An Obnoxious and Fruity Raccoon Appears

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

*grins and raises a paw in greeting, bushy striped tail swishing excitedly behind him* Hello there, everyone! I am Roketsune, an eccentric and spirited femboi strategist raccoon. Of course, I am also autistic and there seems to be damned few people around me who are appreciative of idiosyncratic behavior and unconventional thinking, so this forum and the autistic subculture are a major component of my new social campaign. I'm just going to go nuts with this introduction and reveal things I wouldn't outside of my Inkbunny profile (you can't see any NSFW submissions unless you're a member or change your guest preferences), so I'll quickly ascertain this environment's suitability.

Oh, where should I start... Well, I massive expounded the matter of my autism here, but, the summarized version is, I was diagnosed with Asperger's (I really hate that name and I'm glad they have merged everything under ASD recently, no offense meant to Hans) at 13, and that combined with everyone having no idea how to best help me meant I wallowed in stagnation and mediocrity until a few years ago. My autism does, especially now, offer me several advantages such as superior insight, processing of things, and insulation from society and its inferior morality. However, they come at the expense of heightened sensitivity to overexertion and anxiety, a high cost of time and energy to properly conduct anything (such as these damned introductions I've been making; it's taken 6-12 hours for each one), and probably an increased difficulty with verbal communication (I can conduct it adequately and even sound very intelligent to people, but it feels... unnatural).

As some of you might have guessed by now (especially those of you who looked at my Inkbunny profile), my primary interest is strategy and warfare, which, combined with my obsessive cognitions and success at overcoming anxiety and various types of inadequacies, has prompted me to adopt a strategist persona/fursona. I envision this introduction as Kantarian marines landing and assaulting the enemy, to illustrate how fixated I am on warfare (and I really hope they won't be thrown back into the sea after an overwhelming counterattack). Anyway, despite my militaristic manner of speech and thinking, I actually prefer to not have conflicts with other people. I'll gleefully cause great destruction and pain when someone's provoked me sufficiently, but usually I wish to be allowed to focus on 'internal' enemies such as inadequacies and negative characteristics.

My overall personality can be summarized as: courteous, approachable, attentive, highly intelligent, unorthodox to an extreme, arrogant, empathetic, reactive, misanthropic, defensive, contemplative, moralistic, and mischievous. I am by default very approachable and respectful and helpful despite being a misanthrope (I just think most people are vapid and unworthy, and should be controlled or bred out), but I'm also quite capable of being extremely aggressive and rancorous, particularly when I feel my liberties or operational plans are being deliberately assaulted or impeded. If you don't do any of that than I'll likely be a smiling and chirring raccoonboi.

My sexual orientation is bisexual, and gender identity male/genderqueer. As I mentioned earlier, I am a femboi, and I am obviously so IRL as well. I dress very flamboyantly when in the field, having a very raccoonish, feminine, and queer appearance when I leave the house (maybe I'll post a picture here later to give you an idea), and a more subdued but still feminine appearance inside. Of course, my fursona is way cuter and far more sexual than I am aesthetically, but at least I'm fearless enough to wear skirts and tights outside (I very rarely encounter any perceivable hostility). Oh, and, I live in Georgia, not some liberal northern bastion somewhere.

My overall political and social alignment could be described as utilitarian and consequentialist, which is one of the reasons I'm reviled by many people. This means, while I am an ardent supporter of freedom of speech and the press, I see nothing wrong with exterminating 10% of the population and implementing a strict eugenics program, because that will usher in the most progress. Unfortunately, most people are stupid and self-defeating and I'll never get into office, so my best recourse is simply to preemptively repel those who will be repelled and limit the damage they can do to me. Yet, I cannot complain things suck and refuse to even aspire to contribute what I can towards the situation's betterment, either, so I do volunteer/service work when I can.

The other reason I'm reviled by people is because, while I do not engage in any such behavior because it's impractical and highly illegal (and there are obviously moral and psychological implications as well), I'm openly hebephilic and supportive of the notion of pederasty. That alone just engenders so much suspicion and outrage, though I suppose it could have been worse and I ended up being a pedophile instead (you get a cookie if you know what the difference is). My Inkbunny site is rather notorious within local furrydom for that and all the other crap I expound. You'd think people would be grateful a cub enthusiast decided to out himself and explain this sort of thing rather than lurking or pretending it's all fantasy with all the other sexual cubfurs, but, again, humanity is generally stupid and that is too much to ask from most of them. And, overwhelmingly, it's THIS issue people loathe me for. That's all some people need to justify aggressive actions. Ahh, well.

