At what age did you have your first kiss?

Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

At what age did you have your first kiss?
10 or under 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
11 or 12 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
13 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
14 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
15 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
16 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
17 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
18 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
19-21 12%  12%  [ 14 ]
22-25 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
26-29 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
30 or older 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I am 17 or under never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 18 or 19 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
I am 20-22 never had first kiss 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
I am 23-26 never had first kiss 13%  13%  [ 15 ]
I am 27-29 never had first kiss 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
I am 30 or older never had first kiss. 11%  11%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 119

genesis529
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Mar 2015, 9:11 am

14, playing spin the bottle at my cousin's birthday party. The girl who landed on me was visibly disgusted but kissed me anyway, even after I told her she didn't have too if she found the idea so revolting. It was sort of disgusting for me too to be honest.

alleviate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

14, on the bus back from a marching band competition with my then-"boyfriend." Boyfriend in quotes because all we did was eat lunch together and hold hands sometimes and say we were dating.

pirateowl76
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2015, 4:22 am

Outrider wrote:
Hopefully soon!

I don't understand why a first kiss is the only thing that is emphasized as important though, along with virginity.

What about first date?

First girlfriend/boyfriend (as in, before you begin getting affectionate)?

First hug, hand holding, etc.?

Most first kisses aren't really deep or meaningful, just 12 or 14 year olds messing around.

I'd value a first kiss as much as virginity.

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've learned that it doesn't really matter WHEN you had your first kiss, or when you lost your virginity.

It's quality that counts, not quantity or chronology.

I was 9 when I had my first "puppy love" kiss.

I had my first "real kiss" at age 14.

I really "felt" the kiss for the first time when I was 15.

Even if I, at 54, had just had my first kiss a few days ago--and my first lovemaking--and it was with the woman of my dreams, I wouldn't feel invalidated by having my first kiss so late.

I don't even mind if I never have a kiss or lose my virginity (don't really want to, anyway)...it's the never loving another person, and especially never being loved in return, that bothers me. I've had lots of crushes, but have never once in my life come anywhere close to having someone else reciprocate such feelings. :cry:

Whenever I lament about this online I'm assured there must be someone out there who's interested in me, but such reassurances always come from people who are not interested in me...so...that says a lot.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:32 pm

pirateowl76 wrote:
I don't even mind if I never have a kiss or lose my virginity (don't really want to, anyway)...it's the never loving another person, and especially never being loved in return, that bothers me. I've had lots of crushes, but have never once in my life come anywhere close to having someone else reciprocate such feelings. :cry:

Whenever I lament about this online I'm assured there must be someone out there who's interested in me, but such reassurances always come from people who are not interested in me...so...that says a lot.

I know how you feel. My friends don't even bother lying to me about it. I guess it's obvious there's no person who would choose me. There may be someone who's desperate enough to need me, but I doubt there's someone who would want me. It's unfortunate that all our lives we're told this lie that there's someone for everybody. Well, there isn't and there's no reason to believe that there is. It may be unfair, but it is true. Most of people on this site will eventually find someone, but not all. Some of us are just not cute enough, not clever enough or not exciting enough to be liked. There's not much that you can do about it, other than enjoying your life the best way you can alone or if you're lucky with some friends or family. Sorry, I couldn't be more positive. I wish I could. I wish I would have a reason to be more positive about this.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 8:17 am

Outrider wrote:
First hug, hand holding, etc.?

Oh my gosh, I remember my first hand hold...it was in 9th grade, at a pep assembly, with a girl I'd had a crush on since the previous year. I was completely over the moon, I was like "Man, I LOVE pep assemblies! I'm never washing this hand again!"

Too bad I was far too much of a coward to reciprocate most of the other advances she had made towards me :oops: She even gave me her phone number and I never called.