At what age did you have your first kiss?

Page 2 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

At what age did you have your first kiss?
10 or under 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
11 or 12 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
13 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
14 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
15 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
16 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
17 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
18 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
19-21 12%  12%  [ 14 ]
22-25 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
26-29 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
30 or older 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I am 17 or under never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 18 or 19 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
I am 20-22 never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 23-26 never had first kiss 13%  13%  [ 15 ]
I am 27-29 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I am 30 or older never had first kiss. 11%  11%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 119

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:13 pm

It's only been in the last ten years that I can even stand being in the same room as the smell of ketchup. Bloody Fred, man. I'm just glad he didn't taste like A-1 sauce, that would have destroyed me forever. ;)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:14 pm

A-1 steak sauce is too pungent for me.

Also: I would never want a guy to kiss me. I'm not homophobic, either. I don't even like my father to kiss me.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 26 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A-1 steak sauce is too pungent for me.

I love it so much that I import the stuff to Australia. I can't go home again, but I can A-1 and saladitos thanks to the magic of the internet. Yay!

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:29 pm

if some guy kissed me I would probably say what the hell man?! whats ur problem?!

and as for me, im 20 and never really kissed a girl. Actually when I was in kindergarden I kissed a girl on the lips while we were in class and I got in trouble for it. Assuming that doesn't count, then iv'e never kissed a girl.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm

Lots of real snogging with tongues at age 13 with this girl who fancied me at the Woodcraft Folk.
After that I think I was 17.

My best years where in my 20's when I used to be drunk down the pub every night, girls used to call me over as if they wanted to say something but then they would just put their hand behind me head to pull me in for a snog.
I was snogging another girl in the pub when suddenly all the beer and the closed eyes made me feel sick, I managed to pull away and get to the toilet before puking in her mouth.
When I came back, right away she started snogging me again, I wondered why the sicky taste didn't put her off, I cannot for the life of me remember who that one was or how we got into snogging mode.

Ah, to be young again.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 11:49 pm

ominous wrote:
ImAnAspie wrote:
I was 24 and all I can remember thinking is, "Her head is so big!" It was actually normal sized but I'd never held someone's head before whilst kissing them. :oops:

She was the first, last and only person I kissed like that (although, we were together for 23 years).

That's an adorable story.

Thank you :)

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 11:57 pm

ominous wrote:
I wanted Fred to kiss me. If I knew then what I know now, though. I used to love ketchup. Bloody Fred. :lol:

I don't know if ketchup has vinegar in it like our tomato sauce does but if it does, that'd make me heave.

The smell of vinegar makes me physically sick, especially when heated (like when put on hot chips/fries). My ex partner used to love vinegar on her hot chips but had to stop having it because of my reaction to it.

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2015, 12:36 am

I think ketchup and tomato sauce are similar enough for me to not be able to differentiate. Tomato sauce in Australia smells exactly like Fred's mouth tasted in the USA. Nauseating just talking about it and it's 34 years ago. :lmao: I have only in the past few years been able to be in the same room with it when my kid eats it, and if he's too close to me it's disgusting. Stupid Fred.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:15 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
ooh m8, the mind has a cruel way of twisting our very early memories, or convincing us that a dream then was reality...

I have that problem more with recent memories than I do with old ones. My brain was a lot more stable back then...today, it's so damaged and jam-packed with useless knowledge and memory, I can't keep anything straight. If I could just flush out most of it and start over, that would be great...

If I could pick and choose what stays or goes, that would be even better...but I'm sure it would take me an immense amount of time to sift through it all. I can't even keep my hard drives clean.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i hope that did actually happen to you the way you remember it, for your sake. seems like a very sweet memory!

I'm leaning strongly towards "didn't happen", and I'm going to assume it's some fantasy I imagined in middle school. I can't figure out how kissing through chain-links would even work.

I could ask my parents, but that would be awkward, and I'm sure they wouldn't remember either way.

DavidTaylor
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm

I was lying on my boyfriend's bed after we got done playing COD: Modern Warfare 2 , and it was still on, with the music playing in the background, and I was lying on my back, and he was sitting next to me. He was looking down at me and suddenly said "Umm.." and just kind leaned down and gave me a short, sweet kiss.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:31 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I'm leaning strongly towards "didn't happen", and I'm going to assume it's some fantasy I imagined in middle school. I can't figure out how kissing through chain-links would even work.

I could ask my parents, but that would be awkward, and I'm sure they wouldn't remember either way.

i guess it could have worked if it was one of these

if you leaned in close enough and really reached, plus the smallness at that age? dunno.

the only thing across the fence in my house is/was a dirty mechanic's and college students.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm

I'm 24 and have never had my first kiss. However, I'm hoping this year it will happen.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 1:11 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
the only thing across the fence in my house is/was a dirty mechanic's and college students.

Back then, where we lived, we had a sandbox in the back, and there was chainlink fence around the whole yard, and a gate so you could go into the alley that ran between the yards. I don't think I knew which house Michelle lived in, but my parents said she was a neighbor. I remember seeing her in the alley once or twice, but I can't imagine she would have been unaccompanied by an adult...

And yes, it was that kind of fence, unpainted though.

JerryM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2015, 2:51 am

I had a couple girls kiss me at a dance at age 13 but I didn't have my real first kiss until I was 22. My fiancee and I were walking in the park at night and holding hands. We were talking about stuff and she pulls me in close and kissed me. I guess I didn't do it right because she gave me this weird look and kissed me again.

karley39
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2015, 3:42 am

My first kiss was when I was 19 years old.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm

That is one great thing about this site. I am behind the NT norms in many areas of life, especially in those related to relationships, but I can come on here and see that I fit just fine in our community.