Asperger's dating statistics

Page 4 of 10 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 3:39 pm

My first adolescence didn't go so good. Guess my second one which started around 27 or so went better. I should be hitting adulthood soon, I had better be since I am 48 now.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
I should be hitting adulthood soon
You're already living the life of an adult in just about every way I can think of.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 10:54 am

I will just be happy if I get a girlfriend before age 30. If that doesn't work out, I will try to get a girlfriend before age 40. If that doesn't work out, screw it! I'm getting a mail order bride.

KayteeKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2015, 11:05 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
I will just be happy if I get a girlfriend before age 30. If that doesn't work out, I will try to get a girlfriend before age 40. If that doesn't work out, screw it! I'm getting a mail order bride.

Willingness to consider a mail order bride? Really? You may as well just write "I'm an over-entitled Neanderthal of a jerk. DO NOT DATE ME" on a post it note and tape it to your forehead. Indefinitely.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 8:58 am

Hey if Smosh does it, then I will too. Smosh rocks

KayteeKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2015, 11:48 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:

Behaving like an over-entitled, open to mail-order-bride, woman-purchaser, is working out for you, how, exactly??

wester13
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Feb 2015, 1:25 pm

KayteeKay wrote:
darkphantomx1 wrote:

Behaving like an over-entitled, open to mail-order-bride, woman-purchaser, is working out for you, how, exactly??

NT-s seduce women with their know how to do-manipulation- so what the hell is the difference between this and a mail order bride??!!At the mail order bride at least he is offering her a possibility for a better life.They are two consentign adults so what is the deal???! !!

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 11:53 pm

I don't think the 80% statistic is necessarily true because I doubt it takes people who are asexual into account. Aspies are more likely to be asexual than the NT population, so I'm sure that factors into the statistic to some extent. As far as dating goes, some of the aspies I know have dated and other who haven't by their early 20s. I've dated quite a bit since going to college, but have never been in love or in a serious relationship. I honestly wouldn't want that where I am in life about to gradate from college and move to a different state possibly.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 10:41 am

I don't know any statistics but my autistic little brother is married with kids and number 5 coming this autumn. He just turned 30. Me I am 32 and still single and childless. I have had 3 boyfriends. One was also disabled, we just drifted apart. Two was a clinical psychopath who mentally abused me. And three I think was lying about being divorced. But I still hope for a family one day.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 10:48 am

If decide to purchase a mail order bride, make sure you go with a reputable company. I didn't, unfortunately, and mine was shipped without the proper holes drilled in the box. I don't have to tell you how that worked out.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 10:56 am

It's hard to make love to a wooden box.

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm

I'm 28 and I've never been in a relationship before. I had a month long thing with a guy I lost my virginity to when I was 17, but he dropped me for some other girl. I had casual sex with 2 other guys since then. One of the two tried to take me out on a date, but I didn't realize it was a date and I missed all the cues. The casual sex didn't last long. They found me either emotionless/cold as ice or too aggressive. There is no middle ground with me. I'm incapable of being warm and gentle. When I like someone and actually make a move, it always comes out aggressively and I scare them away. Examples of my aggression: I once grabbed a guy by his belt buckle and forcefully pulled him towards me for a kiss, once spanked a guy during sex, once dug my nails into a guy's back, once bit a guy's lips. Some of them are not as bad as others, but usually it comes out of nowhere and the guy is like "what the f***?" I guess I have to find some kind of masochist who gets off on pain. I'm basically that kid on the playground who pushes you or trips you as my way of saying I like you. I love play-fighting.

Last edited by CoffinCrawler on 18 Feb 2015, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm

A person who likes to have pain inflicted on THEM is a masochist.

A person who likes to inflict pain on OTHER PEOPLE is a sadist.

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

Isn't that what I said? I said I should find a masochist who gets off on pain.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 9:06 pm

I see what you're saying.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2015, 5:57 pm

Do any companies sell mail order husbands, or should I swing by the shelter and pick up a couple more cats on my way home?