Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Due to all the wars the rapes the pillaging of land and the greed let alone the polution of this planet times like these make me wish that at least 99.9% of the human population was to be exterminated. Its hard to tell from the good and the bad anymore, the definition of humanity these days is no longer the definition of what it once was all I see is hate greed lust and personal gain. As the human population continues to grow more and more land and resources are depleted and polluted! More rapists are born and more murderers are born, more wars are waged and more followers brainwashed by religions to justify killing raping and stealing land. I know I might come off as some monster for saying this but sometimes I think that if 99.9% of the human population was exterminated it would solve everything and there would be peace. I would be the last human being living at peace alone in the wilderness and even if females were to survive I would abstain to ensure human extinction because I know they do not love me they are just desperate to procreate as a species to prevent extinction, I no longer care for this species.

If you actually want this dream to be realized, you're going to have to do something......Or better yet create something that is more intelligent than humanly possible. No person alone can destroy all of humanity, let alone 99.9% of the human population.

Pizzagal3000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2015, 5:47 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Due to all the wars the rapes the pillaging of land and the greed let alone the polution of this planet times like these make me wish that at least 99.9% of the human population was to be exterminated. Its hard to tell from the good and the bad anymore, the definition of humanity these days is no longer the definition of what it once was all I see is hate greed lust and personal gain. As the human population continues to grow more and more land and resources are depleted and polluted! More rapists are born and more murderers are born, more wars are waged and more followers brainwashed by religions to justify killing raping and stealing land. I know I might come off as some monster for saying this but sometimes I think that if 99.9% of the human population was exterminated it would solve everything and there would be peace. I would be the last human being living at peace alone in the wilderness and even if females were to survive I would abstain to ensure human extinction because I know they do not love me they are just desperate to procreate as a species to prevent extinction, I no longer care for this species.

I feel like this too....

Actually the neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the evil bastards in power pulling all the strings, are at work with race-specific genocide as we speak....so maybe your wish will come true afterall.... :?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 1:55 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

If you actually want this dream to be realized, you're going to have to do something......Or better yet create something that is more intelligent than humanly possible. No person alone can destroy all of humanity, let alone 99.9% of the human population.
well it is quite simple, poison the worlds water supply with a drug that makes all humans infertile for 30 years upon consumption!The human population will dwindle at a rather rapid rate! Reproduction will be impossible for over 3 decades it will cause a huge effect upon the human population mothers will never conceive no matter how much they try the human species wil be in a crisis desperate of reproducing but will fail every time! I will have the antidote of the drug but will never provide it unless humans are serious of changing their ways!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 2:05 am

It is too bad Majin Buu isnt real otherwise I would cheer on his human extinction attack for humans are indeed monsters!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 2:21 am

Pizzagal3000 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

I feel like this too....

Actually the neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the evil bastards in power pulling all the strings, are at work with race-specific genocide as we speak....so maybe your wish will come true afterall.... :?
I do not see things as race specific I see it as the Human species as a whole! The entire human species white black asian hispanic middle Eastern all humans! They all hate eachother and are racist to eachother rape and kill eachother and have little regard to what they do to the land by polluting it and destroying it as well as eachother! All humans regardless of race gender etc are guilty! The world is dying global warming is indeed taking effect, nature will survive to the changes and move on however man kind will not!

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 9:48 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
well it is quite simple, poison the worlds water supply with a drug that makes all humans infertile for 30 years upon consumption!The human population will dwindle at a rather rapid rate! Reproduction will be impossible for over 3 decades it will cause a huge effect upon the human population mothers will never conceive no matter how much they try the human species wil be in a crisis desperate of reproducing but will fail every time! I will have the antidote of the drug but will never provide it unless humans are serious of changing their ways!

It is called "soft-killing" http://www.infowars.com/united-nations- ... an-maessen and it has already started. Maybe the Rockefeller Foundation will let you join them. :wink:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

2edgy4me

I think it is pretty telling that you somehow come out alive on the other end of this 99.9% extinction

even Hitler didn't want to kill 99.9% of the population so what does that say about you?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 10:15 am

I dunno...maybe the guy's depressed? He likes to use hyperbole frequently. He likes to evoke discussion.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 10:24 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I dunno...maybe the guy's depressed? He likes to use hyperbole frequently. He likes to evoke discussion.

