Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

iamkate
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm

I am Kate. I am new here but I have frequented this site for a while before I joined. I was not sure about joining at the start of my forum arrival. But I have joined now so here I am. I feel nervous about posting an introduction but I suppose that I should because it is the right thing to do. I do not know of what I should write so I think I don't want to type on too much and make you all bored with me. So I will only say hello to everyone.

"What is normal?" I say to you, You look at me like I am weird all the way through,But I was born like this so it's the norm to me, So my Brain functions a little differently,I am an Aspie.Don't treat me like I am stupid.I'm not,I am still Human too or do you think I'm not?
We all are different. But different isn't bad or scary,Don't treat me differently,Just because I am an Aspie.-A Poem by Me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

iamkate
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2015, 8:49 pm

Thank you very much.

"What is normal?" I say to you, You look at me like I am weird all the way through,But I was born like this so it's the norm to me, So my Brain functions a little differently,I am an Aspie.Don't treat me like I am stupid.I'm not,I am still Human too or do you think I'm not?
We all are different. But different isn't bad or scary,Don't treat me differently,Just because I am an Aspie.-A Poem by Me.

Jimothy1669
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jan 2015, 9:16 pm

Welcome to WP, it's nice to meet you :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:57 pm

Hey Kate welcome. :sunny:

iamkate
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jan 2015, 8:09 pm

Thank you. All very much.