Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm

all over the world people are bashing me when i tell them i am from israel, mostly happens in youtube gaming and programming channels and in mass effect 3 and command and conquer multiplayer, and no, most people that are bashing me are seems like people from the western world and it is hurtful to see how just because i am a jew from israel i am a trolling target, i am writting this because i just got trolled by some french dudes whi have called me a "christ killer palestinian land taker baby killer jew degenerate" just because in my profile it says i am from my homeland :( :( :(

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:08 pm

I am sorry to hear that. It's a shame that your country is the subject of such a bitter political feud. I can't imagine what living there is like.

Lately the West has become a target for radical Muslims, who use Palestine as their justification. I think this has angered people who think that Israel is the reason for this increased violence.

It seems like just living in Israel is a political statement.

But there's not much you can do about it. Unless you feel you want to emigrate. But if I was born on the coast of the Mediterranean, I wouldn't be going anywhere fast.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm

If you have never personally killed any babies, or stole land, then no, you're not guilty of any of that. No more than ordinary Germans could be held accountable for the actions of the Nazis.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

26 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm

Its collectivized guilt, that's what most racism and hatred is built upon. You can criticize Israel without hating the people, people are pretty much mostly the same everywhere and I doubt you've personally done anything and you might not even support any of the legitimate things people take issue with that Israel does as I know I certainly don't support everything that America does. You can't change where you were born and your blood, everyone is an individual and that's how people should be judged.

People are going to troll online, it is inevitable and if it wasn't about one thing it would be another. It sucks.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 6:48 pm

Don't even engage with those idiots.

They're trying to troll you. They have an axe to grind somewhere, and they use the anonymity of the Internet to vent. Don't let yourself become one of their targets.

Ignore them. Don't play any video games with them.

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2015, 7:04 pm

thank you all, here it is a place of nice people who can even tolerate me, and thank you all for your support

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm

You're joining the army soon, right?

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2015, 7:18 pm

androbot01 wrote:
I am sorry to hear that. It's a shame that your country is the subject of such a bitter political feud. I can't imagine what living there is like.

Lately the West has become a target for radical Muslims, who use Palestine as their justification. I think this has angered people who think that Israel is the reason for this increased violence.

It seems like just living in Israel is a political statement.

But there's not much you can do about it. Unless you feel you want to emigrate. But if I was born on the coast of the Mediterranean, I wouldn't be going anywhere fast.

my friend , i am strongly agree, and it is just horrible how those radicals are using the Palestinians as a reasons for anti semitism, most of my friends are palestinians and i cant stand netanyahu , the Palestinians are people not a bargain chip betwin the western world and radical Islam , and i can assure you, in Israel (NOT in the occupied territories) the relationships between palestinians and Jews are generally good,and i can't stand the occupation, it is disgusting but most Israelis are against the occupation and against netanyahu, Israel is a western country and a beautiful place, and i hope for peace soon. i am a zionist but also a human right activist and a supporter of the labor party of israel. and hope to see peace soon. i will never emigrate , because i can help, i am going to the army and will study and hope to help making the army and later the country a better place to live in

themanfromuranus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You're joining the army soon, right?
yes my friend, to the intelligence corps

elliot87
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2015, 7:21 pm

Sorry to hear that you seem like a good dude

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:22 pm

A long long time ago, back when the net was still young, I asked some Jews online, guys, why do people hate Jews so damn much? They pointed me to a book by a rabbi named Dennis Prager called Why The Jews? Prager's argument is that Jews have their own God (YHWH), their own laws (halakha), and their own nation (Israel), and this puts them in a natural position of opposition to other people's gods, laws, and nations.

Also, he argues that Arabs and Europeans never really liked monotheism, seeing it deep down as alien, yet those same people couldn't openly reject it, because for most of history doing so meant death. (Muslims who jump ship are still put to death in many places in the Islamic world.) The solution: Shoot the messenger, meaning the Jews.

After I read it I thought, wow, Jews are pretty damn cool. They have survived 3000 years of attempted extermination, but here they are, still tweaking the nose of the Man. Also, I decided to reject monotheism, since being an American I can do so without fear of retribution for the most part. One God is for Jews. I don't have a god. You might try and find Why The Jews? on Amazon. Or you might find it in the scanned books archive at Google.

I just read your latest post, and I realized that people in Europe and America don't realize that most Israelis HATED the Hizbullah war in 2006, and how the Israeli army willy nilly bombed Lebanon with mines, which they called "inferior American ammunition" and believed that George W. Bush had put the Israeli leadership up to it. In that view, Israel was America's toady. Weird that so many think it's the opposite. :roll:

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:22 pm

I would love to visit one day. It must be an interesting and beautiful place.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm

My pastor had visited Israel a few years ago, and he very much got on with both Israelis and Arabs. The only people he disliked were the American evangelical and fundamentalist tourists who proved themselves to be bigoted and overbearing.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
My pastor had visited Israel a few years ago, and he very much got on with both Israelis and Arabs. The only people he disliked were the American evangelical and fundamentalist tourists who proved themselves to be bigoted and overbearing.

Imagine how the Israelis feel about them! :roll: American fundies seem to think that this is the "end times" because the Jews are back in the Land of Israel, so all the Jews need to do for Jebus to show up is...become Christians. :roll: :roll: Especially in Jerusalem, the Jews have to deal with fundies trying to convert them all the time. Even David Koresh traveled to Israel at one point. When that failed, he returned to Texas. I read a blog entry by a rabbi named Prusansky (sp?) who worried that America was becoming increasingly intolerable for Jews, and that American Jews had about 10 years to split before the hammer came down. When you have the Right trying to convert Jews and the Left trying to force govt entities to divest from Israel, I'm worried that he may be right. The problem with having the world's Jews all in Israel is that it's a small place and a few strategic nukes would wipe it off the face of the earth. There's the Samson Doctrine, yeah, but in the end you still have the Jews being wiped out.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 12:45 pm

Your not a land stealing baby killer, however thomas81 might disagree since hes pro Palistine and such.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

themanfromuranus wrote:
all over the world people are bashing me when i tell them i am from israel, mostly happens in youtube gaming and programming channels and in mass effect 3 and command and conquer multiplayer, and no, most people that are bashing me are seems like people from the western world and it is hurtful to see how just because i am a jew from israel i am a trolling target, i am writting this because i just got trolled by some french dudes whi have called me a "christ killer palestinian land taker baby killer jew degenerate" just because in my profile it says i am from my homeland :( :( :(

wow, sorry to hear that :(

maybe they're a bit jealous....Ashkenazi Jews in particular are famous for their intelligence. And, Jews according to some run the world, and are very good at banking....and many other things. Especially humour :)