Page 6 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 10:57 pm

Jacoby wrote:
If we elected a person who threatened real change then that person would be under huge risk of being assassinated, has happened before.

If I became president, I would do an extremely controversial executive order written in my own blood and then kill myself just to create the greatest conspiracy theories of all time.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 11:23 pm

Protogenoi wrote:
em_tsuj wrote:
If she wins the primary, I will probably vote for her Republican opponent. She couldn't run the State Department, so how can she run the whole Federal Government?

What if Bush wins the Republican Primary? Which evil will you choose?

I will vote for whoever has the best chance of keeping out of the White House. She would not make a good president. BTW, Jeb Bush is not George W (arguably one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history).

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 11:26 pm

aghogday wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Now that I think about it, the main reason men dislike Hillary Clinton is she isn't flirty.

She is tough and there are no buttons to push with her.

And she is tough enough to win.

She will win, as she is

tough enough

to Just

Do
IT like Obama DOES,

without any problems
worrying over the naysayers,
at all, as she has decades of politically

THICK SKIN..:)

WE HAVE TWO BROTHERS, AND NOW WE ARE GONNA
HAVE A WIFE AND HUSBAND THAT GO BOTH WAYS..;)

SHE'S LIKE MADONNA,

WITHOUT THE SLOPPY KISSES..:)

Yup she is a tough lady and she is determined to be in politics no matter the costs.

What I dislike about Hilary, I realized just now, is she only has one L in her name.

EDIT!! !! !

Actually she has two Ls in her name :D :lol: :D 8O 8) :twisted: :wink: :!:

Whathappened
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2015, 1:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
AntDog wrote:
Ignores Benghazi, does whatever she wants when it is prohibited, she even blathers nonstop about imaginary "male privilege" like Obama does about "white privilege" that he keeps imagining. Sounds like a white female version of what we have now.

And male privilege and white privilege doesn't exist? Ask most women and blacks, and you'll get opinions contrary to your own.
And as far as Benghazi is concerned, congressional Republicans had in fact released their own findings, in which they conceded that all that conspiracy talk is just that, talk, and that it was just a tragic incident. But then again, if you get your news from Fox, you wouldn't hear anything about that.

White priveledge is a Soros funded racial nightmare attack on whites everywhere, for their whiteness. Soros funded the riots of Ferguson Missouri and brought in paid protesters from different towns, to make blacks look like hooligans and provoke a white backlash. White priveledge is an unconscionable, low life and absolutely deceitful, treacherous ploy by the Soros funded left.

Should we vote for Hillary? Unequivocally, absolutely. NO.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 1:44 am

Whathappened wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AntDog wrote:
Ignores Benghazi, does whatever she wants when it is prohibited, she even blathers nonstop about imaginary "male privilege" like Obama does about "white privilege" that he keeps imagining. Sounds like a white female version of what we have now.

And male privilege and white privilege doesn't exist? Ask most women and blacks, and you'll get opinions contrary to your own.
And as far as Benghazi is concerned, congressional Republicans had in fact released their own findings, in which they conceded that all that conspiracy talk is just that, talk, and that it was just a tragic incident. But then again, if you get your news from Fox, you wouldn't hear anything about that.

White priveledge is a Soros funded racial nightmare attack on whites everywhere, for their whiteness. Soros funded the riots of Ferguson Missouri and brought in paid protesters from different towns, to make blacks look like hooligans and provoke a white backlash. White priveledge is an unconscionable, low life and absolutely deceitful, treacherous ploy by the Soros funded left.

Where did you get this information, because this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 6:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Whathappened wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AntDog wrote:

Where did you get this information, because this is the first I've ever heard of it.

lnfow ars, I'm guessing. That;s where I read it.

I often wonder whether people's stated opinions are based on real convictions, or if they are consciously dishonest effort to sway opinion so that it benefits them personally.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 7:47 am

Nebogipfel wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Whathappened wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AntDog wrote:

lnfow ars, I'm guessing. That;s where I read it.

