We Males are Obsolete Garbage, Women dont need us anymore!

Page 1 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 3:38 am

http://www.science.slashdot.org/story/0 ... n-obsolete
Its true we are worthless and useless and have no purpose anymore!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 8:16 am

I wonder how the politics/economy/society would become if the human population become women-only.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 8:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I wonder how the politics/economy/society would become if the human population become women-only.

Oh good god, don't even want to imagine.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 8:56 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Oh good god, don't even want to imagine.

Huh? Why?

Good things that come to mind:
- Lower crime rate (including rape and harassment)
- Less wars?....probably.
- Significant changes in religions.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 9:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? Why?

I am a bit skeptical that would be the result...and much of the time I have a harder time getting along with other females than males, some can be quite mean/nasty even if they don't physically attack(though females are not immune to acting violent) they can certainly verbally abuse. Also would potentially like a relationship or at least give a few more short term relationship attempts a go....and just not into chicks really so a world with only females and no males would also suck due to having no chance of finding a relationship.

Females fight over just as petty and stupid of things as males, if not more-so...for all we know there could be more wars and not sure why religion would change all that much, I think organized religion would still have it's problems.

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 10:05 am

Careful there.

The tribes of the Iroquois nations were matriarchal and they were some nasty b*****s. They invented burning at the stake when the Europeans came.

On the other hand, in general for native Americans, they didn't believe in killing each other, just "counting coup", basically, "slapping each other up side the head", the insult was good enough.

Then there was this tribe around Maine and Canada, can't remember the name of the tribe, they were true communists. Can't remember the name. When they saw a canoe, they would take it and use it, must to the consternation of the European explorers and invaders, who just couldn't comprehend this.

This from a class that was called at the time "History of North American Indians" at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. One of my favorite electives. Took it because I was told I am part Menominee (northern Wisconsin).

===============================

Ah yes, another post by Aspie Otaku.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 10:09 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? Why?

I am a bit skeptical that would be the result...and much of the time I have a harder time getting along with other females than males, some can be quite mean/nasty even if they don't physically attack(though females are not immune to acting violent) they can certainly verbally abuse. Also would potentially like a relationship or at least give a few more short term relationship attempts a go....and just not into chicks really so a world with only females and no males would also suck due to having no chance of finding a relationship.

Females fight over just as petty and stupid of things as males, if not more-so...for all we know there could be more wars and not sure why religion would change all that much, I think organized religion would still have it's problems.

That exactly my coworker told me the other day, "if I become a CEO I would only hire men, women keep fighting each other". She was telling me how in her previous workplace women hated each other, it was the same in my previous workplace, it was totally tribal.

I heard plenty of women-hating-women stories from men and women in 4 different large companies.

Seriously, what's wrong with women in the offices?

PS: What I have noticed tho, that it's always NOT the senior/top-management women who cause such jeopardizes among each other, but I've witnesses this only among the regular employees. My previous boss was a lady and she was amazing (but even herself didn't like to deal with female subordinates), and so other senior ones I've dealt with, those don't go into the gossiping-complaining like their fellows in the lower levels of the organizational hierarchy.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 19 Dec 2014, 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 10:11 am

Quote:
We Males are Obsolete Garbage, Women dont need us anymore!

thank goodness for that. now i am free to do what i like.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 10:28 am

Don't be absurd, women still need you to buy them stuff and give them money, so it's not entirely hopeless!

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

Women will always need men.

Men will always need women.

This thread is garbage.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 1:29 pm

Why the constant influx of topics like this?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 1:45 pm

This is one of those rare occasions in which I abjectly disagree with Sweetleaf; to paraphrase that /. comment thread, a future in which the more perceptive, less warlike side of our species colonizes the rest of the galaxy is more or less the best one I could imagine. From a hacker standpoint, planned obsolesence is something I'm entirely accustomed to anyway. The way I see it, asexual/pseudosexual reproduction could be signifigantly more rewarding than the conventional means. This technology might even provide a convinient means of directing human morphology towards adaptation to different gravitational constants and perhaps even eliminating any & all deficiencies, such as our own. It certainly demands more acurate genomic sampling to be implemented...

In other words, bring on the female-owned future. No way could it be more difficult than the world we presently inhabit.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 2:00 pm

When I came across the discovery that they don't need us to reproduce anymore It makes me sad. Now that they can use bone marrow to conceive a baby, now we have no purpose we used to but more reasons to exist are fading away as a male.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 2:23 pm

downbutnotout wrote:
Why the constant influx of topics like this?

Male aspie sadness is an endless pool of misery.

SIDWULF
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2014, 2:46 pm

Women and men need each other emotionally/spiritually