost in the same boat.

I'm talking about borderline. Finding an attractive virgin at a certain age is a male fairytale fantasy. I've been with BPD women who still f*cked like tranquilized mattresses.

Well in my experience, women with type I bipolar are by FAR the most inclined to be hypersexual. Even more so than borderline women! Because when a bipolar person goes through a manic episode, there is a huge surge of dopamine in the brain and dopamine is involved in pleasure and sexual arousal. Women with BPD as opposed to BD(bipolar disorder) can also be hypersexual but I've found that they are a lot pickier about partners and often have a very strong need to be in control in the bedroom. My last ex had Borderline and she constantly berated me about not performing sexually to her standards as she had considerably more sexual experience than I did.

That's why I think your idea is not a good one: Because sex is something you learn by DOING. Someone who is going to f*ck you without being paid to do it or in exchange for a favor and has a lot more practice than you is not going to have the patience for a virgin.And if they know up front that you're a virgin while they have been around the block more times then they can even remember, that's a HUGE roadblock for you right there. Borderline women have more impulse control than you seem to think when it comes to sex. It is usually unmedicated bipolar women who are the indiscriminate ones when they're feeling frisky and want to shag the first man they can find who is at least somewhat attractive to them.

As far as attractive virgins are concerned, evangelical christian women are the ones you want. Even though some may not actually be virgins, as long as they are unmarried they most likely have little to no sexual experience.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:26 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
As far as attractive virgins are concerned, evangelical christian women are the ones you want. Even though some may not actually be virgins, as long as they are unmarried they most likely have little to no sexual experience.

My experience is that a lot of women who pretend that they wish to wait until marriage most certainly do not wait that long.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jan 2015, 7:42 pm

Kurgan wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:

My experience is that a lot of women who pretend that they wish to wait until marriage most certainly do not wait that long.

Nevertheless, those women really aren't going to expect their boyfriends to have any sexual experience. Even if said women aren't really virgins.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 3:46 am

Aaaannndd we're done here.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)