Hey, since I'm discussing things normally seen as very TMI, anyway, I'll also touch on this... Aside from having autism, I also have generalized anxiety and OCD (the intrusive thoughts/obsessional variety), as well as alcoholism/addiction which I have arrested and is thus not a cause for disability. I actually didn't have anxiety issues until around the age of 30, nor did I develop full-blown alcoholism until 30-31. It seemed as if I was trading increased maturity and awareness for neurosis. Anyway, I've been a recovered alcoholic since 30 November 2012, and my manner of recovery is very idiosyncratic and not overwhelmingly based on any external doctrine (this no doubt will piss off many fundamentalists in AA, who assert one needs God and a 'spiritual' remedy; I'm openly agnostic and heterodoxical in there, hehe).

I really do hope that this area has a far higher concentration of people who appreciate non-conformity and extreme thoughtfulness, especially since local furrydom and humanity in general have been colossal disappointments lately. I've been forced to stop seeing my psychotherapist because she had to move to a different building and the building manager was apparently horrified by the idea of a crossdressing furry entering his fancy-pants establishment. A week or so after that, my proposal to lead a panel for those in recovery at FWA (Furry Weekend Atlanta, the local furry con) was basically thrown back in my face by both the Programming Director and the board. Soon after that, I learn not only have many local furries been agitating for my exclusion from their event merely because of my Inkbunny musings (I'm honestly very courteous and inoffensive normally: I never caused a problem at any of the events and am socially quite competent), but that FWA's Social Coordinator has been prosecuting a personal war with me and autistic people in general (I can only assume the board condones this and that the con is overseen by a dangerous clique; there are rival Georgia social sites in existence because so many are fed up with their BS). So, I've had to contend with a LOT of bad news and defeats on multiple fronts within a period of under 30 days. However, this coincided with my social campaign rather nicely, so that lessened the demoralizing effect.

Anyway, I hope this will be a sufficiently welcoming and enlightened place. I do have various questions to ask fellow autists in the weeks and months to come, and there's no other place to feasibly do that. I honestly have no firm expectation for this area, though, as it could go either way. Maybe the marines will have to be evacuated hurriedly, or maybe they'll break the enemy defenses quickly and help encircle a field army or two. Maybe it will be a sort of stalemate. I don't know, as the result will be entirely up to you all. Either way, I'll proceed as best I can in furtherance my own self-interests. *smiles and raises his paw again as he turns and leaves, his luxurious tail fully visible and swishing from side to side*

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm

Hey Roketsune welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Feb 2015, 2:42 pm

Thank you RoadRatt and Anonymous! While I was hoping for more responses, I suppose two friendly responses and zero hostile ones are better than 4 friendly and 4 hostile. I wasn't sure I'd even have an account when I came back here just now because of my intro, so, compared to the worst outcomes, this one's pretty good.

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 10:14 pm

Welcome Roketsune - you owe me a cookie btw.

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Mar 2015, 8:14 pm

Hello, Alexander. Woohoo, another who knows what hebephilia is! Even some psychological staff don't know what that is, sadly. Speaking of cookies, I acquired 3 from Great American Cookies yesterday while at the mall for other reasons. They're pretty good, but rather pricey.

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 10:09 pm

Used to chat with a furry IRL, a delightful cat - there's not so many over here in England, bit more down south I think - I'm in the North of the country.

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2015, 2:09 pm

England has a fair number of furries. Any European nation has an appreciable proportion. Of course, the place with the highest number is America, due to its size, cultural traits, and tech level.

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2015, 7:20 pm

Only ever met four, but I think some people keep quiet about it.

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Mar 2015, 8:38 am

Yeah, many furries and bronies are in the closet or low-key. I am the exact reverse, haha.

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 7:37 pm

Glad to see you back, you cheer me up

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 8:17 pm

Welcome to WP. Glad to see another fellow furry fan. :) I'm much more casual about it myself, and most people offline don't know that it's something I'm into, but I am somewhat open about being a member of the brony fandom.

As far as my interests go, I'm mainly into computer hardware and music, though I'm also a bit of a gamer. I have tons of smaller interests too, but those are the main ones for me.

Roketsune
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Mar 2015, 2:09 pm

I should check back here more often. Sorry for taking so long to respond!

1.) Yay, I cheer people up!

2.) Yay, another furry and brony! EVERYONE knows I'm a furry because of the way I dress. No one else I have ever seen wears a skirt AND tail. I'm so open about it that other furries (at least, that's what they call themselves) actually recoil as a result. I don't have anything besides a scarf and wallet to signify I'm a brony, though. I wish to correct that at some point. I want to find a plush backpack which is suitable.

I don't know much about computer hardware, and I tend to focus on the Japanese/anime genre for my aural needs.