I often wonder whether people's stated opinions are based on real convictions, or if they are consciously dishonest effort to sway opinion so that it benefits them personally.

It's a pretty safe bet that anything anyone hears on 'Info Wars',
is the 'second part' of 'that'.

The New England Journal of Medicine suggests
in scientific research that there is a subset
of the general population
that is prone
to believing
conspiracy theories;

And 'FAUX NEWS'
and 'INFO WARS',
AND 'others' CAN BE
assured of at least
several million
viewers out
of the entire population,
no matter how frigging 'crazy'
the conspiracies/MISTRUTHS
GET, as some folks
are 'sheep'
through and through
and will follow anything, anyone says
just to have something, anything
to believe in
to
FEEL ALIVE
AND PART OF SOMETHING,
ANYTHING, PER SOCIAL COHESIVE
BONDING OVER OMG! 'THE SKY IS FALLING'!
OR WTF 'SNAKE OIL SALESPERSONS' COME UP
WITH
NEXT.

AND OMG!
FACEBOOK,
YOUTUBE, and
Southern Baptist
Church
PEWS IN
ETERNAL FIRE
AND BRIMSTONE HELL,
ARE FULL OF THESE FOLKS,
if one thinks it gets bad
here.

THE Autism Speaks charitable organization meme
here that often changes the charitable organization
into a so-called 'Evil Nazi Eugenics Organization' is
one of the most ludicrous conspiracy theories I
have heard yet; so nah, so-called Autistic
Folks are not exempt from the
New England Journal
reported subset
either.

REMOVING CENSORSHIP for FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
'CURES' SOME OF THIS PROBLEM; BUT of course one must
defend the rights of OMG! Conspiracy theorists, to their
lies, as it protects the
TRUTH, freely expressed,
as well.

So go Alex Jones, Michael Savage,
and all the other
true lies of 'wieners' of
life; I will be a true
WINNER BY
KNOWING
JUST
WHAT
'YOU'
ARE,
AS
IS,
IN MISTRUTHS
AKA LIES,
wittingly
or NOT..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 8:32 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Now that I think about it, the main reason men dislike Hillary Clinton is she isn't flirty.

Do you vote for the flirtiest male candidates? :wink:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 8:36 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
aghogday wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

She is tough and there are no buttons to push with her.

And she is tough enough to win.

She will win, as she is

tough enough

to Just

Do
IT like Obama DOES,

without any problems
worrying over the naysayers,
at all, as she has decades of politically

THICK SKIN..:)

WE HAVE TWO BROTHERS, AND NOW WE ARE GONNA
HAVE A WIFE AND HUSBAND THAT GO BOTH WAYS..;)

SHE'S LIKE MADONNA,

WITHOUT THE SLOPPY KISSES..:)

Yup she is a tough lady and she is determined to be in politics no matter the costs.

What I dislike about Hilary, I realized just now, is she only has one L in her name.

EDIT!! ! ! !

Actually she has two Ls in her name :D :lol: :D 8O 8) :twisted: :wink: :!:

I refer to her as 'ShE',
as SHE is unique,
and will be the
FIRST OF
'HEr'
KIND..;)

IT'S ALREADY
A DONE DEAL
FOR
all
practical
intents
and
Purposes;

All intuitive,
at least
for
me;

And truly that's
what all politics is
at core, driven by
the emotional
sensory
nature
of
human beings.

Ted Cruz, has 'balls' that
are half as big as Hillary, at most.

And there is no one on the Republican
Horizon that has 'bigger balls' than 'sHe'.

And 'the one' with the 'biggest balls' that has nothing
to do with 'between the legs' or physical stature, alone,

WILL WIN; ALMOST ALL THE TIME; THIS IS THE SAFE BET
TO GO WITH; AS HUMAN NATURE COMES BEFORE ANY LOGICAL
DEDUCTION; AFTER THE TRUEST FACTS OF HUMAN EMOTIONS AND
SENSES.

