If you think there is a God, is he upset at America?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2015, 2:25 pm

will@rd wrote:
I don't believe the creative consciousness that brought the multiverse into being is concerned with the socio-political activities of human beings anymore than we concern ourselves with the society of an anthill. Humans created it, humans have to live with it. That's the punishment.

This here is probably the most reasonable answer to this question.

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2015, 2:45 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
will@rd wrote:
I don't believe the creative consciousness that brought the multiverse into being is concerned with the socio-political activities of human beings anymore than we concern ourselves with the society of an anthill. Humans created it, humans have to live with it. That's the punishment.

If God is real so is Satan.
And being the conniving creature Satan is I reckon he locked God in the cupboard and all the believers have been worshipping the wrong deity ever since.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2015, 3:37 pm

guzzle wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
will@rd wrote:

And being the conniving creature Satan is I reckon he locked God in the cupboard and all the believers have been worshipping the wrong deity ever since.

Or is it the other way around.... :twisted:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 10:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I do believe in God, and yes, I think he is pissed about the growing rift between the rich and poor, and such problems. But I also think he's happy that we've been working on the matter of the racial hierarchy.
By the way, I rather like President Obama, and I believe those who see him either as the Antichrist, or ushering said Antichrist in, are more upset that we have a black President than anything else.

You like him because he's black AND a democrat. What would you think if he was a republican?

So you figure you can read my thoughts now? You do know that believing oneself of having such abilities is a sign of schizophrenia.

Your "thoughts", to use the term loosely, are script right out of the progressive playbook.

And yours aren't scripted out of a conservative playbook?

I think my posting history shows that I think for myself outside the party lines more than you do, to put it lightly. We're not going to kick this around all day, either. I have other things on my plate.....

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 4:45 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
guzzle wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
will@rd wrote:

Or is it the other way around.... :twisted:

Looking at the state of society... I doubt it somehow :wink:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 6:19 pm

God is indeed upset with America.

Upset because America didn't give Beyounce the top video-of-the-year award!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 9:53 am

No, I think he's more upset with America for making producing celebrities like Kanye West.

Oscar Meyer Lansky