We Males are Obsolete Garbage, Women dont need us anymore!

Page 4 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 6:22 pm

Things we still need men for:

- Lifting heavy stuff.

- Mowing the lawn.

I personally want someone to do the vacuuming and wash the dishes.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 7:28 pm

They are excellent for investigating strange sounds in the house at night.Especially if the snarling sound is comming from underneath the house or from the attic.Give them a flashlight and a big stick.It's thrilling,a chance to get in touch with their inner caveman.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 8:52 pm

The way I see it, men and women have a symbiotic relationship; we depend on one another. Women rely on us to hunt mastodons and defend the cave from sabertooth tigers, while we rely on women to raise our children and maintain the cave, as well as gathering other materials.

OK, maybe that's not quite the case anymore, but a world with only males or only females would be rather dry and boring, and if either gender ceased to exist, the results would be disastrous. We may not be hunting mastodons anymore, but there IS a reason why we have two different genders, instead of just one.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2014, 5:32 am

Somewhat related to the topic but I was thinking the other day...

A totally worthless male gives up on the flesh to embrace spirituality -- he has no choice, he is totally worthless and the only place where he can find worth is in mysticism.

A totally worthless female gives up on spirituality in order to embrace the flesh, these are the hookers, the prostitutes, the whores, while they are not totally worthless, their sexuality keeps them from total desolation, something that the male is faced with.

The ideal man is a very carnal creature, he's into sports, he has a logical mind, he is confident and isn't afraid of confrontation, he is strong, and determined -- all the things that belong to the physical world, or things that can help shape it.

But an ideal women is gentle, caring, nurturing, and kind -- things that are ideal in the spiritual world.

See where I am going here? When a gender is disenfranchised, it causes a knee-jerk reaction to embrace the ideals of the opposite gender. A poor male embraces the spirit; a poor female embraces the flesh. An ideal female embraces the spirit; an ideal male embraces the flesh!

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2014, 6:51 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
The way I see it, men and women have a symbiotic relationship; we depend on one another. Women rely on us to hunt mastodons and defend the cave from sabertooth tigers, while we rely on women to raise our children and maintain the cave, as well as gathering other materials.

While we are at the Neanderthal environment, I might just as well speculate a little about how this was quit different in their world (and by extension in the neurodiverse phenotype). First, I don't think there were any clear-cut gender roles in these domains at all. As men and women met they more likely did their own thing while watching out on each others and warning and helping when danger appeared. Perhaps they started to co-operate more extensively after a while and after getting to know each others from a distance a little more. IOW, Neanderthal people were far more independent than the social modern human breed was, and this was an adaptation to their climate and sparser populations. In fact, it might have been Neanderthal males that raised children as Neanderthal females probably moved around a lot more and weren't territorial.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2014, 6:47 pm

rdos wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

While we are at the Neanderthal environment, I might just as well speculate a little about how this was quit different in their world (and by extension in the neurodiverse phenotype). First, I don't think there were any clear-cut gender roles in these domains at all. As men and women met they more likely did their own thing while watching out on each others and warning and helping when danger appeared. Perhaps they started to co-operate more extensively after a while and after getting to know each others from a distance a little more. IOW, Neanderthal people were far more independent than the social modern human breed was, and this was an adaptation to their climate and sparser populations. In fact, it might have been Neanderthal males that raised children as Neanderthal females probably moved around a lot more and weren't territorial.

http://news.discovery.com/human/evoluti ... 130312.htm

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
http://www.science.slashdot.org/story/0 ... n-obsolete
Its true we are worthless and useless and have no purpose anymore!

Well soon women will be useless too! Artificial wombs are already being developed...AND they already have life-like robotic sex dolls(fem_b0ts). Once robotics advances to the point where these machines can fully emulate humans and become sentient then guys like you can have robot girlfriends. 8)

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Dec 2014, 7:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I wonder how the politics/economy/society would become if the human population become women-only.

Oh good god, don't even want to imagine.

Huh? Why?

Good things that come to mind:
- Lower crime rate (including rape and harassment)
- Less wars?....probably.
- Significant changes in religions.

Nothing will get done, technological progress will grind to a halt. Nevertheless, this idea that men will die out and women will survive by parthenogenesis is nothing more than a feminist fantasy and a paranoid MRA nightmare.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2014, 7:21 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Well soon women will be useless too! Artificial wombs are already being developed...AND they already have life-like robotic sex dolls(fem_b0ts). Once robotics advances to the point where these machines can fully emulate humans and become sentient then guys like you can have robot girlfriends. 8)

that's the dream. but not in my lifetime likely. :(

mila_oblong
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Dec 2014, 8:43 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

I always thought the purpose for those sex dolls was for one to become better at sex or improve his/her moves. Tbh, I like the idea of artificial wombs, primarily because I'm vain and am still on the fence about a baby messing up my figure. That, and it does kind of diminish the purpose of the biological clock.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Dec 2014, 11:40 pm

feralhominoid wrote:
misanthropes... :skull:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 3:34 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

So in a sense we wouldnt need them either? *whew* So it would be like the planet Gazorbazorp! But I prefer needing someone and being needed as well same with wanting someone and being wanted too *sigh*

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 6:49 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

No way. I'd still want to have crushes on real women, and if nobody would want me I could make it imaginary. :mrgreen:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 1:41 pm

[Moved from L&D to PPR]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

There's no need to be so negative. How does saying stuff like this and put-downs doing any good? It just makes people feel bad.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 10:18 pm

Lay off this stuff - you're rotting your brain with it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin