What's your favorite hair color in a man/woman?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

What hair color do you like in the opposite sex?
Red hair 20%  20%  [ 15 ]
Blonde Hair 13%  13%  [ 10 ]
Brown Hair 22%  22%  [ 17 ]
Black Hair 33%  33%  [ 25 ]
No Hair 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Blue Hair 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Green Hair 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Rainbow Hair!! ! 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 76

darkphantomx
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jan 2015, 11:57 pm

So when dating, what is your preferred hair color in a man/woman?

Me? I'm a many of many tastes. Some days I may like blondes but other days I like brunettes. I really have a thing for redheads though. Redhead chicks can be hawt. I don't know why I like redheads. Maybe it's because of their distinctive hair color.

opossum
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jan 2015, 5:36 am

Definitely red for me too :-)

GreatAlli
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2015, 6:22 am

I usually find that when guys say they love red hair, they'll list a bunch of dye jobs as examples haha.

I personally like very dark brown hair.

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jan 2015, 4:15 pm

I really like guys with black or brown hair, preferably with an olive complexion or darker.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 5:31 pm

Hair color is superficial, it doesn't deter whether or I like someone or not. This goes for liking people in a romantic way and just liking a person as a friendly being in general.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm

I have been blonde, brunette, auburn, blueblack, and a sort of light copper colour! Blonde now, and women don't respond to me differently though men do..

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm

I like dark hair. I like guys with olive skin too. So, my preference is somewhat the "tall (or at least my height - but then again I'm tall too) dark and handsome" look. My ex husband was about an inch shorter than me, skinny and blonde headed. He was nice looking, and very charming at first but he turned out be be a complete psycho although with absolutely no diagnosed mental illnesses. My husband now is taller than me, olive skin, dark brown (now salt and pepper) hair, and dark brown eyes. He's also very good looking.

I have dark brown hair that I do dye now to cover the little bit of grey, and my eyes are greenish some days and brownish other days, and while I don't have olive skin, it's a peachy shade and I tan very, very easily although I haven't tanned in close to a year, but even without a tan I'm not that fishbelly white that some people with peachy skin seem to be. I don't think I'm pretty at all, but I do what I can with makeup and hair and clothes and jewelry so I don't look that horrible I guess. :-)

My kids have lots of combo's in coloring. I have one with dark brown hair and blue eyes and peachy skin, one with blonde hair, green eyes and peachy skin, one with blonde hair and dark brown eyes and olive skin, and one with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and olive skin. The last one rarely has dark brown hair though because about every other month she dyes it a different, and usually unnatural color. Right now it's black black and actually looks good on her, some people can't carry that color off without looking fake but hers looks natural - it's not that blue black that's obviously fake nor the soft black that can look natural on some, but it's the black black. And it goes without saying that I think all my kids fit into the beautiful/handsome category - I've never met a parent who didn't think that about their kids though.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 8:09 pm

fluorescent hair that is only visible in the dark, but in light it looks like she's bald because it would amuse me

Last edited by Syd on 27 Jan 2015, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 8:12 pm

Black hair. So long that it cascades off her shoulders in silken waves.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm

I have some colorblindness & don't care as long as it's natural; I'm less attracted to fake appearances.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 9:19 pm

I have a thing for blond haired guys for some reason.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 9:31 pm

Handsome is nice, though I could never have a relationship with a handsome man who had a voice I couldn't stand - a voice I find congenial is very important to me, you spend a long time listening to it in a relationship, I like a male voice with depth and warmth, good diction, good grammar, - just can't stand sloppy pronunciation, half-formed sentences and grating or flat voices that have no timbre. It's really important to me! Fortunately my boyfriend (ridiculous term at my age) has all those lovely things :) and speaks with a charming accent as Spanish is his first language. He's handsome too!! !

SpaceAgeBushRanger
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jan 2015, 11:02 pm

I like red hair.

Although if a girl went to the effort of dyeing each strand of hair a different colour, I'd really respect that, even if it didn't actually look all that good.

I find all that artificial hair colours a bit weird. Shades like pink or blue. I can get over it, though.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 12:46 am

i remember in jr high, most all the girls i had crushes on were blondes. one had really poofy, lionish wavy hair. :lol:

i couldn't care less now about the hair, or complexion. although i do like green eyes...whatever. it means nothing to me.

until recently, my heart used to jump, and waves of chills would jolt down my spine, when i saw someone, anyone in the distance with short, unnaturally colored hair.

kol

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 2:35 am

Why isn't "animé hair" a poll option? :P

TheCrookedFingers
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm

I like all hair colours, even unnatural ones (I prefer those when they're a bit faded), but I prefer men with green/blue/grey eyes, also because I'd like my hypothetical kids to inherit my eye colour. But I've had a boyfriend with dark brown eyes and it didn't really make a difference at all.
I have to say that, since I dyed my hair a natural red shade which people say really suits my skin tone, a lot more guys have given me attention than when I had blue hair.