Page 7 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 11:08 pm

androbot01 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Mother Nature is the force to truly respectfully fear, and certainly not any 'silly little' man-made Volunteer Organization....

Silly little men are far more destructive than mother nature. We are watching as they destroy her.

True, to a degree, but Mother Nature is much bigger than Mother Earth.

Just one meteor can be the end of all humans.

And just the 'right' virus can be the end of humans too.

'WE' are not nearly as 'smart' as 'we' think 'we' are, and that is for sure, in almost everything the so-called 'common' human does.

And for folks who do not understand either Mother Nature or their own human nature, innately and instinctually, the suffering goes on everyday of every now, often for those folks, and that is what I mean by appropriate respect and fear of Mother Nature, as to not understand 'her' and they way 'she' affects and effects human nature, is to potentially not even be alive in life, per metaphorical true effect AND affect.

And some folks have no idea they are even living in 'real human hell' as they have no reference point for anything else in life, and that is the saddest reality I know, for many folks, at least for now.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 3:37 am

aghogday wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
I heard that 50% stat by 2025.i don't believe it.

the world has been chaos since the beginning of time and the world will be chaos forever and that will never change.maybe eugenics will cull some of the 50% by 2025 autism population and that's how chaos balances things

I do not literally believe it either, and do not think it will come to pass.

Mother Nature will take care of that as Mother Nature always does....

Maybe not perfect in human eyes, but it is what is, and what will happen will happen...

Mother Nature is the force to truly respectfully fear, and certainly not any 'silly little' man-made Volunteer Organization....
yea