Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KayteeKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm

RushKing wrote:
Update

There is another girl who flirts, but I'm uninterested in. (Girl #2)

5 days ago Feb 23, the crush entered the store I was unsure if she still likes me. I was on lane 6 this time again. I was afraid again, she came to grab the hangers and I didn't look. Girl #2 was on lane 5 the earlier this day, but is doing something else at the moment. The crush is breaking people today. She hops on to lane 5 and when there were no people she faced herself towards me while smiling. I didn't have any words and felt unprepared so walked over to the end of my lane. Eventually it was time for her to swap in for me she stood behind while I was finishing up. After I finished I asked her if she was breaking me. She said yes and realized there was less than 1 minute, so I zipped out of there.

After I came back Girl #2 was around. The crush logged out and told me thank you with a smile. The crush asked Girl #2 if she can go on lane 5. Girl #2 asks: "why do you want lane 5?" Crush: "It's my lane." I looked down at the scanner with a light grin. Girl #2 asks: "Whats so special about lane 5?" Crush became silent. Lane 7, the lane behind me does not open. It is where we go for supplies and sceduals. But later the crush was doing work with supplies. I remember while I was checking people when she came over to grab something she would glance at me like she wanted to talk, but it couldn't happen with a customer around. The last time she came to grab something she had a sad look on her face and I'm assuming she knew that was the last time she could get near me before she had swap in for someone far away. I did make eye contact with her that day. There were people around but I just made a glance with a faint smile. I had already timed out how long it would be, so when her eyes locked on mine it was like a tenth of a second. I ended up pulling away before I realized she had responded. Her response came with a smile.

The next day she was not working, but I spotted her in the store with friend of hers but I didn't look directly. It looked like they were acting. They entered lanes in my vision pointing and laughing at merchandise. They didn't buy anything.

Today she was not working. I saw her again talking to the nearest supervisor. I looked directly because I had to to see if it was her in the angle she was in. She had three friends with her this time and they didn't buy anything. She was the last out of the store leaving slowly, trailing behind.

I think you're overthinking everything -- including the fact that you think you may love a girl whose name you don't know and who literally hasn't said boo to you.

Surely, you can find two seconds to say "hi, I'm Bob and you are??" at some point during the overlap of your shifts.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm

Beau wrote:
Hey RushKing.

Reading your update is like watching a soap opera. Out of curiosity, why aren't you interested in Girl #2? I mean, you don't know her well yet, so why dismiss her as a possible interest? What is so great about Girl #1?

Girl #1

The last night I saw her before christmas she made me feel things I had never felt before. I didn't like her before then but that night her silence and proximity created so much tension. She seduced me, and a part of me was angry for a second like why didn't she just talk? But I realize she did it because of what she was feeling. My body was flooded in warmth. It was the most intense thing I had experienced in my life.

Later that day when I turned around and saw her smiling at me and I felt this deeply rooted paternal instinct inside of me unleashed. It was like I knew her forever. She cracked me open and exposed some things inside of me I didn't know existed.

Everything up to these moments collided and I couldn't help but to admire her determination. Her affection became mirrored. I think i'm attached to her.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm

KayteeKay wrote:
I think you're overthinking everything -- including the fact that you think you may love a girl whose name you don't know and who literally hasn't said boo to you.

She told me her name the day I breaked for her. I think she lost her name tag and so the name on the paper didn't mach the one on the tag she was wearing. She detected my confusion before I said anything and confirmed it.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 2:15 am

RushKing wrote:
Girl #1

The last night I saw her before christmas she made me feel things I had never felt before. I didn't like her before then but that night her silence and proximity created so much tension. She seduced me, and a part of me was angry for a second like why didn't she just talk? But I realize she did it because of what she was feeling. My body was flooded in warmth. It was the most intense thing I had experienced in my life.

Later that day when I turned around and saw her smiling at me and I felt this deeply rooted paternal instinct inside of me unleashed. It was like I knew her forever. She cracked me open and exposed some things inside of me I didn't know existed.