STRENGTH IS IN HUMAN WILL; AND LET'S FACE IT TED CRUZ IS JUST A 'P' CAT
WHEN IT COMES TO THAT; ALONG WITH RAND PAUL AND HIS 'OLD DADDY' TOO;
AND MITT; AND BORING JOHN MCAIN; AND ALL THE LOSERS FROM BEFORE, WHO
TRULY DON'T HAVE ANY 'BALLS' OF LIFE, IN ASSERTING THEIR WILL OF STRENGTH,
AS IS,
NOW;
FOR
NOW.

TRULY MS. PALIN IS the only one with 'balls' that the REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS
PRODUCED IN THE LAST DECADE, OTHER THAN BUSH, WHO DOESN'T FLINCH
AN INCH WHEN SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE THROWS A SHOE AT HIM;
THAT COULD
BE A BOMB;
AND WHEN READING A FAIRY TALE TO CHILDREN WHEN
TWIN TOWERS ARE COMING DOWN,
IS the 'ICEMAN', unthAwed.

UNFORTUNATELY, both of those folks are missing the kind of intelligence
to really get the job done; without someone else doing all the work
and leading them around to wherever they want them
to go...

Both Bill and 'sHE'; AND OBAMA HAVE THAT;
NO MATTER IF THEY GET 'SUCKED' UP
OR NOT; BY THE 'LAMESTREAM'
MEDIA, AND
'other',
'folks',
too,
LIKE THAT..;)

'BALLS AND BRAINS';
THERE JUST AIN'T NOTHING
LIKE IT WHEN THE TWO COME TOGETHER
IN 'SUPERMEN AND SUPERWOMEN',
AS ONE FORCE OF LIGHT!..
PER 'BILLARY' OR
'WHATEVER';
'THE F';

AND LOVE, AND TRUTH,
WHERE
APPLICABLE,
AS WELL, AND
RATHER UNCOMMON
IN POLITICS, SADLY
AND
REALISTICALLY
ENOUGH!..:)

THE REAL LEADERS OF SOCIETY,
ARE THE ARTISTS WHO LEAD HUMAN
EMOTIONS AND SENSES IN MIND AND BODY BALANCE
TO HIGHER
LEVELS OF HUMAN BEING; FROM BUDDHA TO SO-CALLED GNOSTIC
JESUS TO WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
TO BEETHOVEN TO KATY PERRY; AND FRIGGING MICHAEL JACKSON;
DEAD
OR
ALIVE.

SO YEAH, here is part of 'My Republic', in the audience of the
album cover provided below; and 'WE ARE ALL THE STATUE',
who take the best parts of life and run with them,
like a running back RUNNING FROM
LITERAL HUMAN
HELL.

A 'LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND' CAN BE
JUST THE 'BAND-AID' ONE NEEDS
TO SURVIVE ALIVE IN LIFE,
INSTEAD
OF DEAD IN
LIFE..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 9:09 am

BenSwann.com wrote:
Hillary Clinton’s effort to meet with some ordinary Iowa college students during her van tour have apparently inconvenienced those unlucky enough to be caught in her path, according to the Independent Journal Review.

[...]However, while some students were meeting with Hillary, according to other students at the school, classrooms that sat along Hillary’s planned walking route were put on lockdown, often leaving students stuck in classrooms until the presidential candidate was no longer nearby.

[...]Some students who weren’t on lockdown instead found their classes canceled entirely, because Hillary’s event took up the entire first floor of the building it was in, even though only a few students were directly participating[....]

BenSwann.com: "Hillary Visits College, Puts Students On Lockdown" (April 15, 2015)
http://www.benswann.com/hillary-clinton ... e-lockdown

Brilliant campaign strategy: Piss off your likely voters! :lol:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

DailyCaller.com wrote:
While the revelation that Hillary Clinton failed to leave a tip during her stop at a Chipotle earlier this week fell flat — few customers tip at the fast-casual Mexican restaurant — a deeper look at the former First Lady’s tipping habits shows she does have a history of stiffing people who depend on tips to make ends meet.

From her days as First Lady to her Senate candidacy to her first run for president, Clinton made news for failing to compensate a Florida hair stylist and two waitresses....

DailyCaller.com: "Hillary Has A History Of Stiffing Waitresses, Hair Stylists" (April 15, 2015)
http://www.dailycaller.com/2015/04/15/h ... r-stylists

She also barks at any servile worm who dares make eye contact with her. Classy!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

16 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

to be fair I didn't even know you were suppose to tip at Chipotle, when you're a multimillionaire with presidential aspirations and shut down places wherever you go for photo ops then you probably should tho.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 9:41 am

Jacoby wrote:
to be fair I didn't even know you were suppose to tip at Chipotle, when you're a multimillionaire with presidential aspirations and shut down places wherever you go for photo ops then you probably should tho.

When Bill was president, he visited Park City, Utah, where he walked through its historic Main Street and wandered into shops. He liked a particular ice-cream store and, after chatting with the teen-aged girl helping him, he walked out without paying, cameras in tow. That made the news faster than his visit did. It doesn't even occur to the Clintons to pay for the things they take, let alone thank anyone.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

Protogenoi wrote:
em_tsuj wrote:
If she wins the primary, I will probably vote for her Republican opponent. She couldn't run the State Department, so how can she run the whole Federal Government?

Americans have the right to vote a third party candidate or write in a candidate not on the ballet. While I have not decided on 2016 I have done both in the past and will probably do it again. You will piss off the election workers volunteers if you ask to write in a candidate. Every election is in some way a vote for the lesser of two evils. In some elections I have voted for the lesser of two evils. When I have felt both candidates would be an utter disaster I used the alternative options. What can I say, my brain is wired to think and do what most people would not or abhor. They do abhor you if you don't vote for one of the two major parties. I have gotten way way more anger and contempt for not voting for candidates from the two major parties then when I vote for a major party candidate.

The cliche of the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over failing and expecting things to get better. America has overwhelmingly voted for one of the two parties and the political system has gotten more and more broken. There is nothing in the constitution about a to party system. We have it because that is what most chose.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 11:18 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Americans have the right to vote a third party candidate or write in a candidate not on the ballet. While I have not decided on 2016 I have done both in the past and will probably do it again. You will piss off the election workers volunteers if you ask to write in a candidate. Every election is in some way a vote for the lesser of two evils. In some elections I have voted for the lesser of two evils. When I have felt both candidates would be an utter disaster I used the alternative options. What can I say, my brain is wired to think and do what most people would not or abhor. They do abhor you if you don't vote for one of the two major parties. I have gotten way way more anger and contempt for not voting for candidates from the two major parties then when I vote for a major party candidate.

The cliche of the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over failing and expecting things to get better. America has overwhelmingly voted for one of the two parties and the political system has gotten more and more broken. There is nothing in the constitution about a to party system. We have it because that is what most chose.

Indeed. I have voted third-party for several years now. Before Utah prohibited write-in candidates (an unconstitutional matter, in my opinion), I would vote straight-party and then cross over to writing in "None Of The Above" or "NOTA" to nullify my automatic vote for those candidates with whom I disagree. I also vote "no" on all judges (or other candidates) who don't have an opponent. If I wanted to "vote" in a plebiscite, I would move to North Korea. Having worked as the PIO in our county elections office, I learned all the little secrets that a voter can use to turbo-charge his or her ballot.

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 12:06 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Protogenoi wrote:
em_tsuj wrote:

I also have voted third party, but admittedly you can expect them not to win. Sometimes they do, but they tend to still be ineffective outside of the local level of government.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x