Page 7 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 6:13 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
So after hearing sound, reasonable, and logical arguments, you then remark that they're "just sad"?
Are you kidding me.

He's in his happy place. Personally I'd rather be Socrates dissatisfied. Lol
a dissatisfied Socrates isn't all that bad accept for the disassification he must of felt after eating that hemlock

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 11:10 am

vermontsavant wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
So after hearing sound, reasonable, and logical arguments, you then remark that they're "just sad"?
Are you kidding me.

He's in his happy place. Personally I'd rather be Socrates dissatisfied. Lol
a dissatisfied Socrates isn't all that bad accept for the disassification he must of felt after eating that hemlock

Did he really feel dissatisfaction though?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

There won't be eugenics targeting autistic people because they won't find the "one" autistic gene.

If we purge the world of autism, we purge the world of many opportunities for progress.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There won't be eugenics targeting autistic people because they won't find the "one" autistic gene.

If we purge the world of autism, we purge the world of many opportunities for progress.

And most of its people as well, considering that a larger majority probably carry some of the necessary associated genes.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm

And if the recent study SUGGESTING, in the year 2025, close to 50% of children will be born AND then LATER DIAGNOSED Autistic, isANYWHERE close to truth, it also seems a sure path to extinction of the human race, IN GENERAL, to try to eliminate something caused by the cultural environment overall PER INNATE TRAITS AS IS of simply being frigging human....OVERALL that is...

Trust me, THERE ARE NO realistic WORRIES IN THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY.. i've done the research up and DOWN AND and everywhere it goes.. and Autism is everywhere human life stays or goes......

If it stays at all.... human life that is..... per extinct or here.... eventuAlly...

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm

I heard that 50% stat by 2025.i don't believe it.

the world has been chaos since the beginning of time and the world will be chaos forever and that will never change.maybe eugenics will cull some of the 50% by 2025 autism population and that's how chaos balances things

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 5:17 pm

vermontsavant wrote:

the world has been chaos since the beginning of time and the world will be chaos forever and that will never change.maybe eugenics will cull some of the 50% by 2025 autism population and that's how chaos balances things

I do not literally believe it either, and do not think it will come to pass.

Mother Nature will take care of that as Mother Nature always does....

Maybe not perfect in human eyes, but it is what is, and what will happen will happen...

Mother Nature is the force to truly respectfully fear, and certainly not any 'silly little' man-made Volunteer Organization....

PlainsAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 8:35 pm

Whether it's just one gene or thousands of genes combined that are necessary for autism, a genetic test could be developed.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm

aghogday wrote:
Mother Nature is the force to truly respectfully fear, and certainly not any 'silly little' man-made Volunteer Organization....

Silly little men are far more destructive than mother nature. We are watching as they destroy her.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 11:08 pm

androbot01 wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Silly little men are far more destructive than mother nature. We are watching as they destroy her.

True, to a degree, but Mother Nature is much bigger than Mother Earth.

Just one meteor can be the end of all humans.

And just the 'right' virus can be the end of humans too.

'WE' are not nearly as 'smart' as 'we' think 'we' are, and that is for sure, in almost everything the so-called 'common' human does.

And for folks who do not understand either Mother Nature or their own human nature, innately and instinctually, the suffering goes on everyday of every now, often for those folks, and that is what I mean by appropriate respect and fear of Mother Nature, as to not understand 'her' and they way 'she' affects and effects human nature, is to potentially not even be alive in life, per metaphorical true effect AND affect.

And some folks have no idea they are even living in 'real human hell' as they have no reference point for anything else in life, and that is the saddest reality I know, for many folks, at least for now.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 3:37 am

aghogday wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

I do not literally believe it either, and do not think it will come to pass.

Mother Nature will take care of that as Mother Nature always does....

Maybe not perfect in human eyes, but it is what is, and what will happen will happen...

yea