Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 4:26 pm

We may not be meant for each other but we enjoy each others companionship.

I've recently concluded that female companionship is something I desire at a biological level same as eating and breathing and I suspect it's been damaging me not to have it.

We knew each other a decade ago and now in our 30's we're both going into this with no illusions but with lots of compassion for each other.

Some how this feels better than any date I've previously been on.

charcoalsketches
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Mar 2015, 5:47 pm

ehymw wrote:
I've recently concluded that female companionship is something I desire at a biological level same as eating and breathing and I suspect it's been damaging me not to have it.

I've known that hunger before. When you are so used to being in love or you are so hungry for the kind of connection people have all the time, you instantly feel like one (especially with a girl) will feel good, regardless of whether that [girl] is for you. I wish the best for the both of you. Just don't settle too much for anyone. Okay, dude? Also, don't be so hungry for connection that you feel like you can't bolt when things have gone to crap. but you don't need me to tell you that, right? :-)