Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

themanfromuranus wrote:
all over the world people are bashing me when i tell them i am from israel, mostly happens in youtube gaming and programming channels and in mass effect 3 and command and conquer multiplayer, and no, most people that are bashing me are seems like people from the western world and it is hurtful to see how just because i am a jew from israel i am a trolling target, i am writting this because i just got trolled by some french dudes whi have called me a "christ killer palestinian land taker baby killer jew degenerate" just because in my profile it says i am from my homeland :( :( :(

wow, sorry to hear that :(

maybe they're a bit jealous....Ashkenazi Jews in particular are famous for their intelligence. And, Jews according to some run the world, and are very good at banking....and many other things. Especially humour :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

I have no idea about you, but your government and your nation was founded on this very basis (land stealing, terrorism and massacring - and yes babies killing), your founders were bunch of White supremacists coming from Europe who want to force on us the natives a crazy belief (the holy land), a belief that the majority of the natives don't relate to much.

Your intellectuals deny our historical heritage as well, Zionist "intellectuals" try so hard to deny the Palestinians/Lebanese's Canaanite heritage despite the genetic evidence, and that's for three reasons:
- Religious: Because your clerics and Torah say that ALL Canaanites had been exterminated by the Jews, and therefore it can't be that we carry their blood.
- Political: Because they want to portray us purely as Arabs (and the Palestinians as purely Arab Jordanians while in fact we are called Arabs because we are Arabphones, like f**k, even our local Arabic dialect is made up of 40% Aramaic/Syriac vocabulary - yet many of your people want to deny that) and hence we are all simply descendants of Arab invaders who came and culturally arabized this land, so in that sense they portray the Jews as the more natives than the Arab invaders' descendants.
-Another Poli-religious reason: Because even the Torah itself says that the Canaanites were the original natives of this land and the Hebrews were newcomer invaders to it, so in order to preserve "we are the most natives of this land and therefore it's justified to take the land from them since they're newer here than the Hebrews" status in the eyes of the world, many of your people deny so hard the Canaanite and even possible the Hebrew heritage of ours.

And obviously now your government is an ally of ISIS, http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... -1.630359; another Abomination "state" who wants to destroys the very identities of the Middle East , it makes perfect sense, the presence of an "islamic state" will completely justify the presence of a Jewish state. And both abominations want to rule our lands, to destroy our history, to destroy our identify, so much of shared and common goals I say.

Tell me, why should I like Israel again?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:58 pm

Yet you're 18 and have nothing to do with this, so It's kinda stupid for people to troll you over this.

Also any Americans would be hypocrites if they troll you because they live in a nation which was founded in the same way.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 28 Feb 2015, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

themanfromuranus wrote:
all over the world people are bashing me when i tell them i am from israel, mostly happens in youtube gaming and programming channels and in mass effect 3 and command and conquer multiplayer, and no, most people that are bashing me are seems like people from the western world and it is hurtful to see how just because i am a jew from israel i am a trolling target, i am writting this because i just got trolled by some french dudes whi have called me a "christ killer palestinian land taker baby killer jew degenerate" just because in my profile it says i am from my homeland :( :( :(

So troll them back. Tell them that you'd love nothing more than to drive all Palestinians right into the Mediterranean Sea, running over Palestinian babies with tanks the whole way, and dropping incendiary bombs (i.e. napalm) from F-16's. It doesn't have to be true, it's just to f**k with them.
Make the trolls become the trolled.
I've done it lots of times. :twisted:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm

When I was more atheistically inclined I tended to take this kind of thing as a sign that we didn't evolve from apes - rather that we still were apes and had all the evidence to support that our IQ's haven't improved significantly.

Best thing to do, once you understand that these people simply have verbal diarrhea and can't rub two brain cells together to spark a thought - realize their criticism in all of it's natural chaos has no contents to explore or size yourself up against. After that - simply don't tell them anything that's none of their business or that you've learned they can't handle.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

Trolls use personal information as leverage. Why give it to them if you don't have to?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

or blame them for what their grandparents did - since that's so their fault! how dare they have grandparents who did all that. I mean really, they should kneel on the corn cobs, since that's how much their logic makes sense.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm

pezar wrote:
A long long time ago, back when the net was still young, I asked some Jews online, guys, why do people hate Jews so damn much? They pointed me to a book by a rabbi named Dennis Prager called Why The Jews? Prager's argument is that Jews have their own God (YHWH), their own laws (halakha), and their own nation (Israel), and this puts them in a natural position of opposition to other people's gods, laws, and nations.

I used to listen to Dennis Prager a lot - only stopped because I got worn out on politics.

I don't think their monotheism was what caused it - I do think it was their having communities within communities, this kept them as an 'other' group and yes, they played it as smart as they could in terms of mobility, finance, etc. and that added envy to the seeming snub of local tradition. If you think about how provincial and non-cosmopolitan people's thinking can be today imagine the dark ages in Europe and the type of seed ground that yielded for churlishness.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm

That kind of racism exists in real life too. But thats racist, some people on internet hurt me more than people in real life because I never talk to people in real life because they already know my background and all that so if they didn't like they won't approach or say something very sensitive. I remember some people on internet stopped talking to me and acted 'afraid' after they knew about my religion and ethnicity, like seriously I'm just a kid like you are but people like looking for excuses to be mean to others, I also remember a persian 'friend' who was very racist to me and used me because of 'inferior' ethnicity and kept calling me 'koord' because I have some origins from kurds and that person knew that from my name and kept making fun of my name even, like even when I once chose a red and a green paper that person made fun of me and said I like those colors because of my 'kooordi genes' like stay away from me lol its just colors.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

Nebogipfel wrote:
Trolls use personal information as leverage. Why give it to them if you don't have to?

I don't think someone should have to hide their nationality.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 7:30 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yet you're 18 and have nothing to do with this, so It's kinda stupid for people to troll you over this.

Also any Americans would be hypocrites if they troll you because they live in a nation which was founded in the same way.

I know that some people like to blame all white Americans for slavery, for example, when half of white Americans are purely descended from the immigrants who came through Ellis Island during the Gilded Age, long after slavery had been abolished, and whose ancestors were greatly abused by the existing American elites. Immigrants had to mine coal in unsafe conditions for very little money, or sometimes they were paid solely in scrip that could only be redeemed in company owned stores, so basically they worked for free and a couple meals a day.

Also, there was the garment companies, where immigrants would work for 14 hour days sewing. Look up the Triangle Shirtwaist Company Fire, in 1911 or maybe 1914, where the workers couldn't escape because the doors opened inward, so the people just piled up until they were roasted alive by the fire. People jumped out of windows out of desperation, and it was a 12 story building so they just went splat. Yet these were the laborers who America built its empire on the backs of.

Today, you have the communists who say that Americans built this global empire on theft and militarism, and while true it's not true that the average guy had anything to do with choosing to have America be a global empire. Many Americans don't want America to be an empire at all, look up Ron Paul, he is an anti-empire politician who has quite the underground following here despite being trashed all the time by the corporate controlled media. So, yeah Israel (the state) can and has done some pretty horrible stuff, but keep in mind that they've had to be a military state from the beginning in order to survive, and that no matter where Jews go they're hated. Americans are hated too.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 10:21 am

How was America founded in the same manner as Israel? That makes no sense.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 10:24 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

I think what was meant is that both countries took the land from the natives. Of course many countries were founded that way, usually a bit farther back in history.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 3:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

lol like seriously...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 4:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

lol like seriously...

Its true - there were exactly seven Native-American tribes who based their order on Ptolemaic astrology and you had 12 armies of England around an Anglican center tribe who were carrying a temperamental gilded-acacia box with King George's smokes in it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

lol like seriously...

Its true - there were exactly seven Native-American tribes who based their order on Ptolemaic astrology and you had 12 armies of England around an Anglican center tribe who were carrying a temperamental gilded-acacia box with King George's smokes in it.

Aw no need to go all nonsense sarcastic.

It's no secret that your grand ancestors committed well-planned and systemic ways to wipe out/push natives from their lands in order take over.

Your nation was founded by merciless racist settlers, like modern Israel.

No matter how this may hurt you, this is a well-documented historical fact but this it isn't the topic here so I ll leave as that. .