Why do "nice guys" care about gay girls?

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm

I'm a gay girl and I've talked about how I like "bad girls" and don't care for nice or boring girls. Whenever I make a thread about that some "nice guy" hijacks the thread. He tells me that "bad boys" will abuse me and I'm the reason why "nice guys" are miserable. Why would they care about me? I don't date guys, so I don't think I should affect them.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 5:53 pm

They're probably just bitter about the age old cliches that "nice guys finish last," & that girls go for the "bad boy," types and then get all defensive about themselves, even to a gay girl, trying to highlight the pros that a "nice guy," like them has to offer.

Meanwhile, in reality, if being a nice guy hasn't gotten you what you want, then change. I'm not saying people should become bad, but rather that they ought to do something to change their own feelings of self worth & confidence for the better… grow a spine, a pair of balls, and start getting what you want out of life, love, and relationships instead of whining that you're oh-so-nice but it still hasn't gotten you what you want out of life. Do as you've always done & get as you've always gotten… if you don't like what you've got, why don't you change it?

CynicalWaffle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2014, 9:00 pm

^That's what the effed up thing is. There are plenty of actual decent guys out there who are confident and get what they want out of life, but nobody will date them.

It's not as black-and-white as "stop being nice because it means you are a wuss."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 9:11 pm

People blame you for making "nice guys" miserable?!

Just because you're gay?

Granted, I can understand why a man might feel disappointment at being turned down for a date with an attractive woman, but their misery is not the woman's fault.

Besides, the main reason why "nice guys" can't get dates is most likely because they are boring.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 9:17 pm

CynicalWaffle wrote:
^That's what the effed up thing is. There are plenty of actual decent guys out there who are confident and get what they want out of life, but nobody will date them.

It's not as black-and-white as "stop being nice because it means you are a wuss."

Really?

How contradictory of you to say so.

If they want dates and nobody will date them then they're not getting what they want out of life.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 9:36 pm

Fnord wrote:

Just because you're gay?

Granted, I can understand why a man might feel disappointment at being turned down for a date with an attractive woman, but their misery is not the woman's fault.

Besides, the main reason why "nice guys" can't get dates is most likely because they are boring.

I agree with you. Girls are not interested in boring people.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 5:33 am

Fnord wrote:

Just because you're gay?

blah yep if you single its cause you're boring. blah.

cause way better to live a dangerous life that is 80% likely to kill you leaving your gf a widow.

what's boring to one is fun to another.

boring in dating seems to just mean : you don't like what i do so you're so boring and no one will every want you.

so not liking rock music to one woman would make you boring. whole stuff just seems sooooooooooooooo judgmental

Last edited by sly279 on 15 Dec 2014, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 5:34 am

DevilKisses wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Just because you're gay?

I agree with you. Girls are not interested in boring people.

then who needs those girls, I'd probably find them boring. always shopping at stores and such. i'd rather shoot myself.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 7:18 am

Hypocrisy is also an unattractive trait.

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:27 am

Name these Nice Guys who hijacked your threads before and who told you all that,quote them, I dare you.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 10:51 am

Whenever I hear that "no one will date me", I always wonder how many girls they've actually asked. :chin:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 11:02 am

Ulgh, pawease. Being nice alone isn't going to get you a girlfriend. Concluding that you need to be the opposite of nice to get a girlfriend, since you are nice and no girl wants to take it deeper with you, is plain stupid. That's like me concluding that men like to date ugly girls because I am hot and I still don't have a boyfriend.
Mentally sane, high-value women LOVE nice and caring men. The fact is, being nice ALONE won't get you a sweet, attractive girl to date. You need other qualities as well to draw a desirable woman in. What else do you have to offer to a woman, besides the generic nice? :roll:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 11:16 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Whenever I hear that "no one will date me", I always wonder how many girls they've actually asked. :chin:

And this.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:24 pm

Who's hijacking her thread now? Nice Guys TM or girls who love to lecture about Nice Guys? :lol:

It's all getting too old, even the lectures that women say about Nice Guys (vs real nice guy or vs jerks...etc), we know them all already. Yawn.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

Please, Boo. I could care less about what you say. You're a very selective responder.
I will keep giving my 'lectures'.
I completely agree with goldfish: They're probably just bitter about the age old cliches that "nice guys finish last," & that girls go for the "bad boy," types and then get all defensive about themselves, even to a gay girl, trying to highlight the pros that a "nice guy," like them has to offer.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2014, 3:44 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Please, Boo. I could care less about what you say. You're a very selective responder.
I will keep giving my 'lectures'.
I completely agree with goldfish: They're probably just bitter about the age old cliches that "nice guys finish last," & that girls go for the "bad boy," types and then get all defensive about themselves, even to a gay girl, trying to highlight the pros that a "nice guy," like them has to offer.

What goldfish said is also old and repeated a million of times.

What do you mean by 'selective responder'? :P