Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm

Beau wrote:
Hey RushKing.

Reading your update is like watching a soap opera. Out of curiosity, why aren't you interested in Girl #2? I mean, you don't know her well yet, so why dismiss her as a possible interest? What is so great about Girl #1?

Girl #1

The last night I saw her before christmas she made me feel things I had never felt before. I didn't like her before then but that night her silence and proximity created so much tension. She seduced me, and a part of me was angry for a second like why didn't she just talk? But I realize she did it because of what she was feeling. My body was flooded in warmth. It was the most intense thing I had experienced in my life.

Later that day when I turned around and saw her smiling at me and I felt this deeply rooted paternal instinct inside of me unleashed. It was like I knew her forever. She cracked me open and exposed some things inside of me I didn't know existed.

Everything up to these moments collided and I couldn't help but to admire her determination. Her affection became mirrored. I think i'm attached to her.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm

KayteeKay wrote:
I think you're overthinking everything -- including the fact that you think you may love a girl whose name you don't know and who literally hasn't said boo to you.

She told me her name the day I breaked for her. I think she lost her name tag and so the name on the paper didn't mach the one on the tag she was wearing. She detected my confusion before I said anything and confirmed it.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 2:15 am

RushKing wrote:
Girl #1

The last night I saw her before christmas she made me feel things I had never felt before. I didn't like her before then but that night her silence and proximity created so much tension. She seduced me, and a part of me was angry for a second like why didn't she just talk? But I realize she did it because of what she was feeling. My body was flooded in warmth. It was the most intense thing I had experienced in my life.

Later that day when I turned around and saw her smiling at me and I felt this deeply rooted paternal instinct inside of me unleashed. It was like I knew her forever. She cracked me open and exposed some things inside of me I didn't know existed.

Everything up to these moments collided and I couldn't help but to admire her determination. Her affection became mirrored. I think i'm attached to her.

Wow you're falling hard for her. My only advice is to try to be clear-headed and objective as you can because it's easy to misinterpret her actions while you're experiencing these intense feelings. I hope it works out well for the both of you.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:10 pm

Update

more than a week ago I was called down to work with her on paper bags. I walked over towards the bundles I was looking down at them. I believe she was smiling at me and the supervisor said “OK?”. We worked together and I was very stressed out, so I just focused on getting the task done. Later during the day she walked behind my line and caught me jerking my head in a panic.

two days ago, 21st. She was like ten lanes out in the distance. I noticed her peeking at me every now and then. She would turn her head to the side to look back at me. On her last peek I looked straight at her in a stare, and she didn't turn her head back for a long time.

Today I was a breaker. I was there since 10:30. She was to arrive at 4:00. When she arrived, I was breaking for someone at lane 20 and she hoped on to lane 19. When there were no customers she stood there with her back turned, but in posture I believe suggested that she was waiting for me to initiate. I stepped out and I knew she was watching me in her peripheral. I stretched out my arms, but I realized I had no words to say. A customer came so I returned and checked him out. There were no customers again, and she was in the same posture. When I looked at her a could sense that her heart was becoming more injured as the clock ticked. I spotted the person who I was breaking returning. When he arrived, I logged out and walked over to her. I said I'm a breaker. Can I have your number? She said what kind of number? I don't remember what I said here, it's a blur. Then she said after this customer (who I didn't spot). I stood there for a second and then I realized lane 18 was empty. I walked over to lane 18 and flicked on the light. When the coast was clear I pulled out my phone and she started to tell me it. I entered in some of the numbers wrong. I showed her and she was like no, so I ended up just handing it over to her. When she finished, she gave it back. My tone of voice was monotonous and alien sounding. I told her "I'm not good at this sort of thing" with a smirk, and she said it was ok. 5 minutes later I had to leave for my own break.

Later when I got back on to lane 18 it was very busy. lane 18 is more busy than lane 19 and 20. I didn't get to talk to her again before I left. When I left I was walking slowly in case I had something to say. A guy on lane 20 (not the person I braked) started talking to her and she turned away, he then said how he would take her out for a nice dinner on Friday. This guy's personality is like the complete opposite of mine. He is very pushy and salesman like. I didn't interrupt. I just turned and walked away.

I that last experence has left me a bitter taste in my mouth. I have her number but I'm still not secure? If I stayed and listened would I have come across as deperate? I had to leave at that moment, it was time to clock out.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:39 pm

When should I call her? Right now I think I will call her tomorrow in the evening. Should I ask her about the guy?

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 12:30 am

She turned away towards the guy when I passed. But that was the moment he said somthing. I don't know what he was saying before then.

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2015, 10:25 am

wait 2 days then ask her what her schedules like then ask her on a date

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm

How much you want to bet your "dream girl" is google searching how to tell if a guy likes me and is he interested? And shes on some forum board saying "omg I like this dude from work, we both work at retail. I like him but i'm waiting for him to make a move on me. Does he like me back?". Girls are just like you and me, shes probably thinking about you right now wanting you to make a move on her.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:51 pm

Update

I called her the next day. She didn't pick up the phone so I left her a message. I said somthing along the line of: hey, this is *blank*. I'm just wondering if you would like to disscus meeting up somtime. She didn't call or text. So I waited 3 days and leaved her a text. I said hey, this is *blank*. I don't know if you got my voicemail. Would you like to meetup sometime? No response. Today I got a message from an unknown number saying. Hey is this *blank*? I said yes. Unknown person says how's it going? I say who are you? The unkown person say's my name is *blank* (somone I don't know). The unknown person than says I'm not going to be mean or threatening or anything, but it would be in your best intrest to leave girl #1 alone.