Would you date a girl who doesn't wear dresses?

Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
The only way I'll ever be satisfied with myself is if I walked down the street and guys flirt with me and whistle at me.

I'm happy with my personality. Video games make me are really, along with writing, the only thing that makes me happy anymore. The only thing I need to be complete is being attractive to men.

Oh please don't confuse superficial sexual harassment with love or that that it makes you worth more if men yell after you on the street. "Men" that act like that are as*holes. You can do better than that.

I would love to weigh to 98 pounds like some women, but I weigh 230 so that's out of the question.

Why would you put such low weight as your ideal? Why don't you lose weight for yourself and your health? Don't be so obsessed about what clothes look good according to men, invest that energy in trying to be healthy for yourself.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 9:25 am

^^^ Hear, hear!

daniel1948
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm

I'm a girl and dresses don't look right on me. They cling to my stomach and butt. I feel ugly because I can't wear dresses, skirts, short shorts and high heels.

My question is, would you date a girl who doesn't like to wear dresses? I try not to let fear of never finding a boyfriend because I can dress perfect (tight dresses and heels). I wear makeup, I shower, I wear Victoria's Secret perfume (along with other brands), I wear women's clothes, I read manga, I love anime, I play a large variety of video games and feel like I am a total package minus my ability to wear dresses.

I don't care what a girl wears, if she likes me and is nice to me. Dresses, skirts, pants, shorts, whatever she likes. However, for me personally, makeup is a turn-off, and I'm very sensitive to artificial smells, so although I like the smell of flowers and newly-cut grass, I cannot be around perfume.

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2015, 4:09 pm

i would.
most of my exes where trans.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 6:39 pm

I'm a girl and dresses don't look right on me. They cling to my stomach and butt. I feel ugly because I can't wear dresses, skirts, short shorts and high heels.

My question is, would you date a girl who doesn't like to wear dresses? I try not to let fear of never finding a boyfriend because I can dress perfect (tight dresses and heels). I wear makeup, I shower, I wear Victoria's Secret perfume (along with other brands), I wear women's clothes, I read manga, I love anime, I play a large variety of video games and feel like I am a total package minus my ability to wear dresses.

Definitely. I'm not going to say that it doesn't matter what a girl wears, but I don't choose to go out with a girl because of their dress code. It would depend on her personality and any common interests we might have. Whether or not she wants to wear a dress I don't make a big deal out of. It's her choice ultimately.

jl7711
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 May 2015, 3:27 pm

Honestly, and I hope I don't catch too much from staying this as it seems my views go against the flow here, but I'm a sucker for a girl in a dress/skirt. I'm not sure why. To me it seems they are becoming more and more rare. It's like everywhere I look I see only blue jeans and flip flops. That look kind of gets old to me. It's not that I judge or truly care what a person wears, or even that I'm attracted to a person or not due to what they are or are not wearing. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if they liked wearing such things, it would be a perk for me, but not a requirement. I'm more attracted to the person inside.

Heck, as it stands, I have enough trouble finding someone who will accept me for who I am inside, so who am I to judge.

pirrouline
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 May 2015, 9:14 pm

I like girls who have a creative style that they have fun with, but that doesn't have to involve dresses. There are plenty of other things to wear.