Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Strale95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Mar 2015, 5:56 pm

Hello, I am 20 years old boy. Never had a girlfriend so far, close friends neither. I have no much desire for friendship, to be honest, somehow I like peace and soltitude.
Another problem is my comunication, very bad socialskills, avoiding eye contact, especially with uknown people, my speech is somehow indistinctly, even my parents don't understand me sometimes.
I like to learn about computers, technology,which is what I study, even there, other students thinks I am pretty eccentric and weird.
Tend to take some sentences literally, especially ones with sarcasm.

What most distinguishes me from other is my memory skill.
My memory is just outstanding, nearly photographic memory. Remembering all situations that happened, all spoken words, all positions where someone stood or what he/she was wearing at that time, people's names and even phone numbers,that's all in my mind. I am fascinated by dates too, really like to travel through time and obssesed with time. I usually serve the people as an reminder.

Other talent is drawing, really good at drawing, especially caricatures.
Also, my favourite genre of music is classical music, instrumental, also like white noises, and Im eager to play the piano, althought I never played so far.
Favourite board game is Chess, and I am pretty good at it.
I don't know If I have Asperger syndrome, since I was not at psychiatrist, but reading the symptoms and behavouir of people with Aspergers, it looks like I have some form of that. Even tests I did on the internet, all tests say that I'am autistic.
Althought, when I was child, I didn't have a lot of these symptoms. I didn't show much interest for a specific subject. I know just that I was very shy since then, which I am still today, avoided friendship and was bullied in primary school. Showed some interests for drawing in my childhood days.
I showed interests for computer several years ago, not in my childhood, although I bought my first computer in 2003.
So, I don't know I have Asperger or not, but I would like to know. Do you people with [AS] recognize yourself in this text, also tell me what are your symptoms, and tell me what do you think of me?
Thanks!

I apologize, if there is errors in the text, since my native language is not english. I come from Serbia

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 7:31 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

I hear Belgrade's a nice city.

I wish I had a photographic memory!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2015, 2:54 am

Hey Strale95 welcome. :sunny:

alex
Developer
Developer

19 Mar 2015, 4:08 am

Welcome. great to have you here.

Strale95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Mar 2015, 4:46 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Welcome to the Forum.

I hear Belgrade's a nice city.

I wish I had a photographic memory!

Hey, thanks for welcoming! :)

Yeah, indeed, Belgrade is really nice city. Otherwise I come from really small city in southern Serbia, but study in the capital Belgrade. :-)

Strale95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Mar 2015, 4:47 am

RoadRatt wrote:
Hey Strale95 welcome. :sunny:

Appreciate it! thanks! :)

Strale95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Mar 2015, 4:48 am

alex wrote:
Welcome. great to have you here.

Hello Alex, thanks for welcoming, and it's great to be here.

Also, I sent you friend request on facebook ''Strahinja Milosevic''.. :)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm

Welcome. Belgrade is definitely a city I want to visit. I like to study other cultures. I have a really good memory but I would not say that it is photographic.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 4:09 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!