Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jan 2015, 5:59 pm

the bible tells us that 33% of all angels in heaven under the command of lucifer did revolt against the lord and his angels, and a great war happend, god and his angels did win.....lucifer and his angels were cast on earth.

why did lucifer and his angels did a revolt? bible tells us becuse they are evil.....but what is lucifers and his angels story on this?

what side do you support?

next war beetween this 2 groups will be on earth in the end of times, jesus will according to the bible, will crush lucifer and his army.....

lucifer and his angels have however been on this earth a long time now....what have they done under this long time? corrupt humans to fight for them? spread evil on earth?

can lucifer and his angels defeat god and his followers?

what does lucifer and his angels want to do with humans?

lucifer wants to be god:

"I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

I've often wondered if we are the children of these fallen angels.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 6:16 pm

Lucifer was God's favored Angel and when God created mankind, he admired them in front of Lucifer and showed great love and concern for humans. This angered Lucifer and he confronted God about it in a jealous rage. God wanted to punish his prized angel. He knew the cruelest way was to send Lucifer away from heaven so he cast him down to earth to live with mortals.
Lucifer was still angry at God, sad, but angry, and he also was still jealous of mankind for snatching his beloved creator away. So, Lucifer as Satan tempts mankind and leads them to misery in order to avenge himself. He tries to bring man's downfall by tempting them to do destructive things.

"The Devil Made Me Do It" kinda thing.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Lucifer was God's favored Angel and when God created mankind, he admired them in front of Lucifer and showed great love and concern for humans. This angered Lucifer and he confronted God about it in a jealous rage. God wanted to punish his prized angel. He knew the cruelest way was to send Lucifer away from heaven so he cast him down to earth to live with mortals.
Lucifer was still angry at God, sad, but angry, and he also was still jealous of mankind for snatching his beloved creator away. So, Lucifer as Satan tempts mankind and leads them to misery in order to avenge himself. He tries to bring man's downfall by tempting them to do destructive things.

Makes sense there would be interbreeding. Maybe this was what the apple was all about?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm

My deviant art profile

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 6:59 pm

androbot01 wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Makes sense there would be interbreeding. Maybe this was what the apple was all about?

God wanted humans to be happy in paradise but Satan didn't want that. He wanted them to experience sorrow, shame and pain which can only come from being painfully aware so he tempted Eve to eat from the tree of wisdom so she would be inflicted with the knowing and at that point she lost all her luxurious, Chinchilla soft, light tawny fur, too. This traumatized Eve tremendously and since her psyche had been permanently scarred, she would not be satisfied until she was sure Adam would experience the same thing.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm

Maybe "the knowing" is of reproduction. I still think the apple could be a metaphor for sex. What better way to mess up paradise?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 7:18 pm

Since Eve immediately felt naked and ashamed after eating the fruit, my guess is, she had fur before that and the fruit made her lose it and it was like radiation in her dna. It permanently mutated it so she could no longer have offspring with fur. They felt this loss intensely. Any animal that loses its fur would feel naked and ashamed in the aftermath, most likely.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2015, 9:41 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
lucifer and his angels have however been on this earth a long time now....what have they done under this long time? corrupt humans to fight for them? spread evil on earth?

lucifer wants to be god:

"I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

Don't miss this latest Dan Brown epic Movie, tonight at 8.30
:P

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm

Narrator wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

lucifer wants to be god:

Don't miss this latest Dan Brown epic Movie, tonight at 8.30
:P

What is the name of the movie?

thomas81, why are you posting a picture of yourself in my thread?

NOBS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm

With all the I.Q. points on here, no one knows the difference between The Bible and Milton? Venus is Lucifer, the morning star.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 9:57 pm

I don't think the war between the Lord and his good angels against Satan and his bad angels has happened yet, it is a future event, when it dies happen you and all the atheists will know about it.
At the moment Satan is still in heaven just as he was when he taunted God about Job.

The Bible doesn't say they did a revolt because they were evil, it says this about Satan:-
" Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground,"

AS for the fallen angels, they just wanted to breed with human women, this was the reason for God destroying most of mankind in the flood and why he told the Jews they had to kill every man, woman and child when they entered the promised land, the DNA of man was contaminated with the blood of these fallen angels.

Most people and most of their religions will support the Devil when he brings his global government, they will do so because they will think he has saved mankind from the troubles of the tribulations, those that don't submit will be persecuted and wont be able to buy food they will be held in FEMA concentration camps.

Most of the time the fallen angels have not been free to roam the Earth, they have been imprisoned in Tartarus.

There is confusion as to the identity of the demons, are these the fallen angels?, or are the demons the spirits of their dead children, the Nephalim, who unlike Humans, have spirits who did not inherit death from Adam, and so carry on existing, looking for flesh to inhabit.

Lucifer has been free to do what he, and mankind wanted, for him to rule the Earth instead of God, the resultant misery of the whole creation bares witness to God, that only he can rule mankind to its advantage, this is why God hasn't stepped in yet to end the suffering.We made our bed when we rejected God in Eden, and we have to lie in it, but not forever as God is mercyfull, and yes, he will win.

You are correct about Satan wanting to be God, wanting the creation for himself, most religions including Christianity have been tricked into worshiping the Devil rather than God.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 10:58 pm

Keep in mind that these stories were written by humans, who were most likely men. Also, these writers had very little real understanding of the material world, and much less of any alleged immaterial world.

And being men, they would write in terms that men understand - terms of rebellion, war, victory, defeat, and justice. They would also have witnessed meteor showers, comets, and the wandering planets.

Thus, any attempt to answer the questions "Who Are We?" and "Why Are We Here?" would, by necessity, include terms and concepts that tribal men already knew and understood (to the limits of their reasoning and observation).

So we end up with stories about a popular tribal member stirring up opposition to the Chief, and leading his followers in rebellion, only to be defeated and cast out of the tribal lands to live as outlaws among the wild beasts while regrouping their forces and recruiting lesser creatures to their cause.

This is all rendered moot under Christ, because if you are a Christian, then you believe that this rebel Satan is as good as defeated before his forces even meet the victors on the field of the Final Battle.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.