If Immortality were an option, what would you choose?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Which of these types of immortality would you choose?
Poll ended at 09 Apr 2015, 2:20 pm
Chris Lambert in Highlander. 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Johnny Depp in Transcendence. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I would not like immortality because mother earth can't handle the extra strain. 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
I would like to spend eternity in God's presence. Spending eternity in God's presence would be the ultimate. I would also like to visit my friends, family and house pets. 35%  35%  [ 7 ]
I would like to replace god since he is incompetent. I would then set about fixing some of his more heinous oversights, and deliberate sadism 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
I would like to kill god and take his place. I would then embark on my own sadistic reign that will make god's sadistic reign look like Little House on the Prairie (The one without all the serial killers, obviously). 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Continuity of consciousness is an illusion. Over a lifetime, every cell in our brain is replaced several times over and dualism is a fantasy, so to talk about immortality or even drastically extended life spans as if it might happen is ignorant. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Something else. 35%  35%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 20

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 11:38 pm

I chose to replace god because he is incompetent! I wouldnt mind being immortal I would lay back and watch as all the people who have betrayed me bullied me raped me and beat me die as I live on and laugh as their mortality catches up to them.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

OverSeer
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2015, 11:06 am

I personally would like a single day with God, I would want to forget everything that has ever happened to me so that all I know is God.
To me this would be eternity as I would not know anything else, I would not know that I only have a day.

I would be really happy:)

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 1:17 pm

Which immortality allows me to live forever, stay the same age, and survive anything that can kill me?

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 3:52 pm

OverSeer wrote:
I personally would like a single day with God, I would want to forget everything that has ever happened to me so that all I know is God. To me this would be eternity as I would not know anything else, I would not know that I only have a day. I would be really happy:)

a day with god would be an eternity for it is always day with god.