At what age did you have your first kiss?

Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

At what age did you have your first kiss?
10 or under 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
11 or 12 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
13 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
14 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
15 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
16 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
17 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
18 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
19-21 12%  12%  [ 14 ]
22-25 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
26-29 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
30 or older 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I am 17 or under never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 18 or 19 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
I am 20-22 never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 23-26 never had first kiss 13%  13%  [ 15 ]
I am 27-29 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I am 30 or older never had first kiss. 11%  11%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 119

pirrouline
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

The very first was when a friend and I jokingly kissed each other at a high school theatre afterparty when I was 16.

My first kiss with romantic intentions was when I was 18, with a guy I had recently become friends with. I was hoping I would enjoy it and magically become mutually romantically interested in him, but I didn't. It was pretty gross. I'm 23 and I haven't kissed anybody since then. I haven't had a reason to understand the appeal of kissing yet, but if it ever comes up again, I'll give it a chance.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 2:08 pm

Late 20s, and it was repulsive. Never done French kissing after that.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 1:33 am

I was 20, and it was a very tough occurrence for me to process. I was elated, but also wildly conflicted due to the circumstances. Sadly, that trend continued through my whole relationship with that woman, and to this day, I wish it would've happened so much better.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 1:36 am

17. i don't think it counts.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 9:10 am

I was either 19, or almost 19. Either way, I voted for 19.

Also, I have a vague memory of kissing the neighbor girl through the backyard fence when I was 2 or 3, but I'm not sure if it actually happened or if I imagined/dreamed it at some point...all I remember is that her name was Michelle :oops:

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2015, 9:16 am

I was 11 years old, but there's a story to that.
I was still in primary school and one of our classmates invited the entire class to her birthday party. I went there, as well as the other autistic kid that got bullied a lot like me. They did a sort of kissing game and everyone HAD to participate. I didn't want to kiss anyone but the others said I had to kiss that other autistic boy, otherwise they would force me to leave. I didn't have a phone and it wasn't close to home so I kissed him. Then they forced us to use tongue. So basically that's how I got my first kiss.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 9:36 am

I was 968 but that was 103 years ago so yea...

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 10:09 am

I was 24 and all I can remember thinking is, "Her head is so big!" It was actually normal sized but I'd never held someone's head before whilst kissing them. :oops:

She was the first, last and only person I kissed like that (although, we were together for 23 years).

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:50 pm

^i'm sure if i held someone's head when kissing, i'd perceive it as big too! although, maybe i'd pay more attention stroking her hair...i do that a lot. :D

Kol would let me do this (only person i did it with, really) and ask me if it felt soft...but since her hair was dried out and flaky from innumerable dye and bleach jobs, didn't really have the heart to tell her it felt dead as fkuc :lol:

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Also, I have a vague memory of kissing the neighbor girl through the backyard fence when I was 2 or 3, but I'm not sure if it actually happened or if I imagined/dreamed it at some point...all I remember is that her name was Michelle :oops:

ooh m8, the mind has a cruel way of twisting our very early memories, or convincing us that a dream then was reality...i for instance have a few very early memories that may as well have been dreams, like the persistent 'memory' of possibly witnessing my sisters birth (with a very heavy deep blue haze), that could be a memory or a dream that in fact, occurred many yeas later (my sister was born when i was 2 and a half).

in my experience, i never remember the same thing the same way, but rather every time it's recalled i feel as though i've changed it a bit...or blatantly forgot a fragment. :| i hope that did actually happen to you the way you remember it, for your sake. seems like a very sweet memory!

speaking of vague memories, cheek kiss by some girl in my health class in the 7th grade. pretty sure it never happened.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:55 pm

I was in year four when some dude randomly came at me in the school halls and offended me by kissing me. I was 12 when I had my 'first kiss'. It was horrible. His name was Fred and he watched too many movies about kissing, tried to shove his tongue down my throat and his whole mouth tasted like ketchup. To this day the smell of ketchup/tomato sauce repulses me. Haven't eaten it since then, either. Eww.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm

ImAnAspie wrote:
I was 24 and all I can remember thinking is, "Her head is so big!" It was actually normal sized but I'd never held someone's head before whilst kissing them. :oops:

She was the first, last and only person I kissed like that (although, we were together for 23 years).

That's an adorable story.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:00 pm

That doesn't count as a "first kiss."

I would say it "counts" when you wanted the kiss.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:02 pm

I wanted Fred to kiss me. If I knew then what I know now, though. I used to love ketchup. Bloody Fred. :lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm

i think i eat too much ketchup!

maybe if fred kissed me it'd cut my addiction. :idea: i agree with kraftie though, if you didn't want it it could be "the first time i was kissed" literally speaking, but maybe not "THE First Kiss" to remember all your life?

i still haven't had mine then.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

26 Feb 2015, 8:09 pm

My first real kiss: 21. Stayed at friend's of mine for Thanksgiving (a woman), and her brother threw me for a loop by kissing me! She kissed me back on the ferry ride home. Really awkward.... but also kinda sweet at the same time.

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT in any way homophobic, bear in mind.)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:13 pm

It's only been in the last ten years that I can even stand being in the same room as the smell of ketchup. Bloody Fred, man. I'm just glad he didn't taste like A-1 sauce, that would have destroyed me forever. ;)