Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Eustace
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jan 2015, 12:30 pm

Hello There,

My name isn't Eustace, but I like the way it sounds and I'm fond of anonymity. I am part of another forum, but would like to branch out in the aim of communicating with as many other people like myself as possible. It has come to my attention that forums tend to keep messages short, thus, I feel I must make it clear that this is hard for me to achieve because I write, a lot, and always have a vast amount to say - this a result of my unceasing inner monologue and my train(s) of thought, of which is(are) comparable to Waterloo Station.

So yes, to try and keep it brief. I'm twenty-two years of age, male, I waver up and down in disposition throughout each day battling with the coastal wind that is depression, I drink Russian Caravan tea with breakfast, White Monkey tea with lunch, Pai Mu Tan tea with dinner, and Rooibos when in bed reading some form of non-fiction, I like grey, I read and write practically every day, I aspire to make it as an author but wish to keep my identity true hidden, I like birdwatching with my mother and alone if ever I feel like a walk, and the thing that links me to these forums is that I was diagnosed with Aspergers in December of last year, that is, 2014 for those of you whom have not quite adjusted yet.

I fear this is already too long, so, it's a pleasure to be here, I hope to speak to, and help others on this site when I can.

Eustace.

"If an artist of any of the arts does not experiment, play, nor venture beyond their own capacities, then they may as well put down their instrument of creation, for if one does not search for new frontiers of expansion, they run the risk of mindlessly creating works of generic monotonousness. One must satire their own works to stay unique, and to create pieces that inspire the next generation to push their own creativity even further, and within creativity lies an undiscovered genius."

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 1:45 pm

Hey Eustace welcome. :sunny:

Jules_Bonnot_1912
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

Hello from Holland!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran