Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 12:22 am

I personally don't dream: I sleep through all of mine.

...but on the odd occasion I get to wake with one that I remmember. Some of them are so strange it's hard to tell where to start when interpreting them. For example, considering a dream to be akin to hearing voices or seeing hallucinations...Just because you were doing it while in bed doesn't make it all that much different.

Do you dream? (Of something other than romance), and do you bother interpreting it the morning?

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2015, 3:56 am

I usually have nightmares every night, thus, I run away from sleep. I assume it is because I have sleep anxiety and all my negative emotions come up when I try to sleep. Thus, my mind creates a wonderful torture in form of a dream.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 5:10 am

Orangez wrote:
I usually have nightmares every night, thus, I run away from sleep. I assume it is because I have sleep anxiety and all my negative emotions come up when I try to sleep. Thus, my mind creates a wonderful torture in form of a dream.

I found TV may have a slight effect.

I'll admit the new generations minds are faster...and stuff like dreams seem to be more out of tune with reality. - I would try and write some of the nightmares down into a story form and try and make some money from it.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Jan 2015, 7:50 pm

I sometimes remember my dreams when I 1st wake up but I try not to think about it & let myself forget.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition