Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

tinky2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2015, 9:01 pm

I made an account here in 2006, was rather active till like 2010ish, moderated the forums, spread the word of The Olive Garden's evil, and general randomness. I became very distracted with college and wondered off for awhile. Don't know what my password is anymore, and of course the email I used on that old wp account is now gone.

TL/DR:

Old member decided to pop back on here and see waz up. Do people still say waz up? I'm definitely bringing that back. That and those 3D Doritos. Those things were da bomb.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 9:40 pm

Hey tinky2, welcome back. :sunny:

Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 10:42 pm

I was wondering where you ventured off to. :?

All the regulars usually have a 2 year cycle, you won't recognize too many people.

tinky2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2015, 10:58 pm

886 wrote:

All the regulars usually have a 2 year cycle, you won't recognize too many people.

Surprised someone actually remembers me. I tried getting on last year but couldn't remember my password. I tried every combination known to my wee brain. Messaged alex on Facebook about it. I understand he's busy so I wasn't too buggered when he didn't respond. I am actually surprise by how many names I still recognize, i.e. Cockneyrebel, AnonymousAnoymous, b9, auntblabby, League_Girl, Fnord, Who_Am_I etc.

Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2015, 11:49 pm

tinky2 wrote:
886 wrote:

Surprised someone actually remembers me. I tried getting on last year but couldn't remember my password. I tried every combination known to my wee brain. Messaged alex on Facebook about it. I understand he's busy so I wasn't too buggered when he didn't respond. I am actually surprise by how many names I still recognize, i.e. Cockneyrebel, AnonymousAnoymous, b9, auntblabby, League_Girl, Fnord, Who_Am_I etc.

Alex is tough to get a hold of these days. :?