Yeah, this Wrong Planet topic won't change the world, but we can use it to educate. With over-population Gaia Greenies sharing the same end of the political spectrum with corporate and foundation think-tank followers who resent having to feed the "eaters" of the world, it helps to point out the danger in cuddling up too close to extremists. The one thing on which both camps agree is that they want others to die for their comfort. Hyperbole? Yes. But, a debate about which most should be wary. Over-population is a problem in a few world nations. It isn't an issue in most nations. But, an individual wouldn't know it by the screeching of some.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

The problem with human extinction is that it wipes out the good with the bad.

Actually, if 99.9% of us are to be destroyed, most likely it's going to be the most powerful, most unethical, most cut-throat motherf***ers that live.

I hear you-- I don't like the way the human race is going either. I'm downright misanthropic, in my black little heart of hearts.

But wiping us out really isn't the solution. I keep telling myself that the solution is to practice love. Behave lovingly; treat people with kindness and decency and try to be gentle in your judgments.

You won't always get the same back. But at least you're part of the solution.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

BuyerBeware wrote:
The problem with human extinction is that it wipes out the good with the bad....

Yep. And, the bad include those who seem to cheer the president's 'Ebola Czar,' Ron Klain, https://mediachecker.wordpress.com/2014 ... africaasia who has said that the top leadership issue challenging the world today was "how to deal with the continuing growing population in the world" including "burgeoning populations in Africa and Asia."

We must name those individuals who share "bad" opinions about population.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 5:25 pm

I just have a visceral hatred of apocalyptic visions. I don't really get inspired by them; they tend to, instead, evoke negative feelings.

Yep...it could be used to educate--based upon what may be termed "dramatic effect": hyperbole.

We could hope, can we not, that not many people take this hyperbole literally?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 4:42 am

Well I do not have the power to wipe out the human populous I am rather disgusted on how humans have acted recently the species will wipe itself out at the rate it is going, polar icecaps are melting and food supplies are dwindling the choice is theirs and their actions on what they are doing to the planet and eachother they can either choose not to care and remain destructive or not if not they can live with nature in humanity do not rape do not kill one another be more resourceful of resources and pay in mind all organisms great and small have a purpose for the ecological balance of all things great! What effects them effects humanity as well!

Pizzagal3000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm

I kinda noticed there are quite a few otakus(anime fans) on this thread. Is there some kind of correlation between anime and depression? I can only assume that alot of otakus are depressed based on this thread and that the majority of anime content have very despondent themes(i.e. rape, incest, murder, grief,). Which is why I had to cease watching them altogether.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 3:00 pm

Pizzagal3000 wrote:
I kinda noticed there are quite a few otakus(anime fans) on this thread. Is there some kind of correlation between anime and depression? I can only assume that alot of otakus are depressed based on this thread and that the majority of anime content have very despondent themes(i.e. rape, incest, murder, grief,). Which is why I had to cease watching them altogether.
No correlation here my depression is from years and years of abuse and upon observation of horrible stuff that goes on in the news and the world. Granted there is anime with all the horrible stuff mentioned but not all of it, it depends on what your watching. Want to be depressed and wake up to reality pick up a local newspaper and read the headlines another bombing going on or something horrible, forest burnt down etc.

Pizzagal3000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2015, 3:40 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Pizzagal3000 wrote:
No correlation here my depression is from years and years of abuse and upon observation of horrible stuff that goes on in the news and the world. Granted there is anime with all the horrible stuff mentioned but not all of it, it depends on what your watching. Want to be depressed and wake up to reality pick up a local newspaper and read the headlines another bombing going on or something horrible, forest burnt down etc.

I should have resisted to appear as if I minimized the cause of any person's depression. :(

I wish I would have said that viewing negative content(anime or not) over a chronic period of time, may be a cause of any human's depression.

I would like to suggest to you to perhaps choose to view anime with positive themes instead(friendship, comedy, love,), if you really are watching macabre content from anime(or anything else for that matter, such as the news :( ).