We Males are Obsolete Garbage, Women dont need us anymore!

Page 1 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

SIDWULF
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2014, 2:46 pm

Women and men need each other emotionally/spiritually

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 2:58 pm

cberg wrote:
This is one of those rare occasions in which I abjectly disagree with Sweetleaf; to paraphrase that /. comment thread, a future in which the more perceptive, less warlike side of our species colonizes the rest of the galaxy is more or less the best one I could imagine. From a hacker standpoint, planned obsolesence is something I'm entirely accustomed to anyway. The way I see it, asexual/pseudosexual reproduction could be signifigantly more rewarding than the conventional means. This technology might even provide a convinient means of directing human morphology towards adaptation to different gravitational constants and perhaps even eliminating any & all deficiencies, such as our own. It certainly demands more acurate genomic sampling to be implemented...

In other words, bring on the female-owned future. No way could it be more difficult than the world we presently inhabit.

Well I am quite certain males do not want to be left the ultimatum, be exterminated or get a sex change for instance....or for all male offspring to be aborted. So there is that part to as to why I would not agree with a 'female only' future. Also not so sure females are nessisarily 'less war-like' plenty of females are perfectly fine with achieving things or collecting resources through violence and wars, traditionally its more males who have actually battled...but that does not mean its something females largely disagree with, or something all males would care for. Now in a world where males are not expected to live up to current male gender stereotypes I could see some improvements the typical male stereotype is problematic but not all males fit into that mold. Then again not much into the typical female stereotype either.........I think its best that we have males, females and everything in between like we do now instead of trying to genetically modify ourselves into a single gender species.

Also I don't care about reproduction, don't want kids....but still would potentially like a relationship with someone of the male gender at some point...which would be impossible in a woman only world now wouldn't it. Also then there goes a large majority of bands I like since a large majority of members of bands I like are dudes....I think it is awesome when female musicians are in on music I like but for some reason it seems perhaps there aren't as many female rock/metal musicians.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 4:44 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
cberg wrote:
This is one of those rare occasions in which I abjectly disagree with Sweetleaf; to paraphrase that /. comment thread, a future in which the more perceptive, less warlike side of our species colonizes the rest of the galaxy is more or less the best one I could imagine. From a hacker standpoint, planned obsolesence is something I'm entirely accustomed to anyway. The way I see it, asexual/pseudosexual reproduction could be signifigantly more rewarding than the conventional means. This technology might even provide a convinient means of directing human morphology towards adaptation to different gravitational constants and perhaps even eliminating any & all deficiencies, such as our own. It certainly demands more acurate genomic sampling to be implemented...

In other words, bring on the female-owned future. No way could it be more difficult than the world we presently inhabit.

Well I am quite certain males do not want to be left the ultimatum, be exterminated or get a sex change for instance....or for all male offspring to be aborted. So there is that part to as to why I would not agree with a 'female only' future. Also not so sure females are nessisarily 'less war-like' plenty of females are perfectly fine with achieving things or collecting resources through violence and wars, traditionally its more males who have actually battled...but that does not mean its something females largely disagree with, or something all males would care for. Now in a world where males are not expected to live up to current male gender stereotypes I could see some improvements the typical male stereotype is problematic but not all males fit into that mold. Then again not much into the typical female stereotype either.........I think its best that we have males, females and everything in between like we do now instead of trying to genetically modify ourselves into a single gender species.

Also I don't care about reproduction, don't want kids....but still would potentially like a relationship with someone of the male gender at some point...which would be impossible in a woman only world now wouldn't it. Also then there goes a large majority of bands I like since a large majority of members of bands I like are dudes....I think it is awesome when female musicians are in on music I like but for some reason it seems perhaps there aren't as many female rock/metal musicians.

Girls born in an all women-only world would eventually grow up lesbian.

You're talking from a perspective of a girl born and grew in the "man's world".

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:12 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? Why?

Good things that come to mind:
- Lower crime rate (including rape and harassment)
- Less wars?....probably.
- Significant changes in religions.

I am a bit skeptical that would be the result...and much of the time I have a harder time getting along with other females than males, some can be quite mean/nasty even if they don't physically attack(though females are not immune to acting violent) they can certainly verbally abuse. Also would potentially like a relationship or at least give a few more short term relationship attempts a go....and just not into chicks really so a world with only females and no males would also suck due to having no chance of finding a relationship.

Females fight over just as petty and stupid of things as males, if not more-so...for all we know there could be more wars and not sure why religion would change all that much, I think organized religion would still have it's problems.

That exactly my coworker told me the other day, "if I become a CEO I would only hire men, women keep fighting each other". She was telling me how in her previous workplace women hated each other, it was the same in my previous workplace, it was totally tribal.

I heard plenty of women-hating-women stories from men and women in 4 different large companies.

Seriously, what's wrong with women in the offices?