Everything up to these moments collided and I couldn't help but to admire her determination. Her affection became mirrored. I think i'm attached to her.

Wow you're falling hard for her. My only advice is to try to be clear-headed and objective as you can because it's easy to misinterpret her actions while you're experiencing these intense feelings. I hope it works out well for the both of you.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:10 pm

Update

more than a week ago I was called down to work with her on paper bags. I walked over towards the bundles I was looking down at them. I believe she was smiling at me and the supervisor said “OK?”. We worked together and I was very stressed out, so I just focused on getting the task done. Later during the day she walked behind my line and caught me jerking my head in a panic.

two days ago, 21st. She was like ten lanes out in the distance. I noticed her peeking at me every now and then. She would turn her head to the side to look back at me. On her last peek I looked straight at her in a stare, and she didn't turn her head back for a long time.

Today I was a breaker. I was there since 10:30. She was to arrive at 4:00. When she arrived, I was breaking for someone at lane 20 and she hoped on to lane 19. When there were no customers she stood there with her back turned, but in posture I believe suggested that she was waiting for me to initiate. I stepped out and I knew she was watching me in her peripheral. I stretched out my arms, but I realized I had no words to say. A customer came so I returned and checked him out. There were no customers again, and she was in the same posture. When I looked at her a could sense that her heart was becoming more injured as the clock ticked. I spotted the person who I was breaking returning. When he arrived, I logged out and walked over to her. I said I'm a breaker. Can I have your number? She said what kind of number? I don't remember what I said here, it's a blur. Then she said after this customer (who I didn't spot). I stood there for a second and then I realized lane 18 was empty. I walked over to lane 18 and flicked on the light. When the coast was clear I pulled out my phone and she started to tell me it. I entered in some of the numbers wrong. I showed her and she was like no, so I ended up just handing it over to her. When she finished, she gave it back. My tone of voice was monotonous and alien sounding. I told her "I'm not good at this sort of thing" with a smirk, and she said it was ok. 5 minutes later I had to leave for my own break.

Later when I got back on to lane 18 it was very busy. lane 18 is more busy than lane 19 and 20. I didn't get to talk to her again before I left. When I left I was walking slowly in case I had something to say. A guy on lane 20 (not the person I braked) started talking to her and she turned away, he then said how he would take her out for a nice dinner on Friday. This guy's personality is like the complete opposite of mine. He is very pushy and salesman like. I didn't interrupt. I just turned and walked away.

I that last experence has left me a bitter taste in my mouth. I have her number but I'm still not secure? If I stayed and listened would I have come across as deperate? I had to leave at that moment, it was time to clock out.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:39 pm

When should I call her? Right now I think I will call her tomorrow in the evening. Should I ask her about the guy?

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2015, 12:30 am

She turned away towards the guy when I passed. But that was the moment he said somthing. I don't know what he was saying before then.

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2015, 10:25 am

wait 2 days then ask her what her schedules like then ask her on a date

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm

How much you want to bet your "dream girl" is google searching how to tell if a guy likes me and is he interested? And shes on some forum board saying "omg I like this dude from work, we both work at retail. I like him but i'm waiting for him to make a move on me. Does he like me back?". Girls are just like you and me, shes probably thinking about you right now wanting you to make a move on her.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:51 pm

Update

I called her the next day. She didn't pick up the phone so I left her a message. I said somthing along the line of: hey, this is *blank*. I'm just wondering if you would like to disscus meeting up somtime. She didn't call or text. So I waited 3 days and leaved her a text. I said hey, this is *blank*. I don't know if you got my voicemail. Would you like to meetup sometime? No response. Today I got a message from an unknown number saying. Hey is this *blank*? I said yes. Unknown person says how's it going? I say who are you? The unkown person say's my name is *blank* (somone I don't know). The unknown person than says I'm not going to be mean or threatening or anything, but it would be in your best intrest to leave girl #1 alone.