Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

GlendaGoodWitch
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2015, 3:34 pm

I'm a NT girl and I have liked a shy aspie for a while I used to see mornings on my commute to work. After I left my job, I was told he continued to look for me around my work. I tried to go back, but I could not get him to say hello again. See seemed to go on overload (flight and fight) and would flee. Until today that is. I saw him and said,"hi good morning." Hey I was hoping for a hi or a smile or wave. Now this man has not said hello to me in almost a year and I have not been in the area in a month due to surgery and he takes out his iPhone, shoves it's out a foot from my face, snaps my photo, won't make eye contact with me and walks off smug and satisfied.

I have no idea what to make of this. Am I no longer welcomed to say hi? And how did we go from running around from me to being so bold and taking a pic of me some 12 inches from me? And I'm a bit of a thing at 5ft talk, him 6ft. So, def an awkward experience for me.

Does he not want me around or was he joking around somehow? I've no clue. What is the purpose of the photo?

Thanks, everyone.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 5:00 pm

Looking back through your previous posts, it seems that you really know little to nothing about this guy, and despite a distinct lack of encouragement from him, have been pursuing him for 3 years.

It's possible that he considers you to be stalking him, and has taken your photo to show to the police or a lawyer.

How do you know he has Asperger's?

GlendaGoodWitch
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2015, 5:37 pm

Thank you, Marcia. However, I don't post everything I know or that happens to me online.

I shouldn't have even posted anything. I once posted on a tarot group a reading I had done in college, hoping for help as learning tarot. And I was told "I was a waste of human life." I guess I should know better than to post anything.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 9:01 pm

How do you know he's an aspie?

Are you just going there to see him? If so why not invite him for coffee? Also, I'd ask him why he took the picture. It could be what the other poster said, or it could be that he thinks you like him and took the picture to show his friends.

I also don't think the other poster was being mean. She simply pointed out things she thought from the information you posted. Her conclusions don't mean you shouldn't post or are a waste of life or something. Just because one person says something that seems negative doesn't mean you should just give up on posting. If somebody online pisses you off or hurts your feelings, skip over their posts. Unlike being in the same room with them and having no choice but to hear them when they speak, online you can skip right over them and not read a word. It's difficult to get past the natural curiosity to see what they said, but you can do it.

So, how do you know he is an aspie?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 11:54 pm

I'm not trying to be mean to you either, but since you only have 38 posts, I thought I'd take a quick peek too and I think Marcia may very well be right. You have been posting about liking this guy since early 2012. If he hasn't said anything to you about wanting to go out with you in these past three years, then he's probably not going to and you should probably move on and leave him alone.

Maybe come over to the Haven and meet PeterHoping44. You might hit it off.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com