PS: What I have noticed tho, that it's always NOT the senior/top-management women who cause such jeopardizes among each other, but I've witnesses this only among the regular employees. My previous boss was a lady and she was amazing (but even herself didn't like to deal with female subordinates), and so other senior ones I've dealt with, those don't go into the gossiping-complaining like their fellows in the lower levels of the organizational hierarchy.

That is the most ridiculous generalization. In all the firms I've worked in, and all the female co-workers I've had, only ONCE was there a conflict, and she couldn't get along with anyone (but she was pretty so the men put on rose colored glasses and somehow let all her blatant taking advantage of them professionally escape their notice).

I'm sitting in an office right now that is 70% female and we all get along perfectly. It used to be 70% male, but the owner of the company agrees that this mix of people has been much, much better in every single way.

End point: it all depends on the people. Gender doesn't matter.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:15 pm

SIDWULF wrote:

I agree with this.

There is a yin and a yang to relationships, and while it doesn't have to come from pairing different genders, it usually does, and I really don't expect that ever to change.

People find their better selves when they are with someone they love. I can't imagine that either all women or all men will ever completely stop seeking that.

Sure, women no longer need men to survive in the world. But, as people, we need still men to thrive in the world, just as they need us.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:28 pm

So the only reason men exist is to breed with women so it won't be the end of the human race? Surely men have other goals and desires in life as much as women do.

Anyway, I think someone is getting a bit unhealthily obsessed with this.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:17 am

You're right.

<3 vibrator.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:19 am

downbutnotout wrote:
Why the constant influx of topics like this?

He's insecure.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:34 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
cberg wrote:

Girls born in an all women-only world would eventually grow up lesbian.

You're talking from a perspective of a girl born and grew in the "man's world".

Well sorry but I like the males I have in my life, would not want to see males eliminated in any sense of the word. Honestly I wish I was born one.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:52 am

Your experience is pretty unusual to be honest; this is not what I usually hear from women who work/ed with women.

Some are even extreme about it: http://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-d ... ire-women/

DW_a_mom wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Huh? Why?

Good things that come to mind:
- Lower crime rate (including rape and harassment)
- Less wars?....probably.
- Significant changes in religions.

I am a bit skeptical that would be the result...and much of the time I have a harder time getting along with other females than males, some can be quite mean/nasty even if they don't physically attack(though females are not immune to acting violent) they can certainly verbally abuse. Also would potentially like a relationship or at least give a few more short term relationship attempts a go....and just not into chicks really so a world with only females and no males would also suck due to having no chance of finding a relationship.

Females fight over just as petty and stupid of things as males, if not more-so...for all we know there could be more wars and not sure why religion would change all that much, I think organized religion would still have it's problems.

That exactly my coworker told me the other day, "if I become a CEO I would only hire men, women keep fighting each other". She was telling me how in her previous workplace women hated each other, it was the same in my previous workplace, it was totally tribal.

I heard plenty of women-hating-women stories from men and women in 4 different large companies.

Seriously, what's wrong with women in the offices?

PS: What I have noticed tho, that it's always NOT the senior/top-management women who cause such jeopardizes among each other, but I've witnesses this only among the regular employees. My previous boss was a lady and she was amazing (but even herself didn't like to deal with female subordinates), and so other senior ones I've dealt with, those don't go into the gossiping-complaining like their fellows in the lower levels of the organizational hierarchy.

That is the most ridiculous generalization. In all the firms I've worked in, and all the female co-workers I've had, only ONCE was there a conflict, and she couldn't get along with anyone (but she was pretty so the men put on rose colored glasses and somehow let all her blatant taking advantage of them professionally escape their notice).

I'm sitting in an office right now that is 70% female and we all get along perfectly. It used to be 70% male, but the owner of the company agrees that this mix of people has been much, much better in every single way.

End point: it all depends on the people. Gender doesn't matter.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 3:29 am

SIDWULF wrote:
Maybe...but what if they dont want us around anymore? :( We get on their nerves at times and sometimes I wonder if they wish we never existed. And now they have a reason not to have us around we have no purpous or use anymore we are now expendable.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 20 Dec 2014, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 3:30 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
downbutnotout wrote:
Why the constant influx of topics like this?

He's insecure.
Its true also my self esteem sucks and I get very self conscious and paranoid followed by being depressed. :(

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 5:22 am

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... DMQRjb2xvA :(

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 6:09 am

Gee I guess I better quit my job, throw away my financial independence, cancel the blossoming confidence in myself and become an insecure clingy desperado, lest I upset some oversensitive snowflake with my self sufficient existence.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 6:20 am

blue_bean wrote:
Gee I guess I better quit my job, throw away my financial independence, cancel the blossoming confidence in myself and become an insecure clingy desperado, lest I upset some oversensitive snowflake with my self sufficient existence.
No need to do that I am just realizing how worhtless we are thats all! We have no reason to exist anymore we have no purpose anymore!