Another Killing Rampage - 5 People Dead

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

chagya
Toucan
Toucan

12 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm

I would rather take my chances against 4 knife thrusting crazies than one gun waving crazy any day of the week. These knife, rock and car analogies that people make to try and silence gun safety advocates are pitiful.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2015, 7:56 pm

Who's trying to silence gun-control advocates?

I'm just trying to increase the influence of the Nanny State.

chagya
Toucan
Toucan

12 Mar 2015, 8:55 pm

Fnord wrote:
Who's trying to silence gun-control advocates?

I'm just trying to increase the influence of the Nanny State.

In a society where the average IQ is <99 a "nanny state" influence has it's merits. "Nanny state", political correctness", "mainstream media", "race card" and all the other little "catch phrases" that people have to use to express themselves since original thought is such an abstract concept...

It is a nanny world. Always has been and always will by. Individuality and "freedom" are so blatantly cliche.

We are a spoiled, selfish, complacent culture. We are all being influenced, constantly, by everything and everybody. To believe we are all even capable of being free thinkers is delusional.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 7:18 am

The average IQ is *never* below 100, by definition. But people with an IQ of less than 100 (which is half the population) still manage to get by okay.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 10:46 am

chagya wrote:
I would rather take my chances against 4 knife thrusting crazies than one gun waving crazy any day of the week. These knife, rock and car analogies that people make to try and silence gun safety advocates are pitiful.

Gun "safety" advocates. :roll:

Silence them? No, it's more rewarding to draw them out into the open and rip them a new one than it is to silence them.

chagya
Toucan
Toucan

13 Mar 2015, 11:10 am

Raptor wrote:
chagya wrote:

Gun "safety" advocates. :roll:

Silence them? No, it's more rewarding to draw them out into the open and rip them a new one than it is to silence them.

"you ripping them apart is nothing but your mind telling you they have been ripped apart. Your long winded, anal, OCD fueled rants are not fazing anyone. It is just you being annoying and belligerent. You seem to have this fantasy that your "intellectual musings cause people "butt hurt" and piss people off. You are easily dismissed, so don't flatter yourself with false accolades. Someone only need make their point, move on and ignore your predictable hissey fit

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 1:19 pm

If I was within a metre or so distance of them, I'd prefer to be dealing with one guy with a gun than more than one with a knife, because I stand a better chance of disarming all opponents in the first case.

I shall ignore the individual who clearly does not wish to discuss anything, instead choosing to dismiss their (in-thread) opponents.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 12:33 am

chagya wrote:
you ripping them apart is nothing but your mind telling you they have been ripped apart. Your long winded, anal, OCD fueled rants are not fazing anyone.

Must be doing something to you if you responded.

Quote:
It is just you being annoying and belligerent. You seem to have this fantasy that your "intellectual musings cause people "butt hurt" and piss people off.

YOu seem to know my handiwork. :D

Quote:
You are easily dismissed, so don't flatter yourself with false accolades. Someone only need make their point, move on and ignore your predictable hissey fit

Apparently I'm getting to you....

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 8:04 pm

chagya wrote:
These knife, rock and car analogies that people make to try and silence gun safety advocates are pitiful.

Silence you? Then we'd have to make up our own sh***y arguments to debunk, and that sounds like work to me. Take just now, when you mendaciously referred to gun 'safety' when everyone know you mean gun control, that saves me the trouble of painting you as dishonest, as well as demonstrating the weakness of your position, since you evidently dare not speak its name. Real time saver, that, much appreciated.

Try speaking honestly and demonstrating knowledge of the subject next time, those tend to be more persuasive than insults and sleight of mouth.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 8:17 pm

chagya wrote:
"you ripping them apart is nothing but your mind telling you they have been ripped apart. Your long winded, anal, OCD fueled rants are not fazing anyone. It is just you being annoying and belligerent. You seem to have this fantasy that your "intellectual musings cause people "butt hurt" and piss people off. You are easily dismissed, so don't flatter yourself with false accolades. Someone only need make their point, move on and ignore your predictable hissey fit

Got anything besides personal attacks? I've yet to see you display any particular knowledge or insight into firearms and their use/misuse in any of these threads, just unearned condescension and anger towards those of us who know what we're talking about.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 9:22 pm

chagya wrote:
... I would rather take my chances against 4 knife thrusting crazies than one gun waving crazy any day of the week. These knife, rock and car analogies that people make to try and silence gun safety advocates are pitiful... you ripping them apart is nothing but your mind telling you they have been ripped apart. Your long winded, anal, OCD fueled rants are not fazing anyone. It is just you being annoying and belligerent. You seem to have this fantasy that your "intellectual musings cause people "butt hurt" and piss people off. You are easily dismissed, so don't flatter yourself with false accolades. Someone only need make their point, move on and ignore your predictable hissey fit
Your responses are all very amusing. To bad there is no open season on red herring these days ...

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 2:40 pm

And then you get cases like this...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/affluenza-dui- ... d=21259169

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 7:57 pm

Protogenoi wrote:

"Affluenza" my ass. He killed four people and f****d up two others while he was drunk and driving a pickup. I'd toss his ass behind bars and throw away the key.

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

Raptor wrote:
Protogenoi wrote:

"Affluenza" my ass. He killed four people and f****d up two others while he was drunk and driving a pickup. I'd toss his ass behind bars and throw away the key.

The prosecutors are trying really hard to lock him up... but money talks.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x